DOI "Keyword(s)" Index

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

I have completed the process of putting a "Keyword(s)" index for the book, "DOI". This special index is for the hard back book "Death of Innocence" written by John and Patsy Ramsey in March of 2000.

The A to Z index is complete but I am still working on the "Group Category" index. This is NOT AN OFFICIAL index for DOI and does not contain every word but is a "Keyword," "Keywords," and "Keyword Groupings" selections of information within the book to match page numbers for easy reference for the HARDBACK book only.

This new site is non profit and provided free of charge as an archive history reference for all of those following the JonBenet Ramsey murder case.

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/

Many of the "Keyword" selections set up for this index were selected because of the popularity of subject matter discussion on the JonBenet Ramsey Internet forums.

I want to extend a special THANK YOU to both "Tricia" and "Watching You" from the "Forum For Justice" site, both of whom helped me with several chapters of the book for searching and setting up the "Keyword(s)" selections.

This project (as well as several other project links I recently posted) had been in the making for over a year. I had reached a point whereas several of my projects were running into each other and some needed information from the others to be completed so several were being worked on at the same time. In addition to that, all of the projects were very detailed and time consuming but I am happy to now be able to make these sites available to the posters on the forums.

I will post a notice when the "Group Category" Keyword(s) selections are complete. Hopefully within the next week or so, maybe sooner. :)

I am still working to update both the "Ramsey Case Review and Reference for Newbie’s" site and the "Screen Captures" site below:

Ramsey Case Review and Reference for Newbie’s
    http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-ramseycase.htm

Ramsey Case Screen Captures from live TV broadcasts:
    http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/screencaptures.htm

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Thank you

Candy Rose for all that info. You have labored long and hard to get all of this in some kind of order. I for one appreciate it. Thanks again.

I still cringe when I see the cover of the book..."DOI". It's as if they are saying it is their innocence that was lost. Well maybe it was after all. eh?

But I've never understood why they didn't honor JBR by placing her picture on the cover instead of theirs.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Once again!

You know what? I feel better knowing that this case documentation is in the hands of ACR. I always feel like I don't thank you enough BJ, for all you have done and continue to do for JonBenet.

Thanks for giving me yet another opportunity!

RR

4. ACandyRose

Thank YOU !! :)

Just knowing that I can help others with information to help sleuth out this case is more than enough thanks. :)

Hoping some day there will be justice for JonBenet Ramsey...the REAL VICTIM here.

ACR

5. purr

purr Active Member

Amazing ...........just amazing site!

Wow, the site is incredible!

Applause..........applause!

I do hope that all your hard work will someday
    bring justice for JonBenet.......

but until then I honor you for your hard work and labor
    and persistence..........and pursuit of justice.

Thanks to all of those from the forum who helped
    you too!

You guys are my heroes!

Blessings to you all,
    purr

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

ACR.....

How wonderful that you have these sites up and available....It is the very special people like you who keep alive the hope for justice in the JBR case....

Thanks for helping to hold all of us advocates for justice together with case history and current information......

You are a terrific asset to our internet community, and always have been!
    Voyager

7. Tez

Tez Member

I am looking for a specific comment

by John Ramsey when he says neither him or Patsy will ever read the autopsy. I remember reading it in the paperback, but alas, I can't find it. Does anyone have any idea where he said this? Thanks!

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Tez I found it.

National Enquirer Police Files book. I know it's somewhere else though.

Page 320. It's a paragraph not using John's actual verbage. More like a quick introduction to the next line of questioning.

"Although Patsy said she had read parts of the autopsy report, John said neither of them has viewed the report. He was asked about the reports that JonBenet was molested prior to the day she was killed."

Yeah why bother with that pesky little report. Any innocent parent would spend 4 months doing God knows what before talking to the police. Any innocent parent would spend money like it was water on Private Investigators, not to find the real killer mind you, but to keep the Ramsey's out of jail...Autopsy Smutopsy...who needs it anyway...after all it only happened in THEIR house, while THEY were sleeping...why bother to find out what happened...

Don't give me the crap that it's too hard to read. ********. You ask any parent of a murdered child where the killer has not been brought to justice. They will tell you they know every piece of evidence inside and out...

9. ACandyRose

Autopsy report/death certificate

Here are two references the Ramseys made regarding either the autopsy report, autopsy photographs and/or death certificate.

======================================

2000 March 18 - John and Patsy Ramsey book, "Death of Innocence"

DOI (HB) Page 112:

"Patsy and I could not, would not, and will not ever look at those autopsy photographs."

======================================

March 27, 2000:
    http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0003/27/lkl.00.html

Larry King: If it was a pedophile, was your daughter sexually abused?

Patsy Ramsey: I don't believe there is conclusive evidence of that.

John Ramsey: We don't know.

KING: Have you talked to them about -- do they send you the autopsy reports?

John Ramsey: No, no.

Patsy Ramsey: No.

John Ramsey: We've -- the police have not talked to us at all. We don't know what's been done.

Larry King: Well, they have questioned you, right?

John Ramsey: They have questioned us extensively.

Larry King: But they haven't told you anything about -- you have not seen the death certificate?

John Ramsey: No.

Patsy Ramsey: No.

Larry King: You don't know how your daughter died?

Patsy Ramsey: Well, we do.

John Ramsey: We do.

Patsy Ramsey: From what we...

John Ramsey: She was strangled.

Larry King: That's the cause of death, strangulation?

John Ramsey: That's the cause of death.

Larry King: But you don't know if any sexual activity took place?

John Ramsey: It's not clear to me that there was. We don't know. It's one of those questions you don't want to know the answer to, frankly.

=========================

I don't understand why after four years (noting the date of these statements) the Ramsey would say they never seen the death certificate.

In both the cases of my young son and then father's death, the funeral director asked me how many copies I wanted of the death certificate. It was a question asked as part of the funeral package arrangements and when the certificates were available they were mailed to me. The death certificates were required for claims on insurance policies. What I am saying is that death certificates are not secret and any family can get them on their own families.

The coroner's report was available by July 14, 1997 and I copied the full text version of it off the Boulder News Forum at that time. On August 14, 1997 the Rocky Mountain News had an article about the autopsy report being available to the public.

10. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks Tricia and ACR

I knew I had read it somewhere. Just couldn't remember where. It is totally unbelievable to me that they wouldn't have read the autopsy or the death certificate. When my mom died last year, they sent me all the copies I requested within a week. Only then, did I find out what she actually died from.

Firebug, there is your answer about the autopsy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice