Keenan agrees with Judge. Evidence suggests intruder says Keenan.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 7, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
    TWENTIETH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
    MARY I KEENAN. DISTRICf ATTORNEY
    April 7, 2003
    I have carefully reviewed the Order of United States District Court Judge Julie Carnes in the civil case of Wolf
    v. John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey. I agree with the Court's conclusion that "the weight of the evidence is more
    consistent with a theory that an intruder murdered JonBenet than it is with a theory that Mrs. Ramsey did so."

Although issued in the context of a civil case, the Court's ruling is a thoughtful and well reasoned decision
    based on the evidence that was presented by the parties in that case. It should be read in its entirety.

John and Patricia Ramsey have been the focus of an exhaustive investigation with regard to the murder of their
    daughter, JonBenet, for more than six years. People charged with a crime are presumed to be innocent until
    proven guilty in court. Since Mr. and Mrs. Ramsey have not even been charged, much leas convicted, they must be
    presumed innocent and must be treated accordingly.

For several months, my office has been investigating new and other unpursued leads, most of which involve the
    possibility that an intruder committed this crime. We are proceeding with the full cooperation of the Ramseys,
    Detective Lou Smit, and the Boulder Police Department. We are all focused on the apprehension and successful
    prosecution of the killer of JonBenet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to BobC for sending this to me.

I am beyond numb.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Craig Silverman and Cyril Wecht were both just on CTV ripping on this--at least someone is fighting back.

This is just like the mafia.

3. Tez

Tez Member

Remember..

This is the same woman who didn't want to prosecute the guy that molested my-then-twelve-year old sister-in-law. The only reason the case went forward was because of the detective who worked the case. I have no respect for Mary Keenan, never will. This is just an easy out for her. So, the case just gets put on a shelf, just like the Susannah Chase case. Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil. Things are the same in the "People's Republic of Boulder." I'm ashamed I even came from the County of Boulder.:rolleyes:

4. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Just remember BobC - it isn't over until the fat lady sings.

5. BobC

The Fat Lady sang in December.

6. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

What we can hope/pray for now is that some smart new eager beaver detective will be handed the case and/or a smart new eager beaver DA will replace MK. One or both will be eager to solve this case and they will solve it eventually either through good old gum shoe work or new technology. Let's just hope the next DA isn't another hand picked replacement.

Tricia, I have been beyond numb on this case for a long time now. It should not have been that difficult to solve based on what we know but then we are not privey to all the evidence.

7. Tricia

Guys you never know when someone will get fed up and jump the wall of silence...

Bet it's coming....:)

8. BobC

I'll bet Skydog is feeling not so fresh right now.

9. Tez

Tez Member

Where is....

Lawerence Schiller when you need him? Is he eating M&M's still? I would love to read what was cut from his book and know what other info he has. Maybe he needs to come out from behind the M&M package and start speaking!

Another person I would love to hear from is John Eller. I know he wasn't the most popular person, but I would love to hear his take on this mess.

10. BobC

John Eller refuses to talk to anybody about this evil case. He's probably the smartest of all involved.

11. Tricia

Everyone...give a big FFJ welcome to Hick Carolina..

Sorry Jammy. Nothing you can sell to the tabs here. Just the same old crap your guilty ex-friends keep regurgitating.

Someone is going to speak up...I bet the dark side knows it too.

12. BobC

I have alerted the North Korean authorities to aim their nuclear warheads now towards Atlanta, Boulder AND North Carolina.

Come ARMEGGEDON COME!

13. Tez

Tez Member

BobC,

Have they done what you have asked? Just make sure they miss the rest of us.

No one is as Petal Fresh as you Bob!

14. BobC

I'm not petal fresh right now! I'ma complete SKANK! I want to know one thing--did Keenan read the police case file which is something like ten thousand pages long? That's what I want to know.

15. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

My money says NO WAY has she ever read anything on this case...I just want to know who is hanging nude from the chandelier and who has the pictures!!

16. Tez

Tez Member

Moab....

What a horrifying thought! Can you picture Lou hanging from the chandlier naked with Mary Keenan. I won't sleep for a week now! I need more Mylanta.

Take a shower Bob, you'll be petal fresh in no time. Just don't let Moab's thought about the chandlier impede on your shower. I need a shower with bleach after that! LOL

Ok, off to find some Mylanta. Hope the convenience store has some.

17. Tricia

Moab I think you hit on something...That is the only explanation.

Pictures of Godknowswhat.

Guys Hang in there. You never know what is coming 'round the mountain. We may have someone jump the fence and send this crew running for cover.

Think about it. Keenan has all the charisma of a dead giant river carp so you know she can't be impressing anyone in her office with her little Lin Wood puppet show.

Lin Wood. Don't know the man. I have got to guess he has all the charm of a rabid stink bug.

Someone...in one of those two places will talk. I have to have faith in human nature. I certainly don't have faith in the system.

If anyone gives a s*** anymore then someone has got see how dangerous this is to our fabric of justice.

Justice can be bought. Justice can be manipulated if you have enough money.

Remember the Ramsey P.I. that quit? He said he quit because he didn't like what he was seeing in the media and he said he was hired to keep the Ramsey's out of jail. I take that to mean dig up dirt on others. The P.I. wasn't hired to help track down clues or follow leads. No he was hired to the keep the Ramsey's out of jail.

This is what money can buy. It can buy freedom from Justice. Freedom from the truth.

For those out there who think JonBenet Ramsey is old news they need to think again. Everybody needs to be involved in this because if the Ramsey's are allowed to continue to manipulate Justice then we are all in big trouble.

Someone will come forward.

Tricia

18. Tez

Tez Member

Tricia....

Yep, justice can be bought and sold. Look at OJ. One thing money doesn't buy is class. And the Ramsey's and Woody have none. I say an ex-wife or three may talk. Unless he has paid them off too.

What was the name of that PI? I forgot his name. He may talk.

I hope and pray that you are right about someone jumping the fence. I hope it happens soon. The one person that I feel won't jump the fence is Lou. He has staked too much on this case. Hunter may change his stance, but it won't matter now. He has no power. DeMuth, well, he has a cushy job and won't be bothered with the details of this case.

Bob, I think you are so right about Eller. He is probably the smartest one of the bunch. I just wish he would throw us a bone so to speak.

Have I mentioned how disgusted I am with John Douglas? I reread his version of the JB case. He makes an absolute fool of himself. He did a profile and didn't even have all of the evidence. What a fool.

19. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Ellis Armstead

Gave me the impression that he was thoroughly disgusted with the Ramseys self paid for media splashed lie detector song and dance.

BTW - I have to ask...did anyone REALLY believe - knowing how Hunter hand picked Mary was - that she would be a hero in this case?!

Anyone?!

I didn't think so.

But, I did think that someone would be. Not her parents, they are too busy acting guilty for no frickin reason, right Keenan? We all saw what they did to Fleet. No mystery there, just another skank, okay well, a whole new tribe. Steve spoke outloud about the APE - and then he was silenced. Geraldo lost his balls while following O.J. on the golf course.

NO ONE but a handful of citizens scattered across the lands WANTS to crack this case and let this baby girl rest in peace. It will never happen. So what if they do arrest this Mystery Intruder? John and Patsy - for all of their proclaimed innocence have left nothing but reasonable doubt by their own words and actions, and inactions, no jury could ever convict ANYONE!

What a viscious circle -
    RR

20. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

maybe

That employee that Keenan fired and who is suing Boulder County has a tale to tell when the law suit is over.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice