Spoke with Nancy Krebbs. She said she is suing the forums

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 29, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I had a call from Nancy Krebbs. She said her attorney is going file suit against the following forums:

Forums for Justice
    Websleuths
    CyberSleuths
    and others she said.

Also Nancy said her attorney is going to file a criminal complaint against BobC for something he posted on CyberSleuths.

Nancy asked me to remove the posts with her name in them. She specifically mentioned a post by River Rat.

I told her I would look over all the posts but I would not say what I would do about them.

I told Nancy that she is a public figure. She said her attorney said she wasn't. I explained to Nancy that as soon as Mame, Lee Hill and others put her out to the public she became a public figure.

I asked Nancy for the name of her attorney so my attorney could call him or her. She refused.

I told Nancy to make sure her attorney knew what he or she was doing. To really research this and make sure she is not being used to run up attorneys fees.

I will state right now. Unless it is something that I know to be a malicious lie then I will not remove any of it. It was Nancy choice to be a public figure. Not mine.

How can Nancy asked to have anything with her posts removed after what has been done to Fleet White. You can't have it both ways.

I would like to tell everyone that anything that is posted is the responsibility of the poster for the content.

I would like to also remind others who are not members of this forum that the 1st amendment does not give someone the right to accuse someone, insinuate, or falsely state information about someone. Example. I can't come out and post something along the lines of "BobC killed JonBenet". That is baseless, inflammatory and without merit. However if BobC had been involved in the investigation then I can offer my opinion.

I would publicly like to tell Nancy be careful. The reason you are being discussed is because of your interviews you gave concerning the JonBenet Ramsey case. Others brought you into this case. Don't let them use you know to prove a baseless point.

Interesting that this is happening closely behind my support of the petition don't you think? How long have we discussed the Krebbs issue? Only now do I get this phone call.
    http://www.petitiononline.com/jbr246/petition.html

In closing I would like to assure you that I will not take this lying down. If they want to sue then go for it. I am ready. So are many other organizations who believe in the first amendment.

Tricia

2. Tricia

Guys don't let this scare you ok? I have people working on it now.

Feel free to post your thoughts. This is a free country. No one can stop us from offering our opinion of someone who was brought out into the public to point a finger at suspects in the JBR case.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I'm Honored

Not nervous, nor scared.

Let's Roll, Nancy-
    RR

4. Tricia

That's my woman RR!

5. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can just see the FBI converging on Austin because I said I felt like garroting her after reading her crapola!

Yoohooo Nancy! You'll be interested to know I contacted Fox News regarding your assinine allegations on the Ramsey case, and how very similar they are to this new "Mystery Woman's" on the Peterson case! Both from the same place in California! The person from Fox News was very interested! Maybe now you'll get your fat face on the front page of the papers exposing you as the liar you are and the shoe will finally be on the other foot. Maybe even someone will finally feel the urge to prosecute you for libel!

And relax, nobody really wants to garrote you so stop whining. Jesus you're older than I am.

6. BobC

The phone just rang and I hurled myself to the phone and blurted out "WACKADOODLES!!" and sadly, it was someone offering me a job. How very disappointing!

7. Vic

Vic Active Member

BobC

Did you get the job?

8. Tricia

My fear is Nancy is being used again. I know I should be angry at her but I am not. I am truly concerned that she is being thrust into something by others.

I repeat. This comes on the heels of the petition I sponsored.

Looking into more information. I'll post later.

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

BobC.....your something else........lol.

Well my opinion is of all the f*&^%$# nerve.... she was part of a very public interview posted on the world wide internet thanks to her friend the reporter-slash- undercover sex ring buster, maimsy.....
    we discussed her with her permission and participation..... she answered our questions, she made herself very much a public figure on each and every forum by her own need for attention...... well she got it, shes just mad that we didnt all embrace her *Uh hum* storys.

Sueing to shut us up.....<B> how very Ramsey </B>......why if I didn't know better I'd say her lawyer was the 'Wooden one' himself, noone hates our freedom of speech like he does.

10. BobC

Vic I've been offered six jobs and counting. My dad is dying of cancer--he weighs 65 lbs now--so I'm trying to stay in Austin as long as possible to help my mother not go crazy. I have another interview in Dallas for Art Director on Tuesday--I already passed three of their tests so I'm doing well.

Now--Tricia I think you're being way too easy on Krebs. She is a grown woman, not a 5 YO. Maybe if everybody would start treating her like a grown-up she'd start acting like one. I've read every word published on the JBR case and Kreb's "interviews" were the lowest of many lows--also the most absurd. I wouldn't pay one thin dime to any lawyer because of her threats because she doesn't have a leg to stand on--if anything she'd be opening a can of worms that just might open the doors to her getting what she obviously deserves.

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Bob!

We're Going Down, Bud.

Hey, isn't that what..........oh never mind.

Absolutely Nancy is being used again, however she seems to be allowing it again. Give her my phone number, please. As a trained victim services practioner, I will go above and BEYOND the call of duty to help her if she is ever victimized.

RR

12. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I'm skeered thitless

I guess poor Nancy has been reading the forums. Yeh, right, when pigs fly. Maim and moron got all bent out of shape because the truth was being told about their bad selves, and maim got right on the phone and called Nancy. Funny, after all these years that she would pick now to decide to sue, not.

Look, all I can say is, knock yourself out, Nancy. You are being led down a yellow brick road by someone wearing ruby red slippers. Discovery may open more about you than you ever wanted anyone to know.

Tricia, you are a wonderful person, caring more about Nancy Krebs being used than you care about the threat she made to you. Take the damn gloves off. If she really had a lawyer, she wouldn't hesitate to tell you his name. In fact, she wouldn't be calling you, he would. It's an intimidation tactic. I don't intimidate easily, how about you, RR?

13. Tricia

Everyone please welcome Mame who is parked here reading.

BobC I am so sorry about your father.

RR I wished Nancy would call you. Perhaps you could talk some sense into her.

I get angry at Krebbs and the gang when I think about the Whites. What was done to that innocent family was criminal in my opinion.

I am not angry about Krebbs threat to me though. However I want to make it clear that it will be a cold day in hell before I let anyone trample the 1st amendment. Threats do nothing but propel me into action.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2003
  14. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I just want to say one more thing.....after being around the forums for years.

I feel a very wicked and evil undercurrent on the Fourms....it fights to keep the secrets of this case in the dark.

God willing, the truth will be brought to the light and the person/s responsible for stealing the life of a 6 yr old baby girl and all those who have stood in the way of Justice for all these years will be held accountable.

I'm just sick to death of all the detours.

15. Watching You

Oh good, maim is here

now let me understand this, maim. You and your thugs have libeled Fleet White and his family on the forums for years and dared him to sue your cute little :(:(:( because nobody is going to trample on YOUR rights to free speech, but when the sass is going against you or your friend, Krebs, then it's different standards. Do I have that right? I thought so.

In order to get the show on the road, tell you friend Krebs to reveal who her attorney is so our attorneys can contact him. Otherwise, she needs to shut her threatening mouth. While I"m at it, you hypocritical piece of work, don't foul this forum with your presence. We don't want garbage here.

16. Thor

Thor Active Member

Ditto Free

Well said. I agree 100%.

As if this whole thing can't get any stranger, now this. Little did I know when I got my computer 2 years ago and could finally have internet access that I would be this close to Nancy Krebbs. This whole case is like a sideshow of circus monkeys. You could not have written a book like it. And now it's getting personal.

I agree with WY & RR, Tricia. We've gotta stand up for our rights here. I agree about her being a public figure as well. Keep us posted Tricia.

BobC, so sorry to hear about your dad, sweetie.

Limpy, if you're reading here, this is just my damned opinion.

17. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Did you say mame was here?....... Just for you girl

18. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

GAME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. Tricia

In my constitutionally protected opinion based on the information I have gathered I believe Mame is here. Parked here. Reading because this is now about her.

Freebird I am shocked at your picture. Don't you know that bright red hurts my eyes? LOL...

I am so beyond ready for this.

Let me remind you how many organizations jump in to help when free speech is threatened.

20. Watching You

Riddle me this

how many of us knew anything about Nancy Krebs before maim brought her "story" to JW and interviewed her on tape so we all could hear her? Nobody, that's who. None of us asked maim to open up a keg of worms that would turn on her; none of us went searching for a mystery woman in California who turned out to be Nancy Krebs.

Seems to me maim opened both Krebs and herself up to public scorn when anyone with an ounce of intelligence figured out Krebs' story had nothing to do with JBR's murder and said so. The google girls have been out for blood ever since, and Krebs ought to be suing them for keeping this **** going.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice