My crackpot review of JBR Police Files

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by BobC, Jan 28, 2003.

1. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Sorry this is so late! Fair warning--this book is not the gag fest the Krebs interviews were--but still there are some priceless moments nonetheless. Tricia and Texan feel free to jump in of course.

The interviews begin with Steve Thomas and Krebs veteran Tom Trujillo grilling poor Patsy. Hofstrom the elf is there as are Patrick Burke, Bryan Morgan and "prvate investigator" Jon Foster (you know, the one who didn't find any intruder either, which the Ramseys conveniently leave out of all their propaganda campaigns).

They start out by asking Patsy what clubs she was in in high school and Patsy rolls off every goody goody club imaginable, dancing, band, cheerleading, speech, OH GOD even the debate team! I'm sorry but nobody is actually ON a DEBATE TEAM. It quickly becomes evident that Patsy was the kind of gal the mean girls wanted to beat up after class--or at least put a cigarette out in her perfect little forehead!

Oh GOD Patsy interjects that she even won scholarships and graduated Magna cum laude! She is so GAY.

Anyway-she now reveals she won money for talent in two pageants! I wonder how many times Patsy was pushed down the steps in high school? I feel like I'm reading June Cleaver's memoirs!

2. BobC

page 26

OH GOD Patsy holds the cops in transfixed awe as she reveals she did a "dramatic dialogue" (gag) of "Miss Jean Brodie." I never heard of no Jean Brodie.

I'm going to need to visit the dentist after this and get some cavities filled. Thank God Trujillo cuts her off mid trip down saccharine memory lane and wants to know what TV shows she and John watch. Burke likes Discovery, Pats doesn't watch TV. Patsy then reveals that JR is even more fascinating than any of us dared realize--he loves the WEATHER CHANNEL. Yes the weather channel.

I personally prefer the test patterns.

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

You just go for it BobC.

Interesting that Patsy can remember every little tidbit of her glory days but when it comes to the "kidnapping" and murder of her daugher in her own home she suddenly turns into Professor Backwords..making no sense at all

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2003
  4. BobC

T moves on to movies. JR liked "1941" and "Animal House" and "The Weather Channel--The Movie." Okay I made the third one up.

T asks Patsy about any concerns about prowlers over the last six months. YES--here is VERBATIM what Miss Patsy said:

"Yeah sometimes children, you know, black children. I mean, they don't look like they're from my nieghborhood or nothing, or look like they're from Denver and they have CANDY BARS..."

It's right there on page 29. Read it BABY.

5. BobC

Important--pg 29

Exactly. Now here's another blow to the theory that someone incredibly jealous of Patsy or JR killed JBR: T asks Patsy if she can think of anyone who hates her or the family and Patsy says "You know if that's the case I'm not aware of it."

I don't know about you all but if somebody hated me enough to kill my daughter, I'd know who that person was. I mean even as we speak, I could personally come up with a sizable list of people's names and phone numbers who would happily kill or do great bodilly harm to me in a heartbeat, some even on this forum, yet Patsy can't think of a single name.

T moves in and says nobody's talked to you (Patsy) about problems they might have had with you? Patsy is quite clear "no."

T even asked if anyone at Access Graphics got squeezed out in a recent merger, anything like that, and Patsy is firm saying no once again.

6. BobC

Important pg 30

In pressing Patsy on the corporate merger, ST talks about the IPO offering or management buy-out of Access Graphics, REVEALING THE FACT THAT THE COPS VERY MUCH LOOKED AT OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE WANTED TO COMMIT THIS CRIME,

ST certainly knows more about the Access merger thing than Patsy does. He explains to her what an IPO is. Patsy says JR doesn't really discuss bizzness stuff with her.

They move on to prescription drugs Patsy was on --Patsy was on anti-depressants Paxil and Ativan. T brings up the cancer ordeal.

They move quickly on to Patsy writing LHP a check for $2000. Patsy says she didn't think she ever actually wrote her a check. She says she was thinking about that when she discovered the ransom note!

7. BobC

More tommorrow guys.

8. AK

AK Member

Wonderful start!

Your insight is as astute as ever, Bad BobC.

"..They don't look like they're from my neighborhood or nothing..."

OMG, who's her grammar coach, Lou Smit?

She graduated magna cum laude? Maybe from beauty school.

9. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

You know

I think the drama queen really is smart, even though her speech is attrocious at times. She is quick with the come-backs, not that that makes her intelligent or anything, but it sounds to me as if she has had considerable practice with going on the offensive instead of the defensive. Whenever she doesn't like the question, she attacks. The Ramseys have pulled off the biggest coup against the justice system I have ever witnessed, and so far it's worked. Neither one of them is stupid. Eventually, though, it's all going to catch up with them. Nobody is THAT smart.

I've just started reading the book. I love your critique, Bob, you are so irreverent, hahahaha.

10. BobC

Thanks! I got my big art test outta the way so tonight I can go after these transcripts with a vengeance!

Yeah I loved that about "not being from our nieghborhood or nothing!" Patsy being so perfect and everything makes you just want to find grammar mistakes! Not that I'm anyone to talk! Between my horrid typing, complete lack of proof-reading, shoddy spelling, and the Downs syndrome, you practically need an interpretter to read my posts! But it's fun to be a hypocrite!

I'm still not sure what's the significance of the black children brandishing candy bars! Can anyone help? Perhaps that sentence is suffused with hidden meaning! Meaning which eludes my rather limited intellectual capacities. Besides, the murderer couldn't have been black because we have caucasian DNA at the crime scene.

11. Tricia

Hey BobC you are on to something.

I bet there is hidden meaning in the "black kids with candy bars" remark...

Somehow Patsy is leaving us clues as to who the real killer is.

12. Tricia

ps. this is a joke people. A way to point out how ridicules and ignorant Patsy really is.

(edited to take out racist.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2003
  13. BobC

LOL!! That's hilarious! Sammy came back from beyond the grave!

I don't think Patsy's racist--racists are people with a pathological hatred for people of other races and religions. Patsy's not one of those. She's just incredibly white. In fact, she's the whitest woman I've ever heard of. If she stood against a white wall she'd vanish. Patsy makes Frank Sintatra look like a wigger. Expecting Patsy not to be white to the tenth power is like expecting Reverand Al Sharpton to be white.

Poor Patsy thinks it's still the fifties.

14. Tricia

I see what you are saying BobC. Perhaps it's more ignorance on her part than anything.

I have a feeling that if any African American showed up in Patsy's neighborhood she would think something is wrong. That's the impression I came away with from the interview.

Hmm What would June Cleaver do.

15. Greenleaf

Greenleaf FFJ Senior Member

BobC

You wrote:
    "Patsy then reveals that JR is even more fascinating than any of us dared realize--he loves the WEATHER CHANNEL. Yes the weather channel.

I personally prefer the test patterns."

Bob, you are so funny! I have the book and have thumbed through it a tad, but I enjoy your comments so much more.

I am looking forward to more of the same from you.

Your fan,
    Greenleaf

16. BobC

Maybe she'd start talking jive like Barbra Billingsly did in "Airplane."

17. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

OMG

<i>Maybe she'd start talking jive like Barbra Billingsly did in "Airplane."</i>

Yer killin' me here... :rotfl:

Ayeka

18. BobC

Thanks Greenleaf--nobody can do crackpot like I can.

19. BobC

okay--where wuz I?

Page 32

Patsy is yapping about the White's Christmas. First they started off with a small informal sex ring. Oh wait no--that was the other transcript.

Basically all the Christmas stuff was ordinary. Linda HP and her daughter helped Patsy all day long. Patsy lists the guests at the White's party (no Krebs of course) and she says some guy came to the door looking for the Barnhills. This is the young guy who lived in the Barnhill's crawl space. I mean basement. I had to inject some drama into this you know.

20. BobC

pg 34 IMPORTANT

Patsy says the went to Pasta Jay's on the 24th and ran around a little doing Christmas things. Patsy says they drove past the huge lighted start that sits atop this big mountain outside of Boulder (I've seen this--very cool. It's enormous) and explains something very interesting

Jonbenet was "miffed" that they were driving by the star but were not actually going to walk up to it. Patsy didn't want to walk because JBR had her "little velvet Sunday school shoes on."

Now this might not seem important at first glimpse but one thing that will become evident before we finish these transcripts is that JBR was rebelling. There are glimpses all over the place of JBR openly defying Patsy--usually over clothes--and Patsy starts the whole "uh" "uhm'" thing when she talks about these incidents.

It's interesting that the only person Patsy ever talks about shucking off attitude is Jonbenet. Close as P & JBR obviously were, JBR was gaining a mind of her own.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice