The Globe/Jailhouse confession

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks to Sabrina at Websleuths for the heads up.

This weeks Globe has a story about a jailhouse snitch.

Seems one prisoner told another prisoner that he killed JBR. Then the snitch prisoner told his lawyer and his lawyer called whomever it is you call when you have a true blue confession to the JBR murder. My guess is the lawyer called the Border Patrol. I know I would ;)

So if any of you happen upon a Globe can you bring it here to FFJ please?

Comments? Thoughts? Border Patrol trivia??? Anything is welcome.

Thanks

Tricia

2. AK

AK Member

CS has a synopsis...

...although Candy attributed the story to two guys who didn't write it. They wrote an Anna Nicole story on the same page, so I guess that's what Candy saw by mistake. There is no byline on the Ramsey story.

The content is nothing we don't know. Just about the jailed guy who's reward hunting and turned in his pal. There's a copy of a letter his attorney sent Wood, and lots of Woodsy bluster.

Craig Silverman has the best line -- that the Rs are still the only two "under the umbrella" and that if they want to prove their new cooperation, they should take and pass FBI polygraphs.

Wood counters by stating that Keenan has told him that's not necessary.

Oh really?! If you believe that, I have a swamp to sell you.
    Keenan isn't talking, so his comment can hang out there unchallenged.
    But this is the kind of ploy that can make a DA very angry. If he thinks Keenan is his pal, he's wrong. His clients may not be served well by his grand bouche.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Wood doesn't have a lot of friends in Boulder at the moment. In fact...

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

IN FACT WHAAAT?????

What???

whatwhatwhatwhat???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice