JonBenet/The Plice Files Book from the N.E.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jan 3, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

JonBenet/The Police Files Book from the N.E.

If you go to the National Enquirer site here:

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/

you will get a pop up ad for the new Police Files/JonBenet book.

This is the one where the N.E. gets their monies worth from Scumeson selling out her good buddies the Ramsey's.

I have ordered 5 of them. I need two. The other three I can send around to our members. As soon as it arrives I will let you know. Should ship Jan. 8th.

Tricia

edited to correct a typo in the title of the thread

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2003
  2. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Tricia ...

I went to Walmart - but it wasn't there, at least it wasn't there today.

BTW, did you notice that someone put DOI as a recommended book - wonder who LOL? It shows up when you click on the Police Files book, etc.

Did you recommend Steve Thomas' book - if you didn't then go back and recommend it and get everyone with an Amazon account to recommend it.

I tried to, but since I'm not a member, I think I was rejected. But I did try. I gave them my email, etc. so just maybe they'll include my recommendation.

Thanks for the heads up!

Regards,
    Mandarin

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey Mandarin,

The book won't ship out to everyone until the 8th. You have to "pre-order" the thing.

Thank you for the heads up about recommending Thomas' book. I will and I hope others who belong to Amazon will do so as well.

Popped back in to add a few things.

The Ramsey Book DOI is going used for 0.40 cents. That is 39 cents too many. Oh yes it's out of print as well.

On a side note...Isn't Lin Wood at least a good enough attorney to include in his "settlement" of the Ramsey/Thomas suit a clause that says "no more of Thomas' books shall be printed for sale"?

Nope apparently not.

Thomas' book is still in print.

Great settlement there Linny.

Can't wait to see what you do for the old Skank-a-rooni Condit.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice