Lawsuit Watch

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, May 30, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Lawsuit Watch.

I have decided to start my own thread entitled Lawsuit Watch.

Counting down. Waiting for the papers to be filed.

I will keep you updated on any new developments right here.

As of Friday May 30th at 1:36 P.M. nothing.

tap tap tap tap tap...

I think this is what's wrong with the media today. Too many of those darn swat team guys want their picture on the news ya know?

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Anything yet, Tricia

I have been waiting all day. No calls, no complaints served on me, nothing at all. My attorney is listed in the top 118,000 in my town, yet not one call from the press.

Thanks for starting this thread so that I can stay on top of this disturbing issue.

RR

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Good idea, Tricia

and since I believe in being prepared, I am going to start a new thread which will document the mystery woman saga for our defense. It will be a group effort, so be prepared to pitch in.

4. Tricia

Friday May 30th 2003. 3:37 P.M. Mountain time.

Still waiting to be served. Not as in dinner but as in LAWSUIT.

It's not going to happen.

Thank you WY. I will pitch in. Good idea to start our defense now don't you think? Must be prepared? After all we are so busted right? :winkaway:

I would encourage all of you, members and non members, to visit the Rachel Cooke Forum.

You want to talk about something worthwhile then you need to get to know Mr. Robert Cooke like we all have at FFJ.

Robert never gives up in his search for his daughter Rachel. Rachel disappeared on a sunny day in Jan. 2001 just a few hundred feet in front of her parents home. Gone. Vanished. Not one clue. Not one shred of evidence.

Robert never gives up. NEVER. He doesn't get wrapped up in things that don't matter like I admit I do. Case in point, "THE LAWSUIT THAT NEVER CAME."

Anyway below is the entry from Robert's daily journal that he keeps on
    http://www.kvue.com/news/rachelcooke.html

Sunday May 25th.

We already have our first sponsor for the 2004 Run/Walk for Rachel. Air Visuals of Round Rock will be providing balloons again next year. I will post a web page with request for the other types of sponsors and volunteers we will need.

An Amber Alert was issued for a 5-year-old Deer Park, Texas boy yesterday. He was later found in a neighbors swimming pool. It looks now like he left his house on his own through an unlocked window and drowned by accident. My heart goes out to his family.

I reviewed some of the television news stories on Rachel last night. Probably the best story this year was one done by KEYE News on the Texas DNA database. KVUE's story on Rachel's Tree is a close second.

Keeping Rachel in the news is so important. I know at least one person knows something. I want that person to know we are not going away. I am not going away.

Monday, May 26

I got caught up with my journal entries today. Now the Run/Walk is over I need to finish the non-profit forms and mail them to the IRS. I put that on hold during the Music for the Missing Concert and the Run/Walk for Rachel.

I bought some more of Rachel's buttons to distribute to people. The buttons seem to be better, because I don't see a lot of Rachel's bumper stickers on cars, even though we've given out over 1,000 of them.

Tuesday, May 27

Several of us have decided to do a small search this weekend. There is an area of concern which I want to check out. Even though we have stopped the formal searches, sometimes we still check out areas.

We are still selling the Friends of Kristen Modaferri cookbooks with Rachel on the front. They are $15 (plus $2 shipping). The money goes to helping the families of missing adults. People can e-mail rachelalert@yahoo.com for more details.

Wednesday, May 28

An arrest was made in the Baton Rouge serial killings today. The suspect's DNA was found at least one of the crime scenes. I can't help wondering if that man could have been in Central Texas in January, 2002, when Rachel disappeared. I'm going to request the Williamson County Sheriff's Office look into the suspect.

I received an e-mail from Verna Lee Carr with People Against Violent Crime. She informed me Texas House Bill 1895 passed. The bill provides additional funding for State of Texas Victims' Compensation Fund for funeral expenses of murder victims. This is great news for the victim's families.

Thursday, May 29

We are working on a big project at the office this week. I have been concentrating on it this week and haven't been able to do much with Rachel's case.

We are still set up to do a search this Saturday morning. This time we are just using a handful of people. It's mostly driving and checking areas.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

See what I mean? I have started a thread for people who like to solve mysteries. Who want to do something constructive. Put your heads together and try and figure out what could have happened. Go to the link below and start reading.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3125

This is a story that needs attention. Please if you have read at all at the "Krebs is going to sue me" thread I implore you to spend as much time on the Rachel Cooke forum. Something and someone who deserves our full attention.

Tricia

5. Tricia

LAWSUIT WATCH CONTINUES IT'S ROUND THE CLOCK COVERAGE.

As of 10:40 PM Mountain time Ginja, RR, BobC, and I have not been served any legal papers. Still no lawsuit.

I am asking all of you who have read any of the Krebs related threads to please spend as much time on other parts of the forum.

We have cases that are near and dear to us that get hardly any attention. I think while I have your attention I will point you into their direction.

Kent Jacobs.

Kent has been missing since Thursday, March 10, 2002 at approximately 5:00 p.m. Kent is a 42 year old mentally handicapped male who requires medication and disappeared without taking it with him.

There have been some new disturbing developments in the Jacobs case. Please take the time to read at the Kent Jacobs forum. If you are a member then please post. Perhaps just a few encouraging words to Kent's devoted sister JackyeJ.

JackyeJ is an amazing woman. Devoted to her brother and devoted to finding him. It will break your heart and hopefully move you enough to get involved. Even if it's to offer an opinion.

Please visit the Kent Jacobs forum here.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=121

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

All Clear Here

I did have a dream last night, I think it was about a subpeona. I was served by this very handsome man in over-alls, an ex-cop kinda guy. After he served me, he looked me in the eye and said " RiverRat, I think that you are good for it."

Morning, Mame.
    RR

7. Watching You

Heh, RR

no summons here, either. Just think - a multi-state roundup of us sinners, haha. Hey, would interstate laws apply? Maybe, gasp, the Eff Beeee Eye will be paying us a visit, ya think?

Just remember, though, it's the newest swampskanks who are instigating and naming the posters (all the posters who have stood up to them) who had better watch their butts, LOL. Hatred is just eating away at their feeble little brains until there's not much left except short circuits. It shows.

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

A big good-morning to Donald Freed and Steven Singular. Conned any stupid people in Modesto yet like you did in Boulder? And Nancy you're not even original. Say hi to Belinda for me and pray she doesn't sue you for copyright infringement.

9. Tricia

Allllrighty... I think BobC's post may have made a few hearts stop...LOL...sounds interesting BobC.

Still nothing. No handsome man. No handsome woman. Nobody at my door serving me damnitalltoheck.

Robert Cooke and a group of searches were out searching again today in the blazing Texas heat. Looking for anything. Any hint of a clue as to what happened in the abduction of his daughter Rachel.

I am going to sound like a broken record but please understand. It's up to us to get involved and help.

If you have spent anytime reading the Kreb's stuff then please spend as much time if not more at the FFJ Cooke Forum right here.

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&forumid=79

Thanks all.

Waiting....tap....tap...tap...tap...tap.

10. Tricia

I thought if I went out in public I might get served the lawsuit papers. Alas no such luck. I sit here at Kinko's waiting and waiting...*sigh*

While you all are waiting to be served and to those of you who are the lucky ones to "escape" the lawsuit please read the latest update at the Rachel Cooke forum. RC returned from his search and we have pictures posted.

Also JR has updated us all on the basic information that is known about Rachel disappearence.

Once again please if you have spent times on the Kreb's story then please spend as much time on the Rachel Cooke story.

Check it out here:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2976&perpage=12&pagenumber=3

11. Watching You

You know, Tricia

it is the weekend and perhaps they don't do lawsuit papers on weekends. It would be most interesting to learn how they intend to get our addresses, those of us named by the swamp's newest skankettes. In the meantime, everyone should continue their frivolities as we wait for this frivolous lawsuit.

I was looking over old threads today. The worst threads I could find were the ones batting the maimed one around a little bit and nobody defamed anyone on those threads. Might have flamed a little and singed someone's feathers, but no defamation.

Still, a turd can sue just about anyone for anything. It's fruitless, but some people still think they are big enough to blow in the wind.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice