New Screen Capture & JBR Newbie site

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Feb 28, 2003.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

For those of you here who may be interested, I am in the process of developing two new sites, one a "Ramsey Case for Newbies" (and hopefully a good source for review for old timers) and another one is a collection of screen captures from various public broadcast shows on television.

Both of these sites are a work in progress but they are detailed and slow going so I thought I would open the sites for those who may want to use them for review on what I have collected thus far.

Ramsey Case for Newbies (A review and collection of just the facts about the Ramsey case based on actual quotes from various sources. I have about a dozen more catagories to add soon):

http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-ramseycase.htm

Screen Captures (Two shows done to date, the rest in progress):

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/screencaptures.htm

Enjoy :)
    ACandyRose

PS... I want to thank Tricia from the bottom of my heart for helping to get the www.jonbenetindexguide.com domain site. Tricia deserves only the best and I want to make her proud :)

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

ACR

This is awesome work ACR...there is no one better than you for documenting the facts...thanks so much for providing the site, and for letting all of us at FFJ know about it.

:bowdown:

3. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

You're welcome :)

Glad you like it and happy that I can help others.

You can thank Tricia too... she's my "Domain God" :p

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hey ACR you did all the work...

So Thank You...as Moab said :bow:

My friends you need to look at this site. It is the most amazing thing you will ever see.

We are all grateful to you ACR for all your hard work. Thanks to you we now have a place to go for every bit of information we might need for the JBR case.

ACR you are tops on my list.

Check it out. It's incredible.

Tricia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice