Sundance Kid

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by LurkerXIV, Jan 7, 2003.

1. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sundance is a new member of this forum, but many of us will remember her fine pages on the evidence in the Ramsey case.

Sundance has been convinced by Lou Smit's public presentations that the Ramseys are innocent. She has apologized to the Ramseys personally, and on her website.

http://www.realsundancekid.com/

I think it would make an interesting thread to learn from Sundance why she has done this about-face, and also to debate her new arguments for Ramsey innocence.

How about it, Sundance?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2003
  2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sundance's Website

can be found here:

There is an extensive discussion on the handwriting on the ransom note. Also many links to other case documents and discussions.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I do hope that Sundance posts because I bet this will turn into an interesting thread.

Thanks for starting this LurkerXIV

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I would like to challenge Sundance or Lou Smit to a debate.

Bring it ON.

5. BobC

I am deadly serious.

6. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Re: Sundance's Website

I went to the website and looked at the various ransom notes. I was just blown away at Patsy's ransom note letter writing.

God, if that isn't a match, then I give up. I am now convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Patsy did indeed write that note. Of course, that's purely my opinion.

WOW!!! I never knew they had Patsy write out the ransom note letter in full. The similarity just blows you away.

Thanks for the link.

Regards,
    Mandarin

7. BobC

I'm with you Mandarin. Not only is it a shocking match, but the note was found inside a locked house with the body. The note and body were not found in a ravine in the mountains somwhere--so who had proximity to these things?

Even Pam Pugh, Patsy's sister, said the writer of the ransom note was a "criminal mastermind" who mimiced Patsy's writing to a tee. Who are we to argue?

8. BobC

I was friends with a guy who lived in Boulder early on who really did know some of the case players and most of the information he gave on the case was accurate. I really respected him although a lot of people didn't like him. He believed the Ramseys were guilty for the first couple of years and then he just magically changed, saying they might be innocent.

I was amazed to learn later that the day AFTER the murder, this friend had put up signs in Boulder saying John Ramsey was "wanted for murder." This was before any evidence came out against the Ramseys. I was stunned and very disappointed that someone I respected jumped to such a conclusion so quickly based on virtually nothing.

As i said earlier, this guy later did a 180 turn and I was asking myself what changed there? No exxonerating evidence came out, nothing new surfaced pointing to an intruder--quite the contrary. It was one lie right after another by the Ramseys--things like the broken lock on the back door and the broken basement window being broken, both of which were trumpeted in the media as proof of an intruder when the Ramseys knew knew damn well they were broken months before the murder.

So anyway--if some exxonerating evidence had come out recently I'd respect these people who suddenly change but that hasn't occured. So what did people like Sundance base their original opinion on? Anything? Why did my friend in Boulder jump so quickly to blame JR for the murder? To me it's all the same.

All of the evidence--all of it--points straight to Patsy Ramsey. Was JR involved? I don't know but things that occured that morning and post murder lead me to believe he certainly did at least know JBR was dead.

I want to speak with Sundance--I'm not gonna attack or anything. Like Jameson, she's certainly entitled to her opinion but I want to get into the details of why her opinion changed. When someone can explain to me why any intruder would stage a crime scene in someone elses' home, including a fake ransom note with a mish-mash of fake motives for kidnapping while NOT taking the kid at all, then I will consider an intruder,

It is not enough to say someone could have entered the home. Of course someone could have, If someone wants to get in bad enough they will. But getting in without leaving evidence behind, sexually assaulting a child with no semen at the crime scene, wanting a ransom but not collecting it--well your intruder scenario has to explain these FACTS from the crime scene. You can't ignore them as Lou Smit does.

9. Sundance

Sundance Member

SundanceKid

Sundance has been convinced by Lou Smit's public presentations that the Ramseys are innocent. She has apologized to the Ramseys personally, and on her website.

I think it would make an interesting thread to learn from Sundance why she has done this about-face, and also to debate her new arguments for Ramsey inocence.

How about it, Sundance?>>

Hi! :::waves arms::: Here I am, over here!

Just grabbed a sneak peek at the board while I'm supposed to be working ;) and imagine my surprise when I found I'm the subject of a thread.... But yes, sure, I'm up for discussion, absolutely. :)

My time will be limited today, but I will do the best I can to answer anything today, and will get to others I don't make it to tonight. How's that sound?

I appreciate the opportunity to join this discussion forum, and I'm glad to be here. :)

Back later... post away....

Take care now,
    Sundance

10. Sundance

Sundance Member

Well here I am. Fire away.

Sundance

11. Sundance

Sundance Member

So am I. You don't scare me BigBoy. :)

Sundance

12. BobC

Very cool. Thanks for coming. So tell me what Lou Smit revealed that changed your mind.

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This is going to be good!

Glad you made it Sundance. Many of us want to see something that points to their innocence. Something logical.

14. BobC

Let's start with the ransom note, which is from a "foriegn faction" wanting money. No money was collected, nor was the kid taken from the home. Even if by some bizzare act of bad luck she had to be killed (like if she was going to scream) why not take the body as collateral? Why strangle her by fashioning a garrote made of Patsy's stuff when all you really want is money? Why not just get her out of there?

15. BobC

sundance I'm unemployed and bored. The least you could do is scamper back and engage me in a pointless debate.

16. BobC

I am waiting tragically for Sundance to be bothered with me. I'm a big zero.

17. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

BobC

I think you have to unemployed at least a month before you are considered a zero or white trash.

18. BobC

It's been two weeks. I'm almost there.

19. BobC

Please avert your eyes--I can't take the shame.

20. Mandarin

Mandarin Member

Poof!!

Poof! - just like that, Sundance comes hip hopping in here and then when the questions are asked for the 2ND time, she does a disappearing act.

She went to the trouble of reading the thread and then went on to make a couple of posts without even posting a two-liner as to why she changed her mind.

Something real fishy here. Maybe she never was on the anti Ram side to begin with, just a mole or something.

It took me less than a minute to read through the posts before Sundance arrived, so the part about her being too busy does not ring true for me.

It's going to be another round similar to the Raelians getting back to everyone with the proof they cloned a human. Everyone waited a week, then when the week was up and their bluff was called, they come out with more b.s. instead of any credible proof.

Regards,
    Mandarin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice