Thomas won't file protective order. Deposition to be released

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Steve Thomas' attorneys have notified Judge Carnes that Thomas does not intend to file another protective order concerning his deposition. Which means it will be released. Unless the Judge doesn't want it to be but we know that's not the case.

No matter what is in Thomas' deposition remember Thomas did not kill JonBenet. He did what he knew to be the right thing at the time. Plus I am sure his depo is fluff compared to what the Ramsey's have done like:

*Waiting FOUR MONTHS before sitting down with the police for a REAL interview. Don't give me this crap that the cops were with them all morning blah blah blah. As soon as JonBenet was found the Ramsey's hightailed it out of the house, Patsy covering her head in her fur coat, and everyone got their own high priced lawyer. up. End of story.

*Refusing to exhume your daughters body so you can find out if a stun gunned was actually used. If the Ramsey's would have done that, insisted it be done, proved a stun gun, then the cops would have no choice but to follow the intruder path. Even their own expert said he couldn't be sure about the stun gun unless JonBenet was exhumed. From DOI (HB) page 194:

"During Lou's talk with Doberson, the autopsy photos were studied from every possible angle. After a careful examination, Dr. Dobersen believed that the marks in the pictures did appear to have come from a stun gun. However, Doberson wasn't ready to make a definite public statement unless the body was exhumed. Because the exhumation didn't occur, Smit couldn't obtain the conclusive statement he was seeking."

Why couldn't Mr. Smit "obtain the conclusive statement he was seeking"? Because the Ramsey's refused to request an exhumation which we all know would have been granted.

Why didn't the Ramsey's want JonBenet exhumed? Because they know damn well there are no stun gun marks. They know it.

I could go on and on but you get the picture.

I have no idea what is in the Thomas deposition. I don't care. All I know is whatever is in the depositions won't change my opinion of Thomas nor will it change my opinion of the Ramsey's and their behavior.

Wait let me rephrase that.

Unless Thomas found a dead child in his basement and acted like the Ramsey's did and continue to do then I won't change my opinion of Thomas.

Don't let the spin team throw you off the trail of the truth.

I do believe I hear some walls closing in on them right now...

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Steve Thomas

spilled the beans about the corruption in Boulder. That's why they hate him.

As far as his deposition is concerned, the Ramsey spin is that he did something really awful, LOL. What, he leaked something? Like Alex Big Mouth Hunter didn't leak like a sieve? Like the other idiots in the DA's office didn't leak like a sieve? What else? That he took his notes with him when he left the BPD? Hello? And Smit didn't? I didn't see ST on national television showing crime scene photos (that he took weeks after the fact, LOL) and autopsy photos that clearly were the property of the BPD. Nobody even wants to try that line with me when Lou Smit is as dirty as they come on revealing evidence and presenting his theory as evidence.

Did ST plant evidence? Noooo. Did he plot to hide evidence? Nooooo. Was ST involved with the Code Six Wingnut like Smit was? Nooooo. Did ST blow the whistle on Boulder? Yesssss.

End of story.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

<B>I still support Steve Thomas</B>......nothing he could have done could equal parents having your baby girl brutally murdered and stuffed in a frigid dark basement like thrown away gargage and doing absofluckinglutely nothing to help the police....and everything to muddy the water.

4. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

big deal

I think the thing that may be bothersome to pro-rams is that perhaps ST and the BPD leaked some stuff to pressure the Rams into confessing.

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

LE does that all the time.

6. AK

AK Member

BobC

Ya beat me to it -- I was just gonna type the same thing.

People are praising the Modesto case because there are no leaks. Not true. Every major case has leaks, on both sides.

Steve should have leaked like a sieve to get out his angst and some general background, but should have remained available as a witness for the criminal case. His writing the book finsihed off that idea.

No homicide professional gives up on a case, ever. To Smit's credit he has this case under his skin. That's how it oughta be. Of course, he's a babbling dope, with fallacious conclusions.

If ST cared about this case, he'd still be working it. Not for profit, but because he cares.

Luckily there are plenty of others who are still moving forward, in one way or another.

Wish we knew more about Nagel!

And yes, FB, there is nothing to compare to the depravity in the mind of the person or persons who took this child's life, then systematically blamed every other person on earth for the crime. I want to see punishment!

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

FedoraX

Agree there FedoraX - he blew that 'witness' stuff when they DO go to trial! too bad - so are the depos printed up anywhere? url? thanks!:)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice