Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 41
  1. #1

    Default War on Crime radio - July 17th 2008

    Hi guys, one of the topics being discussed is going to be the JonBenet Ramsey case. The show airs tonight at 10:00 PM ET

    To listen GO HERE: www.blogtalkradio.com/true_crime

    The guests are:
    Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler and author of "Killing For Sport: Inside the Minds of Serial Killers."

    Susan Murphy-Milano: Victims Advocate, Domestic Violence Expert and author of "Defending Our Lives" and "Moving Out Moving on"

    Andrea Campbell: Forensic specialist and author.

    Stacy Dittrich: Crimewriter, former police officer.

    All of the guests are with the "Women in Crime Ink" Blog.

    Stacy Dittrich wrote a post about the case today titled: "Factual Evidence in JonBenét Ramsey Case Forgotten"

    http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...msey-case.html

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Hi guys, one of the topics being discussed is going to be the JonBenet Ramsey case. The show airs tonight at 10:00 PM ET

    To listen GO HERE: www.blogtalkradio.com/true_crime

    The guests are:
    Pat Brown: Criminal Profiler and author of "Killing For Sport: Inside the Minds of Serial Killers."

    Susan Murphy-Milano: Victims Advocate, Domestic Violence Expert and author of "Defending Our Lives" and "Moving Out Moving on"

    Andrea Campbell: Forensic specialist and author.

    Stacy Dittrich: Crimewriter, former police officer.

    All of the guests are with the "Women in Crime Ink" Blog.

    Stacy Dittrich wrote a post about the case today titled: "Factual Evidence in JonBenét Ramsey Case Forgotten"

    http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/...msey-case.html
    Thanks for the advance notice, Levi. Will you be taking calls later in the program?

    (Warning - Susan Bennett aka Jameson has you on "speed dial.")

    We need to get Stacy Dittrich to join us at FFJ (if she doesn't read here already). She could be a powerful force to help us get the truth about the Ramsey case to the general public. Thanks for the link to her blog.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up and the url,Cherokee. This could be very interesting!(?). Oops, thank you Levi! I see it was you who posted it first. Sorry about that!
    Last edited by Elle_1; July 17, 2008, 7:06 pm at Thu Jul 17 19:06:04 UTC 2008.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  4. #4

    Default

    Don't (DO NOT) hold me to anything, folks, but I just might make a return engagement tonight!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  5. #5

    Default

    Hi guys, my internet has been out all day, sorry for taking so lon to respond.

    I hope a lot of you all call in. The more people call in, the less chance Jameson will get through! :jclap:

    She said she will not bother listening to the "BORG" whatever the hell that is, in the future! I hope she keeps her promise! LOL

  6. #6
    RiverRat's Avatar
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    NoneYa Beessness
    Posts
    7,824

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Don't (DO NOT) hold me to anything, folks, but I just might make a return engagement tonight!
    Would it help if we BEG?! I suspect that you know more than the average Borg....pretty much a mystery in your own rights, so please do what you can, My Man!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

    "Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

    "Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

    "What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

  7. #7

    Default

    YAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

    RR, your prayers are answered!

    Did you guys hear me?! Did you?! That was great! YAAAAHHHOOOO! Boy, what a ball I started!

    YAAAAAHHHHHHOOOO!!!!!

    (He's Back! The man behind the mask!)

    Dittrich used the phrase "I'm BORG and I'm Proud!" Much to the amusement of the rest!

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Hey, maybe they'll make me a regular guest! LOL!

    Ride 'em cowboy! I'm a f***er and an fighter and a wild bullrider!

    I can't remember when I've had a more pleasant day!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  8. #8

    Talking

    Sometimes we always run a little over time, and tonight was one of them. I was wondering, if you all heard Pat Brown say something about John Ramsey cheating on Patsy Ramsey? I was wondering what she was talking about? If you didn't, it will be available on the archive.

    And yes Punisher, I thought that was funny when she said "I'm BORG and proud." Because I emailed to her the post where Jameson said the show was a BORG show, and when one of her wanna be's wanted the show transcribed and taken to Lin Wood, so Wendy Murphy should be prosecuted for slander.

    We were both wondering WTF is a BORG? LOL

    If you read the Jameson forum, it is BORG this, BORG that.

    "I went to the grocery store and the woman at the check out gave me incorrect change. Typical BORG."

    :jclap:

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    YAAAAAAHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!

    RR, your prayers are answered!

    Did you guys hear me?! Did you?! That was great! YAAAAHHHOOOO! Boy, what a ball I started!

    YAAAAAHHHHHHOOOO!!!!!

    (He's Back! The man behind the mask!)

    Dittrich used the phrase "I'm BORG and I'm Proud!" Much to the amusement of the rest!

    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

    Hey, maybe they'll make me a regular guest! LOL!

    Ride 'em cowboy! I'm a f***er and an fighter and a wild bullrider!

    I can't remember when I've had a more pleasant day!
    Yes, anytime we talk about the case. We could have you on. I can't wait until the Shame on Mary Lacy site is up with.

    PS. I'm going to send Stacy Dittrich an email and tell her about this site.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Sometimes we always run a little over time, and tonight was one of them. I was wondering, if you all heard Pat Brown say something about John Ramsey cheating on Patsy Ramsey? I was wondering what she was talking about? If you didn't, it will be available on the archive.

    And yes Punisher, I thought that was funny when she said "I'm BORG and proud." Because I emailed to her the post where Jameson said the show was a BORG show, and when one her wanna be's wanted the show transcribed and taken to Lin Wood, so Wendy Murphy should be prosecuted for slander.

    We were both wondering WTF is a BORG? LOL

    If you read the Jameson forum, it is BORG this, BORG that.

    "I went to the grocery store and the woman at the check out gave me incorrect change. Typical BORG."

    :jclap:
    I heard something about it, but I was too busy cheering! LOL No, to my knowledge, I've never heard of him cheating on her, at least, nothing that was proven.

    Hey, if Wood wants to prosecute her, he's in way over his head. He's never even taken a case to trial.

    Boy, I wonder what they're saying about me right now! Any time I can make them mad or uncomfortable, my job is done!

    BORG is that b**ch's name for anyone who believes the Ramseys were involved. It's an acronym meaning "Bent On Ramsey Guilt," but it's origin is in the race of cyborgs from "Star Trek: The Next Generation" who have a single shared mind, so it suggests that we are mindless drones incapable of any independent reasoning. WTF indeed!
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Yes, anytime we talk about the case. We could have you on. I can't wait until the Shame on Mary Lacy site is up with.

    PS. I'm going to send Stacy Dittrich an email and tell her about this site.
    Well, thank ya kindly, pilgrim.
    They should all drown in lakes of blood. Now they will know why they are afraid of the dark. Now they will learn why they fear the night.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    I'm still listening right now. You didn't phone in tonight Punisher (?). Geesh, all I can say is you would have had a hard time trying to get a word in with Wendy Murphy :-) Her voice, for sure, comes through as the loudest. Brent Turvy's voice was very quiet compared to Wendy's, and truthfully, I wasn't impressed with him one bit. He had a very weak voice for starters.

    Wendy sure does interrupt and keeps pushing her point about getting Mary Lacy to produce the evidence. I guess we need someone on our side who is aggressive, but she has to learn to give the others a chance to speak. :-) I guess she just can't control it.

    I have to agree with Wendy, Mary Lacy should provide the evidence we are all looking for. She certainly had trouble trying to get it through to Brent Turvy that Lacy should provide the evidence relating to fibres/fibers from John Ramsey's black sweater which were found on JonBenét's LARGE panties.

    I remember John Ramsey almost exploded when this question was put to him. As a matter of interest, what was he wearing on the night of the White's party? We all know what Patsy was wearing, and she had the audacity to say she didn't even know if it was Priscilla's red and black jacket she had on that night, because they were both similar. Was she ever covering her toosh, and throwing Priscilla under the bus at the same time(?). What an actress she was. People do take off their jackets when they are too warm, and of course Priscilla's just happened to be close at hand. Give me a break.

    It is so frustrating going over this again. Steve Thomas saw through Patsy Ramsey for sure. He had her pegged from day one.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.



Similar Threads

  1. NANCY GRACE TRANSCRIPT - July 9, 2008 - Ramsey DNA
    By Moab in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 12, 2008, 3:56 pm, Sat Jul 12 15:56:37 UTC 2008
  2. DAN ABRAMS (MSNBC) Transcript - July 9, 2008
    By Cherokee in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: July 11, 2008, 9:33 am, Fri Jul 11 9:33:27 UTC 2008

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •