Smit got evidence from outside company?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 23, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Skydog has stated that Lou Smit got case evidence from an outside company.

http://www.cybersleuths.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000994

He says that Alex Hunter sent case evidence to an outside company to be indexed and cataloged and then forgot to pick it up.

Smit then went down and picked up the boxes of evidence and kept all of it and handed it over to Team Ramsey.

My God, is there no limit to Smit's underhandedness? Boulder just oozes corruption.

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Can we spell O-B-S-T-R-U-C-T-I-O-N of J-U-S-T-I-C-E ????????

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

This just confirms my thought that the antichrist is alive and well. And in Boulder.

4. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

and

how did Smit know what company to go to and what sort of org. would just give all that info to someone who just comes waltzing in???????

5. Watching You

Dunno, Sparky

but Smit was in the inner circle inside the DA's office, and he probably had identification identifying himself as a DA investigator. I suspect everyone in Boulder knew Smit was working for the DA's office on the JBR case.

Last edited: May 23, 2003
  6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well if all this corruption ain't justification for an outside independent investigation I just don't know what would.

This is outrageous!

7. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

I can't understand why Smit would want to get
    evidence from an outside company since he is so well practiced and adept at making up his own.

Delmar

8. AK

AK Member

No offense to Skydog...

...but spare me from having to read at the Swamp Outlet Store.

Has Candy apologized for her rude and hurtful comments?

Is she still making excuses for Darnay?

Has Darnay explained why he bailed on his clients and sided with the Ramseys?

Has anyone reported these oddities to the state bars of New York and Georgia?

Has anyone seen an accounting of how Jameson's forty grand bounty was divided?

I'm just asking...

9. Watching You

Dear FedoraX

Has Candy apologized for her rude and hurtful comments?

Which rude and hurtful comments? She has made hundreds of them over the years. All the Candyas$ kissers at CS thought it was okay when she was doing it to Tricia and VP and, yes, me. She had to call in her posse of one, the drainbammaged one, when I was there. Candy is no challenge at all, but when the filthy-mouthed dimwitted one joins ranks with her, which he always does when she is getting blasted for her attacks on others, it's like being in the middle of a mine field and all the mines are mentally ill. Sorry, Fed. You finally got a taste of what Candy is really all about. Don't hold your breath waiting for an apology - she's at the bottom of the gutter as far as I'm concerned.

Is she still making excuses for Darnay?

Of course.

Has Darnay explained why he bailed on his clients and sided with the Ramseys?

Of course not.

Has anyone reported these oddities to the state bars of New York and Georgia?

I doubt it.

Has anyone seen an accounting of how Jameson's forty grand bounty was divided?

Between jameson and jams and jammy sue.

10. imon128

imon128 Banned

IMO, Smit is a sneaky snake who stays just one step ahead of the law. He does this because he has an "in" to law. I think he has abused the justice system in order to prove himself right. That probably includes a shifty 'crime photo' presentation. Sly like a Fox? More like a boa snake who squeeshes the life out of you. He forgot all about the cute little six year old whose photo he clamins to carry around. Judging by his ethics and political stance, along with his prayer group John and Patsy Ramsey, he doesn't care a feather or a fig about finding justice for JB.

To DeLousional, I say, you're more interested in yourself at this point, and 'yourself', includes John and Patsy Ramsey.

This post may not be copied in whole or part, out of Forums for Justice.

11. AK

AK Member

DeLOUsional, I love it!

Yes, WY, you were spot on all the way. I tried to mediate to no avail, then washed my hands of her nonsense. I don't know how many more bridges she has left to burn.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Hi Imon!

You were perfect in handling your moment in Jammy's spotlight recently. You had me rolling with your "Are you Jameson? I was talking to Jameson" replies!

Does anyone else remember the photos that Lou displayed that had words like "crime scene" or "confidential", something along those lines when he was on the Today Show?

RR

13. Watching You

RR, forgive me

for leaving your hat off the list of posters candy has offended with her mental rants. You deserve a medal for sticking it out at CS, though I know you do it just to bug her, LOL.

Yes, I remember those photos, and I get furious every time I see them. jameson has shown them on her forum several times. It's like, yes I know they are marked official crime photos, but Louise got them legal like, you know, and so it's okay if we show them all over the place. It's like, in your face, BPD, this is the way WE want this case to go, and fluck you if you don't like it.

Talk about destruction of justice, never in my entire life have I seen such goings on as what has happened in Boulder. Can you just imagine this happening anyplace else? It can't get any more bizarre. Reminds me of those movies of justice in the back hills of Georgia or Tennessee where the town cop is also the justice of the peace and the judge and the dog warden rolled into one. Everyone knows it's happening, but no one will do anything about it. What is wrong with those idiots in Boulder? Why do they just sit back and let these fools spit in the face of justice this way?

14. AK

AK Member

River Rat

...is the Empress of Warriors! Funny, feisty, fair and fierce. I just hate having to share her with those numskulls.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice