Questions for the Ramseys

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Apr 14, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hot damn.

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-ramq.htm

Questions for the Ramseys

Crime Magazine has authorized reporter Ryan Ross to inform Ramsey attorney L. Lin Wood that it will post verbatim and in their entirety answers he and/or his clients may provide to 13 questions about the Ramsey case. The offer was extended to Wood by voice-mail and in a fax on April 4, and again in letters dated April 7 and April 10. To date, Wood has not responded. But the offer is open-ended. We will publish his answers anytime he provides them. Our questions follow.
    - Pat O’Connor, Editor

QUESTIONS

1). Prosecutors disclosed in the interrogations you submitted to in 2000 that Burke told the grand jury he owned a Hi-Tec boot at the time his sister was killed. Did Burke testify accurately? If so, what is your explanation for the print from that type of boot that was found on the floor of the basement room in your Boulder home in which you found your daughter’s body?

2). (For John) Did you wear the same black wool shirt made in Israel the day after Christmas in 1996 that photographs show you wore Christmas Day that year? If so, why?

3). What is your comment on or explanation for the claim by prosecutors that tests indicate fibers consistent with fibers in the red sweater-jacket Patsy was wearing the day you discovered your daughter’s body are consistent with fibers found in the paint tray?

4). What is your comment on or explanation for prosecutor claims that tests show similar fibers on the brush used to make the ligature, and "tied into" the ligature?

5). What is your comment on or explanation for prosecutor claims that tests show fibers similar to those in the black shirt John was wearing Christmas Day were found in JonBenet’s underpants and in her "crotch area."

6). In 1998 Patsy told investigators you had no explanation for the discovery of your daughter’s fingerprints on a bowl in your kitchen or pantry from which she apparently ate pineapple in the hours before her death. Have either of you since then developed an explanation or theory for those fingerprints and the pineapple in her system? If so, what is the explanation or theory?

7). Please comment on statements by Det. Thomas and author Lawrence Schiller that enhancements of the tape of the call Patsy made to 911 on the morning you discovered your daughter missing reflect John speaking to Burke. Your have had that tape for some time now. Are John’s and Burke’s voices on the tape?

8). (For Patsy) What did you say to your father that prompted him to give you the book Why Johnny Can’t Tell Right From Wrong? If you didn’t say anything that you know of, what do you know of or surmise about what prompted him to give you the book?

9). Since the time you learned in 1998 that police say medical examination of your daughter’s body indicates she had been sexually abused well prior to the night she was killed, have you developed a theory or explanation accounting for that?

10). Did you have any indication, from personal observation or the accounts of others, that your son was inappropriately "playing doctor" with his sister? Had you ever discussed with him when, where and how it was inappropriate for him to touch his sister?

11). Det. Thomas says in his book that a police photograph taken the morning you called 911 shows a dictionary in your home turned to the page that defined the word "incest," and that the page was creased to point to that word. Did either of you consult the dictionary for that definition? If so, when did you do so and why? If not, did anyone indicate to you that they had done so? If so, who, and what did they tell you about why they had done so?

12). Prosecutor Michael Kane is among those who have concluded that JonBenet was not murdered, but died as a result of an accident. He has been quoted as saying, "I think it (JonBenet’s death) was something (that came about) through an accident, and then everything else was staged – and the staging was overdone. Patsy is a very theatrical person and it was a very theatrical production." What is your response?

13). Given that Boulder DA Mary Keenan has only two investigators on her staff, neither of whom (according to the Rocky Mountain News, quoting former Boulder assistant DA Bill Wise) is trained in homicide investigations, wouldn’t you have more confidence in the investigation in Colorado if it were led by a prosecutor with the staff resources and expertise necessary to pursue an investigation into your daughter’s death?

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

Isn't this article awesome? Just love it.

4. Tricia

My next child will be named Ryan Ross. After this guy. If I don't have anymore kids then my next pet...Ryan Ross. I will leave all my worldly goods to Ryan Ross when I die. I won't have any but it's the thought that counts.

Ryan Ross....Where did he come from? I love this man.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

BEST EVER ARTICLE!!!

This article is the best I have ever seen on this case! This guy KICKS :(:(:(. Not only does he delineate the Patsy's FIBER TRAIL IN THE BASEMENT, where she told investigators she never went near that morning, but he also says at long last that the dark fibers on JBR's vagina ARE JOHN RAMSEYS.

This is a stunning development. If JR's fibers were there, then how in the hell is the DA's office saying this was probably an intruder?

This is sooooo wrong. I am now officially in the "this whole thing is rigged to let the Ramseys off" crowd.

6. BobC

More people should be reading this!

When I read the title of this, I almost didn't open the thread thinking it was just another thread trying to get the R's to answer questions here in the forum--but this article is a MUST READ

7. BobC

So nice to see this link still here! I hear the Soviet Union is calling! They'll pry this thread from my cold, stiff fingers!

8. Tricia

BobC please.

What you should say is this:

" You will pry this thread out of TRICIA'S cold, stiff, don't even try and *** with her, fingers".

Apparently at C.S. Groo received some sort of email from "an attorney" telling C.S. not to link to this article.

I am trying to find out a several things.

First was it a private attorney or an attorney from Crime Magazine that sent the email.

Second if it was an attorney from Crime Magazine does Crime Magazine have the right to tell anyone they can't link to an article. To me it's the exact same thing as if we posted the address to the Boulder D.A.'s office. Public information. Can't stop the flow.

Finally if it was from a private attorney then guess what? TOUGH. The private attorney can go goose step on the First Amendment somewhere else. Not here.

Post away. In fact I think we should all post our favorite part of the article on the thread...Over and over and over and over.

9. Tricia

Just found out the warning to CS was from Wood.

This article must have hit a sore spot with Wood and his clients.

10. BobC

Tough chit for them. The truth hurts.

11. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

idiots

12. Tricia

If anybody needs to contact me please do so at:

Webmaster@forumsforjustice.org

In the subject put "Goose stepping on the First Amendment" and I'll make sure I read it. Thanks Lin.

Tricia

13. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Hot d@mn

Someone with the balls to ask tough questions in the media.

I'm no internet lawyer, but I'm pretty sure that Lin Wood does not have the right to tell a PUBLIC forum to remove a link to a PUBLICALLY AVAILABLE article on a website.

What I'd rather see out of Camp Ramsey are answers to these questions. Likely, it will never happen.

Ayeka

14. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Wow! What an article

that is! I finished reading the whole thing then wrote to Ryan Ross congratulationg him on his insight and conclusions or suggestions as to how to finally get this thing moved to conclusion. I liked it a lot. Even if we never hear how or why this happened, just to know that somehow they, the Rammers, would serve some kind of time for it as punishment would make me smile a huge grin for a long time.

I also like his theory that it isn't murder but an unfortunate accident with lots of staging. That seems to be such a good wrap up. (I hate to settle for less than the full measure but in this case I might)

If I hear back from him I'll let you know.

15. Watching You

WAY TO GO, ZOO

You rock!!! Can't wait to hear if he answers your e-mail.

The first post on this thread shows only questions - nothing inflammatory there. Wood's got his BVD's in a wad because he thought he had this case all tidied up, hahahahahahaha. Guess what, the judge is being questioned all over the place about her decision in the Wolf case; Mary Keenan is being questioned about her very unprofessional statements concerning the decision in the Wolf case; and just when Wood thought his statements that the Ramseys had been cleared had quelled the flames, along comes an inquisitive journalist asking all those pesky questions he doesn't want asked, and help me, Jesus, we'll just have to threaten anyone who DARES voice an opinion the Ramseys are involved.

Wood forgot one critical thing when he was setting himself up as God - the JonBenet Ramsey murder case is still an open case. No civil judge, no district attorney, no Smitferbrains, and no egotistic lawyer can proclaim the Ramseys Not Guilty of anything. If anyone is ever arrested and charged with this hideous crime, it will be up to a jury to decide guilt or non-guilt - not Lin Wood and not Judge Carnes. In the meantime, under our constitutional rights, we can opine all we want to. If that's not the case, then by God, someone had better tell our government that the Constitution isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I did get a reply,

to my note of thanks to Ryan Ross for his outstanding article in Crime Mag (I think). It is this: Thanks. Please write, call, or email Gov.Owens. Ryan. Not much but at least he got back to me.

Watching You , your above post is sure to the point and right on. Thanks for that. I am wondering about that judge. How on earth could she have done such a thing? I hope she will be censured or at least come up for review or voted out of office if that applies. Yuck on her!

17. Tricia

Someone sent me this to me. Didn't recognize the address and it was blind CC'd to me. Address already bounces LOL..Anyway... Don't know who it was but THANK YOU.

Lin Wood to Crime Magazine"

To:
    Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 10:54 PM
    Subject: Ryan Ross
    If you want to pay significant monetary damages to John, Patsy and/or Burke Ramsey, please feel free to publish the false and defamatory accusations against my clients contained in this Internet garbage article. But let me remind you that Boulder District Attorney Mary Keenan has spoken clearly and unequivocally -- after 6+ years of investigation, the weight of the evidence points toward an intruder as the murderer of JonBenet Ramsey. If you are prepared to print otherwise, be prepared to prove otherwise in a court of law.

L. Lin Wood
    L. LIN WOOD, P.C.
    Suite 2140
    The Equitable Building
    100 Peachtree Street, NW
    Atlanta, Georgia 30303
    Phone: 404.522.1713
    Fax: 404.522.1716
    E-mail: llwood@linwoodlaw.com
    Internet: www.linwoodlaw.com

Interesting. Wood says:
    "...after 6+ years of investigation, the weight of the evidence points toward an intruder as the murderer of JonBenet Ramsey. If you are prepared to print otherwise, be prepared to prove otherwise in a court of law."

The Ramsey's had a chance to prove "otherwise" in court themselves with the Thomas suit. Yet they chose money over finding out the truth. They chose money over making Thomas admit he was wrong. They chose money over making the publishing company pull the books that call Patsy a murderer.

The book is still being sold. Patsy is still being called a murderer.

They had their chance. They chose money over the truth about their daughter.

one more thing...remember Thomas did not pay one cent of his own money. The Ramsey's got nothing from Thomas.

They did however get the money which is what this is all about.

18. Watching You

I understand a poster

called Keenan's office and asked whoever answered the phone if the Ramseys had been cleared. The answer was no.

Lin Wood has taken a broad approach to the Keenan statement, now even using it to threaten lawsuits against people, based on that statement. Keenan's opinion was that the limited "evidence" (read the SmitSpin, which is all they had, because the judge did not have access to any of the volumes of police files in this case), <b>in the Wolf case</b> would point to an intruder rather than a Ramsey. Keenan did NOT say the Ramseys were cleared. They are not.

Wood needs to stop using the truth so loosely. The Ramseys are still under that umbrella and all his bullsmit won't change that fact.

19. Tricia

20. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

She's an idiot

Keenan will go down in history as The One that Denied JonBenet the tinest bit of Dignity that she could have/would have ever had.

Hammer that last nail in, Mare. Your Soul Sucks the Satan of the South.

RiverRat

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice