Carnes order "Text" version

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by ACandyRose, Apr 14, 2003.

1. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

ACR

You are so VERY AWESOME...and such a tireless worker and advocate for this little girl...thank you so much ACR!

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Thanks ACR!

I'll let Patsy sum up my reaction to this mess....

"It doesn't tell me anything! I'm...I don't...I...my...I just am shocked, is all I can say. And I don't...I don't know what to think. I mean I'm...I just wanna see where it says that."

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL RR. I love it. Keep answering as Patsy. It reminds all of us how ridicules her answers really are.

Ok everyone....attention please!!!

We must bow before the Goddess :bow:

ACR YOU ARE AMAZING.

My friends I don't know if you realize how long it took ACR to type the judge's ruling. It was very time consuming and tedius.

ACR thank you. Thank you for taking so much time and so much effort to make things easier on us.

You are the best.

Tricia

5. AK

AK Member

ACR, thanks!

I always have trouble with the .pdfs.

RR, too funny -- sounds just like her!

6. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

:)

You are all very welcome :)

.PDF files can be a real pain in the butt. On my personal computer I can't even open .pdf files even after I download them. On my grandson's computer I can't click on a .pdf link from a web page or my whole system will hang so on that system I am forced to download every file but at least I can read them.

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yoohoo

:wave: over here. I found all the RST "evidence" in Judge Carnes' decision. Thanks, ACR. Now, can anyone tell me where to find the thousands of pages of evidence that was collected by the real investigators in this case? I've looked and looked, and I can't find any real case evidence.

Lawd, I thunk judges were supposed to base their decisions on evidence, not theories. Guess I shouldn't have thunk it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice