You BEE da judge....

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Apr 9, 2003.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

LKL excerpts:

"THOMAS: They can't blame the cops when they're not there helping. You know, on one hand, they're screaming for the murder to be solved.

P. RAMSEY: They were with us 24 hours a day.

THOMAS: Patsy, you haven't answered this question.

P. RAMSEY: The police were with us 24 hours a day.

THOMAS: How -- to this day, as we sit here -- as we sit here tonight, how much time in the last four years have you spent in the Boulder Police Department with the detectives working this case?

P. RAMSEY: I don't know, but I'll tell you that much.

THOMAS: It's zero.

KING: You never were there?

P. RAMSEY: I have invited them.

THOMAS: You've never gone to the Boulder Police Department.

2. RiverRat

And

THOMAS: Let me ask you this. It's interesting. You brought out my book. In your book, you talk about sponsoring -- or legislation bringing the FBI into any child...

J. RAMSEY: Bringing a federal agency...

THOMAS: Larry, let me finish my question.

KING: (UNINTELLIGIBLE) federal agency.

THOMAS: Well, who do you want, the Border Patrol?

J. RAMSEY: I would like an agency that knows more about child crimes than you did.

THOMAS: I think, John -- and if you'd let me finish the question, you have said you want federal law enforcement brought into crimes where a child has been killed. But in this case, you don't want them brought in because they're part of this great vast conspiracy.

J. RAMSEY: I would have been -- you know, the biggest mistake I...

THOMAS: Why not now?

J. RAMSEY: Excuse me, Steve.

THOMAS: Why not now?

J. RAMSEY: The biggest mistake I made when this happened was that I didn't call the FBI directly. I called the Boulder police.

THOMAS: They were there that day.

J. RAMSEY: That was a horrible mistake.

3. RiverRat

All Time Favorite here!

P. RAMSEY: Absolutely. We -- with the help of the police authorities, this case can be solved.

KING: Well, we've made a leap forward here, if they all sit down. You've got to agree with that?

THOMAS: Well, absolutely. But the Bible also says, without confession, there is no forgiveness.

Patsy, do you think...

J. RAMSEY: It doesn't say that.

THOMAS: It doesn't?

J. RAMSEY: Christ did not ask for repentance when he forgave his executers.

THOMAS: Without confession, there is no forgiveness. Do you think that God will forgive the person that did this?

P. RAMSEY: That's up to that person and God.

J. RAMSEY: That's up to God.

THOMAS: Do you support the death penalty for the person who is ultimately convicted of this crime?

J. RAMSEY: I do not support the death penalty because of the horrible flaws I've seen in our justice system. There are many, many innocent people on death row today because of people like Steve Thomas.

THOMAS: Patsy?

J. RAMSEY: I concur.

THOMAS: Do you support the death penalty in this case, whoever killed your daughter?

P. RAMSEY: I...

4. Tez

Tez Member

They don't want this solved.

Nothing has changed. Now they just have Limp to do their talking.

5. Vic

Vic Active Member

correct me if I'm wrong

But they still haven't spent any time at the Boulder Police Department.

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Who pays Limpwood

for all his advocacy for the Ramseys? They have always said the Ramseys are broke, and Wood works on contingency - if a lawsuit if won or is settled (never won one in court, always settled out of court, LOL). If this is true, is he working for free when he does his interviews on TV? Is he working for free when he THREATENS to sue yet another person who exercises his constitutional rights to freedom of speech?

He's an advocate for the Ramseys. Who's paying him for the hours he spends advocating with no financial compensation in the form of a lawsuit?

7. Tez

Tez Member

Maybe....

Gary Condit is footing the bill!

8. RiverRat

Hey WY

"I don't know, but I'll tell you that much."

I am going to try and start answering questions with a Patsyism just to show how hinky 99.9% of her responses are.

RR

9. Tez

Tez Member

RiverRat!

LOL

My new answer is "Don't make me slap you with a sturgeon!"

Being that was what my good buddy ScumScott was supposed to be fishing for!

10. AK

AK Member

Late-night driving

...and on the radio was Dr. Wecht's coauthor, Charlie Bosworth, a very experienced crime writer. He knows the case down cold. Wasn't impressed with the judicial opinion at all, nor Keenan's support of it.

But then he has always felt this case needs to be prosecuted for what it is: a SEX CRIME.

11. imon128

imon128 Banned

I agree that Patsy's answers are from outer space, sometimes. I read the NE book and her answers caused me to go back and re-read the question MANY times. I'd think to myself...where did THAT answer come from, anyhow? Most of the questions required a simple yes or no...gosh, I got to the point I would have ALMOST welcomed an 'I don't know' answer from her lips. Goofy, or a master at evasive answers that lead to an entirely different subject? Where's that judge, anyhow? LOL

JMO, of course.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice