Robert Cooke's Daily Journal

Discussion in 'The Search for Rachel Cooke' started by Tricia, May 22, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Since we have so many new members I thought it best to bring everyone up to date on a case that is near and dear to Forums for Justice members.

I would highly recommend everyone read "A Father's Journal." RC was asked by KVUE to keep a daily journal concerning the Cooke family's search for Rachel.

It is a must read for everyone. RC give us a glimpse into his awful nightmare.

Start from day one.
    http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal.html

For more updates in the case please go to:
    http://www.kvue.com/news/rachelcooke.html

KVUE does require that you register but it's free. The only thing they need is an email. It's well worth the few seconds it takes to register.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I think Robert is an awesome man and I hope one of these days there will be a break for him.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

4. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

New Guest book

I added a new guest book to rachelcookesearch.org. Please put your state and referred by FFJ so I can tell where everyone is coming from.

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RC

The website is looking very good. Quite professional.

There are many signatures in the Guest Book already.

FFJ'ers...get on over there and leave your message.

6. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Re: RC

Thanks Lurker. I try to keep the website simple for us modem uses, but I want to have a lot of information there. We passed 60 guest book messages yesterday. I'm amazed sometimes how far Rachel's story has reached without much national media attention.

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RC

I'm going to select some trees for fall planting. I want to plant one in honor of Rachel. Did she ever express any preferences as to trees?

Please let me know what you think she would like me to plant in her honor.

8. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

Thank you Lurker, that is such a wonderful thing to do. We planted an oak tree here because of their strength and long life. I know Rachel loved trees which flowered. Please pick a flowering tree (or other) which does well in your area.

Here's a picture of Rachel with flowers behind. Bushes in this case.

9. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

RC....

That is a lovely picture of Rachel....she is such a beauty!

Hope the DNA conference is a postive experience for you and that the information that you glean will be useful in Rachel's case...

Voyager

10. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RC,

I love that photo of Rachel! I am going to get a tree that flowers in pink...maybe a dogwood, a crabapple, or a Japanese cherry.

Good luck at the DNA conference. Please give us a report when you get back.

11. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

DNA Meeting

I finished typing my trip report about the DNA meeting I attended at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. I had the honor of meeting John Bish, the father of mudered Molly Bish.

You can read all about it in the Sept. 24-26 entires in my journal. http://www.rachelcookesearch.org/journal_sep2003.html

12. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

RC

I bought a pink-flowering dogwood to plant for Rachel. I will post a picture of it in the Spring, when it flowers.

How are the Bishes doing? At last, they have some resolution, but so so sad.

The PA. State Police thought they had found Cindy Song...in the backyard of a serial killer. They determined it's not Cindy, after the DNA testing. What an emotional jolt for Cindy's family, who live in Korea. They come here once a year to PA. to plead for information and attend services for Cindy. I don't know how they can stand it. Please pray for them.

13. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

I havne't talked to John Bish since I got back from Washington DC. I was busy with the self-defense class and I flew up to St Louis to attend Shawn Hornbecks' one year chandle light vigin.

I say the news about Cindy Song. There are too many missing and too many creeps who rape, murder and abuct people.

I look forward to seeing the pictures of the three when it blooms.

14. Scarpetta

Scarpetta Member

Ok RC, I have to insist that you get some rest, unless there really is such a thing as a "chandle light vigin!" ;)

15. RC

RC FFJ Senior Member

I see at least two other mistakes in that entry. lol

I took last weekend off so I am all rested up. Maybe I can type now. I wouldn't bet money on it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice