Don't get discouraged

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I know many of you have been watching the cable news networks for the coverage of the war.

I am sure you have all heard the anchors saying:

"A Federal Judge has ruled that an intruder killed JonBenet Ramsey and her parents, John and Patsy, had nothing to do with it".

That is exactly what I heard this morning.

Remember this:

The judge saw what Lin Wood wanted her to see. Which is the same old crap.

Here is the listing of the evidence which the judge based her decision on.
    http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1048518253788
    R. Robin McDonald
    Fulton County Daily Report
    04-07-2003

• At least seven windows and a door in the Ramsey home were found open or unlocked after JonBenét disappeared. The alarm was off and windows were accessible from the ground level, including three that opened into the basement.

• Evidence suggested that an intruder climbed through a basement window and walked through the room where JonBenét was found.

• JonBenét's body was bound with complicated rope slipknots and a garrote that the order described as "sophisticated bondage devices" by someone "with an expertise in bondage." No evidence suggests the Ramseys knew how to tie such knots.

• Black duct tape found on JonBenét's mouth was never found in the Ramsey home, although evidence suggested "it came from a roll of tape that had been used before."

• Nothing in the Ramsey home matched dark animal hairs found on the duct tape and JonBenét's hands.

• Newly made, unidentified shoeprints, including one with a HI-TEC brand mark, were found on the basement floor. None of the Ramseys' shoes matched those prints.

• A palm print on the wine-cellar door where JonBenét's body was found does not match the Ramseys' palm prints and has never been identified.

• A baseball bat found outside the house with fibers consistent with fibers found on the carpet in the basement where JonBenét's body was found did not belong to the Ramseys.

• Brown cotton fibers found on JonBenét's body, the paintbrush used as a garrote, the duct tape and the ligature around her neck did not match anything in the Ramsey home.

• Male DNA found under JonBenét's fingernails and in her underwear does not match that of any Ramsey and has not been identified yet.

• A pubic hair found on the blanket covering JonBenét's body did not match that of any Ramsey.

• Injuries found on the child's body are consistent with the use of a stun gun, according to a forensic pathologist. The Ramseys swore they had never owned or operated a stun gun and none was found in their home. Carnes cited testimony by A. Louis "Lou" Smit, a homicide detective originally hired by the Boulder Police Department to investigate JonBenét's death but who later began working for the Ramseys. Smit has said he believes JonBenét was subdued by a stun gun.
    *snip*

This is what Lin Wood gave the judge. All Darnay focused on was the ransom note if I am not mistaken. If I am someone please correct me.

With Wood's "evidence" left to go unchallenged the judge took it at face value.

Remember this is a civil suit. Nothing binding as far as a criminal trial goes.

Guys I just have to believe the truth will come out. Someone, Somewhere, who has the power to do something, will. They will. I believe this because this is so outrages, it is such a lie, that someone with a functioning brain cell will do something.

Already the grass roots reporter is saying she fully agrees with Judge Carnival. That right there is enough for me to know what a joke this ruling is.

Here is one of my favorites of the whole thing:

"Carnes's order scoffed at that scenario, dismissing it as "merely speculation." "In Mr. Thomas's scenario, rather than being grateful that her child was alive, Mrs. Ramsey nevertheless decided to finish the job off by fashioning a garrote from one of her paintbrushes, looping the cord around the girl's neck, and then choking JonBenét to death."

First Judge Joke fails to recognize that it was THEORY. Trying to explain how someone MIGHT lose control. Judge Carnival dismisses Thomas' right to have a theory yet she thinks, for some reason, hers is more truthful. She is assuming Patsy would have been "grateful" she was alive after she bashed her head. Just the opposite. She knew she had to cover her West Virginia sized BUTT to get her out of this mess.

Feel free to pick it apart. Once sentence at a time.

Perhaps we can send our "findings" to the good judge. Just so she can see what a bill of fraudulent goods she was sold.

I want you leave you with a picture. From RR. I think this really says it all.

Tricia

2. Tricia

Everyone please give a big Forums For Justice welcome to all of our friends in Colorado and Atlanta who have been coming and going all night on the JBR board.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at:

whereistheJBRfoundation@forumsforjustice.org
    or
    wherearetheSHOESlou@forumsforjustice.org
    or
    whowantsapolygraph@forumsforjustice.org
    or
    linandhishorsealovestory@forumsforjustice.org

Yes these are real email addresses. It will get to me.

Any questions I can clear up for you I would be glad to.

Such as:

The palm print belongs to a Ramsey

Intruder? HUH?? What evidence. A couple of peanuts?

I could go on and on but I think you get the picture.

There is a special place in Hell for people like Lin Wood and the Ramseys.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2003
  3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

It amuses me

that any of the Ramsey supporters could possibly think this judge's decision is any kind of victory for Wood and his clients. Anyone who has been studying this case for the past nearly seven years and who believed the Ramseys to be involved in the death of their daughter still believes it, and the judge just joins the ranks of the unbelievably gullible who have bought into the RST's propaganda.

How much of the police evidence did the judge have access to? Her award was made based solely on the "evidence" presented by Lin Wood, the defense side. There were no prosecutors there to present evidence to counter the lies told by the RST. The judge has shown considerable bias by declaring the Ramseys innocent of any wrongdoing when she doesn't even have access to the prosecution's side of things. Darnay Hoffman wanted to prove his case based on the ransom note. The judge decided, in her sole judgment, that Patsy didn't write the note. So be it. She looks stupid to me, but none of this means anything to me except it's another sideshow for the Ramseys. My opinion that Patsy wrote the ransom note has not changed one iota.

Frankly, I'm real sick of all of it. I see very clearly what has happened in this case. That judge went beyond the bounds of the case when she declared it was likely an intruder committed the murder of JBR. That wasn't her job, it was beyond the scope of her legal jurisdiction, and she just showed herself to be another Ramsey idiot. Is idiocy a prerequisite for living in Boulder? It appears to be the case, and it seems that anyone connected to the Ramsey case is infected with the idiot virus.

4. Tez

Tez Member

It amazes me

That people still believe that the palm print is still unidentified. What, it came out six months ago it belonged to Melinda. And the body hair was Patsy's. Do any of these people actually use their brain to think? Or do they just think Woody is god and knows everything? That judge should be booted from the bench. Woody should be disbarred and the Ramsey's should be in jail. Joining them in jail should be Alex Hunter and Lou Smit. I am so mad I am shaking this morning. Great for the ulcer!

Time for more Mylanta.:mad:

5. Watching You

I especially like this one, LOL

• Brown cotton fibers found on JonBenét's body, <b>the paintbrush used as a garrote</b>, the duct tape and the ligature around her neck did not match anything in the Ramsey home.

Hello? The paintbrush used as a garrote did not match anything in the Ramsey home? Did Wood actually submit this BS to the judge or did the judge come up with that bit of wisdom all by herself?

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

My Avatar

Is the perfect example of actions speaking louder than words.

RR

7. Tricia

LOL RiverRat.

Someone in Limps office, or perhaps Limp himself was up alllllll night long...

Get your beauty rest Mr. Wood...you are going to need it..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2003
  8. Tricia

Hey if anyone has any ideas for some new email addresses feel free to put them on this thread.

The ones I posted in my second post are real and do go directly to me. I would like to add more if you want to help.

Thanks
    Tricia

9. Tez

Tez Member

What the heck?

The paintbrush didn't match anything in the Ramsey home? Are they all living in Oz or what?

More Mylanta....Help me Jezzuss! I will own stock in the Mylanta company by the end of the day. I probably need a couple hundred tranquilizers too.

10. Tez

Tez Member

11. AK

AK Member

Let it out!

It feels good to vent. I'm peeved that a case I care about will have to be retried because an accused killer lucked out with a hung jury. This case had taken forever to get to trial and just as it did, the war broke out. Witnesses were on duty in the reserves, jurors were distracted, exhibits weren't readily available, and justice was not served.

Discouraging? Sure, but not over.

A new jury may hear there was a previous goofed-up trial, then things will move forward.

A Ramsey jury may hear there were some civil suits tossed and in one a federal judge wrote a lengthy opinion. But then the facts of the murder case will come out and that previous stuff will just be so much noise.

12. Tricia

Fedorax how can you say a jury is going to hear this after what Keenan has said?

We all need to wake up and smell the coffee. It's not going to happen in Boulder.

Fedorax I am all ears. What on this earth would give anyone hope that Keenan will pull her head out of Lin Wood's rear ( where it is firmly implanted) and prosecute this case?

13. Watching You

That's why I love FedoraX

Fed is the eternal optimist.

It's not happening, Fed, the fix is in, and the good ole boy network is firmly entrenched in Boulder politics. Or, someone has something on someone and is turning the screws. Or, they are all terminally stupid. Whichever, the damage is done, the killer of JBR has gotten away with murder.

But, I've got news for the RST. This is one poster who does not agree with the judge or Mary Keenan. The judge's decision was not based on credible evidence (that means balanced, as in the thousands of pages of police files which she did NOT examine), and Mary Keenan has demonstrated gross incompetence.

We reap what we sow. Everyone involved in this travesty should remember that.

14. AK

AK Member

No no no

There's no fix and it's not in.

Yes, WY-hon, I am an eternal optimist. I have to be -- my specialty is hard to solve murders! But I don't pull my cheery nature out of my butt. I spend every day talking to trial dogs who are in the thick of things and I've learned an immeasurable amount about how these things go. I see scientific ways to crack cases before they pass Daubert muster -- I know what's about to be approved, what's been tested and what's nuts.

Recently I spoke to someone who would be a critical witness for the Ramseys, if and when. That person confided certain areas of vulnerability, based on admissibility questions and defects the prosecution side would bring out.

So I have reason to stay on track and keep our team encouraged. I wave my pom-poms at the RST and cheer, "Gimme an F... Gimme a U..."

15. Watching You

How can you be optimistic

when you post something like this?

"Recently I spoke to someone who would be a critical witness for the Ramseys, if and when. That person confided certain areas of vulnerability, based on admissibility questions and defects the prosecution side would bring out."

This is why I am PESSIMISTIC. I don't need anyone to tell me the vulnerabilities, based on admissibilty questions or defects the prosecution side would bring out. Those areas are glaring in this case. Why would this fact be reason for optimism? I don't get it. Add to this the fact that both former and current D.A.s have stepped on their own d*icks by making damaging statements against their own cases, I see no reason for ever resolving this case inside a courtroom.

To say this case is a clusterfluck would be an understatement. If I hadn't witnessed it myself, I would never have believed such a thing could happen in this country and continues to happen.

16. AK

AK Member

Oh, ye of little faith...

WY, either I didn't explain it right or you read it wrong, or both. Lemme try again...

I learned that one of their best defense witnesses realizes there's a deficit in their side of the case! That's great news for the prosecution who won't need an invitation to drive right through that hole.

And since I last posted on this thread I spoke to another person who will be an important witness. We discussed something I mentioned before --a new scientific method for analyzing one aspect of the case. This person was acquainted with the method, which is beyond thrilling.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice