Preparations for the lawsuit

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 30, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think a good place to start is the interviews of Nancy Krebs by the grass roots reporter, mame. That is pretty much where everything really started.

For this thread, I would ask we keep our sarcasms to a minimum, as difficult as I know that will be. I shall return with the interviews shortly. Everyone feel free to pitch in and help us, cause moron is being mean to us and we are really skeered.

I will post the interview, in full, on this thread. Then we can comment about it and see what we need for our attorneys. Sensitive information should be posted only on our private forum - you know - where we cut everyone up. Not.

Okay, next post - The Interview.

2. Watching You

The Interview

Interview with Mystery Woman

transcript provided by: Maxi
    March 10, 2000

MAME: Well, as I said earlier in our news audio, we are honored to have a time to talk with........ I am.... and with your help,. Mystery Woman. I don't like the name MW and I'm going to try not to use that but we do not want her name released. We hear that some members of the media have her name already, but we're not going to go there with it and again our point here today is to talk about the journey of a woman like this who has come forward and what it's taken to do that emotionally, spiritually, what courage so that's where we're going to go with this. We're not trying to solve the Ramsey case with this or any case with this but to talk, for me to have a chance.to talk woman-to-woman. with a person on this sort of journey.

FRANK: Okay.

MAME: so she has promised to call me any moment, I'm going to put you on hold and make sure that that happens and we'll be right back to you the sound I'm hoping will work so please bear with this on that one I'll be right back..I think that she will be on a cell phone so please bear with us.Frank"

FRANK: Yes, I'm here

MAME: Mystery Woman?

MW: Yes.

MAME: Oh, I hate that name. You're such a lovely, kind, smart young woman. I'm going to start out reading an excerpt that I remembered from Jane Stobie's book, and I don't bring this up because there's any relationship or connect. But it is something that I read in her book that really moved me when I read the book. I shared this with you, my friend, I'm going try not to use the term Mystery Woman and it brought tears to her eyes , She explained to me the other day that she has trouble crying in front of people. It's hard for her. She's learned for years and years during her abuse to not cry, it didn't do her any good. I don't think But I'm going to read that so moved her and brought tears to her eyes ..and it does relate to the Ramsey case, but I think that any, I've spoken recently to several sexual abuse victims.and I think that they would all be moved by this

FRANK: Can we take a break for a second.

MAME: Sure

FRANK: Hold on.

MAME: "It is so cold down here. I am so scared and I hurt so bad.Where is Jacques? Where is my mama? I don't want to die.My head hurts so bad. Why did they leave me here?,,,They said I was bad. I feel so alone.My heart hurts..the floor is so cold. my body is so cold. Why did they do this to me and leave me all alone?. I am just a little girl and want to be loved..where is my dog. I need to see my dog.I know I am not that bad. Mama just gets crazy. I feel so alone and scared.

MAME: My friend, tell me how you felt when you were able to read that excerpt the other day

MW: Well , I felt that I knew exactly what she was talking about because I'd been there so many times before, myself.and you just want the abuse to end, and the people who are supposed to be protecting you are the people who are hurting you, and you just feel so lost, and you don't know where to go, and I also felt a little connection because. I always went to an animal, a dog or cat

MAME: Isn't that true. I mean you and I discussed that when we met the other day. But The people who have come forward the people in my life that I've know who have been abused,as children either emotionally, sexually ,physically, seem to all have a connect, a very special connection, to animals. Do you find that to be true?
    MW: Yes, and it's just because animals don't hurt you and you know they don't try to make you do anything

MAME They don't judge you..

Right And they're just there

MAME: And they accept your love.

MW: Right

MAME: And friendship.

MW: Right.

MAME: Um, it's been quite, how long since you've hopped on a plane to come to Co.?

MW: Almost 3 weeks It will be three weeks on Sat. And It has been a roller coaster ride for me. I had to leave Ca. Because my life was in danger. And I'd had been recently abused and I didn't want that to happen again.

MAME:I want to make clear right now that.your abuse started at age 3,

MW:Right

MAME: And it has continued up until how long ago?

MW: It would be about a month now

MAME: And you are still suffering from possibly severe medical issues related to the most recent abuse.

MW: That's true. And I've been seeking medical treatment since, oh, it was almost a week after I arrived here.

MAME: And because of past medical issues, you've had a hysterectomy

MAME: You've had how many surgeries did you tell me

MW: I had about 7 in one year.

MAME: And some of those surgeries were to repair botched surgeries

MW: That's true

MAME: And we won't go into that but we do believe that there is At least one doctor if not more over the years that was not exactly professional

MW: That's very true.

MAME: And may have been connected up to some of the abusers. MW:That's true

MAME: And We're not going to stop there. We're going to let.WE have an enormous respect. We question the investigation that we are told is going on now, But we are continuing until we know otherwise to show some respect for that. Just like we hope that they are showing some Respect for what they know and what they have to investigate with you So we're going to try not to go into evidentiary areas But anyway, Let's get back to where we were.

Tell me friend about your journey It was not meant, you did not plan, to rush out here in the way that you did However over your years of therapy with your dear, dear cohort and therapist whom I've spoken to and have an enormous amount of respect for And I believe she's the person, to her professional treatment of you for many years.has brought you to a place where you could stand tall and come forward But it wasn't - you saw Mr. Lee Hill, who is an atty in Boulder, on a national television show being interviewed about another case related issue

MW Right, and I.

MAME: Tell us about that

MW: All right, I saw him on a news program and felt that what he was saying was correct And that he seemed to me, just out of intuition that he would be a person who could help

MAME: Right

MW: I'd been keeping the info for the last thirty years not really knowing where to go or who to give the info too And I was also very frightened for my own life, if I did speak about what I knew

MAME: There were certain people that were sensing your uh your.the point you were at emotionally.

MW Right

MAME: And they worried that you might do something like that.
    MW:They felt very threatened by what I know, and , so I, on their part that has been escalating.

MW And so I just felt that I really needed to be able to tell what I know

MAME: RIGHT

MW to somebody in the event that something would happen to me.. And also so when I saw Lee Hill I felt that he would be someone I could trust Somebody that would be able to do something with the info that I had.

MW: And so I went to a payphone

MAME: And was it that night

MW: It was that day

MAME: Or that day

MW: I went to a payphone and I talked to him for approximately . 20 minutes, I didn't tell him who I was or where I was necessarily. I just told him that I had information, and just gave him some general info about what I knew, .And he asked me if I would please call him back.

MAME: He was immediately open to what you had to say.

MW: Yes he was and so.

MAME: But your intuition was correct and I want to make a point here about intuition. That's another thing besides the connect up with animals ,the victims that I've spoken with and researched and t talked to, they all have an incredible intuition

MW: Right And I think it just felt right to me so After speaking to Mr. Hill, I called my therapist and told her that I had made this call to Lee Hill

MAME: And what was her response

MW She wanted to check him out

MAME: mmm..mmm..because you hadn't planned this out

MW: No, no. She wanted to check him out, check out his credentials, make sure that he would be person that would be good for me to speak to.. She did that and then Mr. Hill asked if it would be okay if he were to come out to personally interview me.

MAME: And that started the ball rolling. Right

MAME: And it was only escalated and moved up in the fashion that it was because of the pressure and the threat that you felt.

MW: Right, because I had been getting more and more telephone calls from family members, and also from members that..um.. friends of my family

MAME: Even some people that are related to the Ramsey case
    MW Right, and

MAME: And you were offered money

MW: Yes, I was. I was offered money if I would keep my mouth

shut. My reply was that I didn't want the money and I would keep my mouth shut.

MAME: At that point you lied to protect yourself

MW: Right, I didn't want to say that I didn't want the money, that I was going to be you know showing this info to anybody

MAME: Right, so Lee Hill moved quickly and got you on a plane. You got yourself on a plane

MW: I got myself on a plane

MAME: Tell us how you felt then Here you were you wanted to stand tall how but what did you leave. How did you feel that day. What time of the day - or tell us the time frame

MW: It was one week later and um something had been going on like I said that I was being threatened and I had just recently been abused and so I figured that I needed to get out of California Because I felt that I would have great bodily harm done to me if I did not

MAME: Or you would not be around to tell your story.

MW: Right, And, at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon I spoke to Mr. Hill who arranged a flight for me from LosAngeles, and it um it was , I wasn't able to go back to my home, I left with the clothes that I had on and nothing else.

MAME:And your cat, your beloved cat.

MW: I just left her at my house.I wasn't'even able to return to my house

MW: I wasn't able to say goodbye to um to anyone in my life at the time

MAME Were you feeling a huge sense of strength and .determination at that point

MW: I think that I was feeling very frightened and I just wanted to get to a place where I thought I would feel safe. And I would be protected.

MAME: And you were promised safety

MW: Right Yes I was.

MAME: And that hasn't totally come true

MW: Right And I just wanted to feel protected , and I just felt an urgency to tell what I knew.

MAME: Right.

MW: .And it was very, very difficult for me to just leave everything behind..

MAME: Especially. your therapist, your animals, you have a dear friend in your neighborhood, a little boy you told me about.

MAME: Who really depended on you as a friend.

MW: Right and I had many, many other friends and also I had a rep in the community for the work that I do in home health care, And it was something that I had built up over the years, and that's what I love to do and it was hard to just give that up.
    MAME: those were the pure good things in your life that you had built on the spirited, wonderful side. You had a dual life all along since you were a child, right?

MW: Right, and I think that um I've never had what anyone would call a normal life And that's something I have wanted more and more over the last few years the chance to have a life, the chance to have a life free of abuse and stress.

MAME: I want to mention here that when we met in person the other day excuse me you showed me on your body a few marks that were put there over the years. I'm sorry I do get emotional and I know you do too.. You showed me on your body a few marks that were put there over the years You have a very evident cigarette burn. You have your initials on your ankle How old were you when the initials were carved in your ankle. MW: As best I can remember right now, I think that I was six year old, and it was done by an eraser, by rubbing an eraser on my ankle, and then taking a toothpick.

MAME: The eraser.explain that because I've never heard of that obviously.about that sort of thing.

MW: The eraser just made my skin raw, and then a toothpick was taken and my initials were carved into my ankle.

MAME: And I was able to see that. And And also in your neck. There are marks in your neck

MW: Uh-uh, but I don't want to go into what kind of marks

MAME: You have several marks on your body, Along with you emotional scars

MW: Right.: I think that what I would like people to know is that about me is that I'm just interested in just having the truth out to the public about what happened.

MAME: Right, right. You have turned over, you have chronicled and archived, with your therapist, documents, photographs, some, not really medical records, well Some medical records, school records, throughout the years and you have turned all of that over.

MW And I have signed a release for my therapist for all my records to the Boulder Police Dept. There's nothing that I have that I want to hide.

MAME: Right right and that's what our hope is that they will look at every single piece of information that you have handed over Interview every single person that they can related to..
    MW: and um I just feel that some of the people that I gave them to to see while they were in Ca., I know that they were not contacted And I think that it was very important people. People who..a lady..An elderly lady who lived in a house next door to us in a house Los Ojos And Another woman who lived in an apt building . and she saw the way that we were being treated as children and just saw the amount of people that were in and out of my house.

MAME: And many of those people have not been, most of those people have not been contacted

MW: Well, those two neighbors were not contacted. People who know me as a person are character witnesses were not contacted either.

MAME: Not yet, anyway.

MW: Right,

MAME: And the people who who have been contacted The line of questioning was very..oops there goes my Sadie dog If she gets too loud, Frank, we can pause and I can see if I can calm her down. She loves my mailman..uh..and ..uh. The people that have been contacted, the line of questioning was very brief, correct?.

MW: Right, and um very brief and uh they weren't asked questions pertinent to the case.

MW: Just uh questions.I'm not really sure the exact line of questioning, but I know that not much that pertained to the actual case

MAME: Right. And you spoke to the FBI.

MW: Yes. I did.

MAME: Uh but we have not heard that the FBI have contacted anyone else.. Even your therapist has not heard from the FBI yet.
    MW: Right. And I did speak to the FBI, and I cannot get into what I talked to the FBI about.

MAME: But so we know that they were involved at a certain point, and we hope that they still are. Let's move on. Tell us about the last couple of weeks.You know, just give us some feelings about how you felt.

MW: Well, I think that it was a horrifying experience for me because I thought that like I said earlier that I would be put in some kind of protective custody and Um to this day that has not happened and I think it is very terrifying to be left with my own means In a place where I'm a complete stranger to try to figure out with my attorney where I should be and how. I think that I have felt a tremendous responsibility for my on safety.

MAME: Right, Right And I don't know where she is, and I have not asked to know where she is, but I do still have concerns for her safety.and that protection will continue until the investigation is complete

MW: I would like to say one thing, that after my five hour interview with the BPD I was given the investigator's card and told to go back to California Even though I explained to them the situation I was in and how I I had recently been abused and offered to you know be medically examined or.and I offered to be medically examined and I offered them some evidence of medical abuse. So I felt that.

MAME: I think the abuse is pretty evident right now. There are pretty severe medical issues being looked at here, and we won't go into that. Are you feeling some more strength these days you've seen and heard of reports, you have a great writer, Mr. B.J. Plasket who I've been working with, .who you've connected with. Are you starting to feel that people are catching on a little bit?

MW: I'm starting to feel that, but I can understand the confusion that people would feel about this because so many things are being left in the dark and it would cause anyone to question the story.

MW: And for me I've really wished that I could be more open to what to what has happened and be more open to getting that info out there but I also understand that there is an active investigation going on out there.Until I see what happens to that it's better to just let the law enforcement do their job.

MAME: But you have never read a book about the Ramsey case. Your therapist has, but -- it's amazing to me how little you know about the case.

MW: That's right. I've tried on purpose to stay away from any of the information about the Ramsey case to not taint my knowledge.

MAME: Right, right Now you are now in an unknown place, and how are you feeling about the future. Obviously you 've reached the point where you are startingt o miss those things that were familiar with you You have a good lawyer, and he is fighting, I feel, an uphill battle every day. You do have a DA who has pretty much stood behind and asked for the same kind of investigation that you are asking for.

MW:I would like to say something about the DA I have never met with him personally

MAME: Right. You were able to meet him.

MW: The only contact I've ever had with him, was during the five hour investigation cause he was in a different room than I was in, observing the interview, which I would like to say was an interrogation At one point he did come out.

MAME: I see.

MW: And that was the only time I've spoken to to Mr. Hunter

MAME:But you did sense a kindness and an openness to you.

MW:Right, and I felt that he was more open at looking to what I had to say

MAME: And he did request at one point that there be a female present.

MW: Um.No, he didn't request. there was something of an evidence..a kind of a.what am I trying to say.of a where ..a woman took me to take a picture of the abuse.

MAME: Oh, I see, okay. Well we don't want to go there. What else do you want to share? Talk to us. Now your therapist does not dabble in, or is she part of, a repressed memory therapy?

MW: No, she..she has never worked with me about repressed memory,and I don't believe I have ever had a repressed memories.

MAME: No, because your abuse was continued.

MW: Right, and I do not have time to repress my memory because the abuse was so continual and

MAME:And all part of the same group

MW: Right, And I started seeing my therapist in 1990 and the types of abuse have been documented since 1990

MAME:Are you feeling as strong as the day you called Lee Hill, and as determined.?

MW: I feel even more because I feel that, Not just for myself, but because there are still other children involved.

MAME: And they are at risk

MW: And they are at risk. And also I feel that, for my own life, this would be the only way for me to have any kind of a life is to get the truth out there and I think that there's a lot of protection in the truth.

MAME: I do too I do too. Your feeling toward the media, you do not, and I've seen you over and over IN the beginning very few people in the media even wanted to look at this. They were very skeptical, which is a fair thing to be. But as the days have gone by, the pressure from the media has become stronger and stronger We know that there are tabloids out there pursuing you. We've heard that one tabloid has your name and has threatened to publish it.

MW: I've actually been offered money for a picture of myself at the present time, and have told my attorney that is not the route that I would like to take

MAME: Right, right.

MW: I am much much more interested in having the truth be told

MAME: And you understand the role of the media, in the situation that the investigation does not proceed the way we'd all hope.. The media is a protection in our society And that's why this is a democracy IN that the media can come forward, those of us who feel a story needs to be told, and represent an underdog or the conscience of the community. You have an incredible perception of that

MW: I just feel that the media was the only way for me to turn if the investigation was not taken seriously.

MAME: Right. Because you have no interest to be um.in the media spotlight You from what I've understood in the time that we've been together in our couple of interviews, you want.to continue a quiet life and to build a life that you never really had. A full and complete life without secrets and abuse, family pressure, threats and I do hope and I believe with your spirit and dignity that you will be able to do that.um..tell us. You made.you made a comment the other day when money was offered for a photograph that ,why would you even consider that, you were offered tons more than that to keep your mouth shut and stay home and be quiet

MW: Right Right. And that's not what this is about. For me this is about getting the truth out there. being a voice for somebody who no longer has a voice. This is about for me and always has been about the truth. And I would like to say, and this is something I feel very strongly about, I feel that had JBR been allowed to live, if she was still here, and she was the same age that I am at present And had gone through 10 years of therapy and decided, you know, this has to end and had gone to any kind of police dept or sheriff's office or whatever and tried to tell what had happened to her. I feel that she would have been meeting the same type of criticism I have in trying to report this.

MAME: That's right. And I think that you may not be able to see it now, but.maybe another little girl, twenty years from now, what you're doing now, or years from now, next week, next month, twenty years from now, you will pave the way for someone to come forward, alone, scared, leaving the only pets, family, that she has ever known. And you offer history and strength to a grown person or whatever, to do that.And I hope that that comes to be the case.

MW: Right And I think that there needs to be an awareness of what this type of abuse is about. And I think that this type of abuse has always been very difficult to prove. because of the pain of the crimes that these people commit against children and they make them so unbelievable-e that it becomes almost impossible to, for people to take it all in Right, or believe. we have a local radio person who went on. the radio and said This stuff doesn't happen and that upset me so much because I've spent 2 weeks researching these types of crimes. And they do happen. We have documented cases where they happened. They aren't just a fantasy. It is so hard in my belief for rich white folks to believe that other rich white folks..who might live on their block or in the next town and look perfectly normal on the outside.are involved in these kind of abuses of children. And I 'm here to tell them that it happens..And if they go and they do their research And they're willing to stay open and look deeper than their own front yard, that they will find it.

MW: And I think that is um one of the greatest tools that these people on the other side have, you know the credibility of the people that come forward, and the stories that they tell, appear to be unbelievable..

MAME: Right. We don't want to believe, I mean, so many things happen in our world that are poisonous and horrible and shootings and murders but this is in a whole other sphere and to add the child into this is another whole point. But I think we'll end there. And I thank you so much and I consider you a friend, you are one of the most honored women, I am honored to spend time to you. And I've been around a lot of women and I respect a lot of women but I almost feel a spiritual -uh -- think that there is something so. You're fueled by such pure spirit. And 'm going to end it there we're gong to end there, and I hope that we'll be able to talk again. And we won't stop talking, BJ and I, and Frank out there in Pennsylvania until we feel that this investigation is taking the appropriate course and giving you a fair shake. And we hope every young woman that comes forward, or man any human with this sort of story that sounds so unbelievable will get an ear and an open mind to investigate it.

MW: That's all I'm asking for

MAME: We thank you, we hope you are safe, we're going to push for your safety, and we love you, and we're glad you spent some time with us

MW: Thank you.

MAME: Thank you so much. Bye

3. Watching You

MAME: Well, as I said earlier in our news audio, we are honored to have a time to talk with........ I am.... and with your help,. Mystery Woman.

<b>huh? mame is mystery woman? I guess that helps explain why she did most of the talking, but, I digress.</b>

I don't like the name MW and I'm going to try not to use that but we do not want her name released. We hear that some members of the media have her name already, but we're not going to go there with it and again our point here today is to talk about the journey of a woman like this who has come forward and what it's taken to do that emotionally, spiritually, what courage so that's where we're going to go with this. We're not trying to solve the Ramsey case with this or any case with this but to talk, for me to have a chance.to talk woman-to-woman. with a person on this sort of journey.

<b>Okay, I need help here. About what journey is mame speaking? Was it Nancy's journey to Boulder? Or was it a journey to, say, Chicago? Perhaps Nancy will tell us later on. Or not.</b>

FRANK: Okay.

MAME: so she has promised to call me any moment, I'm going to put you on hold and make sure that that happens and we'll be right back to you the sound I'm hoping will work so please bear with this on that one I'll be right back..I think that she will be on a cell phone so please bear with us.Frank"

FRANK: Yes, I'm here

MAME: Mystery Woman?

MW: Yes.

MAME: Oh, I hate that name. You're such a lovely, kind, smart young woman.

<b>Hello? How many interviews have we seen where the interviewer starts out with, "You're such a lovely, kind, smart young woman?" I can already see this is going to take a long time, but all these little details are important.</b>

I'm going to start out reading an excerpt that I remembered from Jane Stobie's book, and I don't bring this up because there's any relationship or connect.

<b>If it has no relationships or connect to the case, why bring it up?</b>

But it is something that I read in her book that really moved me when I read the book. I shared this with you, my friend, I'm going try not to use the term Mystery Woman and it brought tears to her eyes ,

<b>Another brilliant sentence from the interviewer, mame. Does anyone know to what the interviewer, mame (and hence the Interviewer Mame will be known as InMa) refers? It is critical that we understand the meaning of these sentences as we progress in our defense. If we need to go into Executive Session (ES) on the private forum, lemmeno, kay?</b>

She explained to me the other day that she has trouble crying in front of people. It's hard for her. She's learned for years and years during her abuse to not cry, it didn't do her any good. I don't think But I'm going to read that so moved her and brought tears to her eyes ..and it does relate to the Ramsey case, but I think that any, I've spoken recently to several sexual abuse victims.and I think that they would all be moved by this

FRANK: Can we take a break for a second.

<b>InMa took so long to get through her discourse, Frank has to pee already.</b>

4. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Through the Looking Glass

I will not be sarcastic here, but I do have serious questions about this interview Ms. Krebs gave on the radio:

1. She was silent for 30 years, allegedly unable to trust anyone in the police *OR* the FBI to go forward with her allegations, and yet after just seeing Lee Hill on TV she gets an "intuition" that he isn't one of the bad guys? How does that work? If her "intuition" were that canny, could she not use it to identify honest police detectives she could trust with her story as well, and get straight to the process of filing criminal charges, instead of some media-centered song and dance?

2. She says she was in therapy for 10 years. Why did the therapist not take this to the police if she believed the allegations to be true?

3. She said other children were (currently, at the time of the interview) at risk. This raises once again, the question of why taking the story to a defense attorney associated with the American Indian Movement and other whack-job causes, rather than any state, local, or federal law enforcement authorities?

4. She stated she had recently been "abused" (by which she implies, raped)... by a group of pedophiles? A woman in her late 30s? Is she unclear as to what the sexual preference of a pedophile really is? She may as well have accused gay men of raping her.

Since she apparently has been "lurking" this forum, I am sincerely interested in seeing candid replies from either Nancy Krebs herself, or Mame, to these issues. I have no agenda to launch verbal assaults against them or anything like that, but I do think there are extremely real, palpable, problems with the Krebs story (from the interview in the public domain--I won't even discuss the police interview), which would be very much in their interest to address.

5. Watching You

Feel free to add your comments

at any time. Lawd knows I'm bored stiff.

MAME: "It is so cold down here. I am so scared and I hurt so bad.Where is Jacques? Where is my mama? I don't want to die.My head hurts so bad. Why did they leave me here?,,,They said I was bad. I feel so alone.My heart hurts..the floor is so cold. my body is so cold. Why did they do this to me and leave me all alone?. I am just a little girl and want to be loved..where is my dog. I need to see my dog.I know I am not that bad. Mama just gets crazy. I feel so alone and scared.

<b>This is truly sad but gives no insight into Nancy Krebs' claims. I recognize dramatics are important to InMa, though.</b>

MAME: My friend, tell me how you felt when you were able to read that excerpt the other day

>b>Another interview goof. Interviewers do not refer to their interviewees as "my friend." At least not during the interview. It takes too much emphasis away from the content of the interviewee's words, if she gets to say any, and places too much emphasis on InMa's feelings.</b>

MW: Well , I felt that I knew exactly what she was talking about because I'd been there so many times before, myself.and you just want the abuse to end, and the people who are supposed to be protecting you are the people who are hurting you, and you just feel so lost, and you don't know where to go, and I also felt a little connection because. I always went to an animal, a dog or cat

<b>Why do I get the impression that a nine-year old girl is speaking, here? Wasn't this woman something like 38 years old at the time of this interview? I understand wanting the abuse to end, but by the interviewee's own words, according to InMa in another of her rantings, the abuse lasted up to the time she came to Boulder. It could be true, you know, because to hear the tapes of this interview, Nancy has a tiny little girl voice. Is it possible this poor woman is still a little girl trapped in a woman's body? Could it be true that she thinks she is still a little girl and that's why she allowed those pedophiles to abuse her big girl body? An oxymoron, to be sure - pedophile/abuse adult - but nonetheless, it seems there could be some pathology here.</b>

MAME: Isn't that true. I mean you and I discussed that when we met the other day. But The people who have come forward the people in my life that I've know who have been abused,as children either emotionally, sexually ,physically, seem to all have a connect, a very special connection, to animals. Do you find that to be true?

MW: Yes, and it's just because animals don't hurt you and you know they don't try to make you do anything

<b>I suspect this is true, I have no reason to doubt it. I and my children also have a special connection to animals, and none of us was ever abused in any fashion. But, this isn't about me. It's about InMa, I mean, Nancy.</b>

MAME They don't judge you..

Right And they're just there

MAME: And they accept your love.

MAME: And friendship.

MW: Right.

<b>Hey, who's being interviewed here, InMa or Nancy?</b>

MAME: Um, it's been quite, how long since you've hopped on a plane to come to Co.?

MW: Almost 3 weeks It will be three weeks on Sat. And It has been a roller coaster ride for me. I had to leave Ca. Because my life was in danger. And I'd had been recently abused and I didn't want that to happen again.

<b>This is where my glasses start to fog up. How many times did we ask, why didn't she go to the police if she had been abused at 38 years of age and every other time she claims to have been abused since she became an adult. Maybe it has something to do with the little girl thing.

Allya better be taking note of these things, because they will become very important. Anyone need ES yet? Just let me know, okay?</b>

MAME:I want to make clear right now that.your abuse started at age 3,

MW:Right

MAME: And it has continued up until how long ago?

MW: It would be about a month now

MAME: And you are still suffering from possibly severe medical issues related to the most recent abuse.

<b>Shaddup, InMa, let the interviewee speak, woodya already?</b>

MW: That's true. And I've been seeking medical treatment since, oh, it was almost a week after I arrived here.

MAME: And because of past medical issues, you've had a hysterectomy

<b>no, no, no, no, we must have details, InMa. WHAT past medical issues? Was she punched in the stomach? Did she have venereal diseases related to her "abuse?" You are presenting a story to us, but you are leaving out critical parts. What caused the medical issues to which you refer? You did bring it up, so I feel justified in requesting clarification.</b>

MAME: You've had how many surgeries did you tell me

MW: I had about 7 in one year.

MAME: And some of those surgeries were to repair botched surgeries

MW: That's true

MAME: And we won't go into that but we do believe that there is At least one doctor if not more over the years that was not exactly professional

<b>Go into it, InMa. Are you suggesting that one of Nancy's physicians was, what, a jerk? A member of the pedophile sex ring? Perhaps you meant he tried to molest Nancy, also? A good interviewer would ask these questions to get to the credibility of the interviewee. A good interviewer, well...</b>

MW: That's very true.

MAME: And may have been connected up to some of the abusers.

<b>Ahhhhh, the plot thickens. There is a conspiracy which involves a physician. Just like in the movies. Okay, now I get it. Could we have more than just the word of Nancy, since that is a serious accusation to make against a physician.</b>

MW:That's true

MAME: And We're not going to stop there. We're going to let.WE have an enormous respect.

<b>ES, anyone?</b>

We question the investigation that we are told is going on now, But we are continuing until we know otherwise to show some respect for that. Just like we hope that they are showing some Respect for what they know and what they have to investigate with you So we're going to try not to go into evidentiary areas But anyway, Let's get back to where we were.

<b>What the hell is this "we" :(:(:(:(? We this, we that</b>

Tell me friend about your journey It was not meant, you did not plan, to rush out here in the way that you did

<b>The journey again. Since InMa refers to the way it was not meant, she did not plan, to rush out of there the way she did, must be InMa means the journey Nancy took when she rushed out of there.</b>

However over your years of therapy with your dear, dear cohort and therapist whom I've spoken to and have an enormous amount of respect for And I believe she's the person, to her professional treatment of you for many years.has brought you to a place where you could stand tall and come forward

<b>Whew. It's going to take me a month just to decipher InMa's sentences. Dear, dear COHORT and therapist? Is this the way we refer to professional therapists? COHORT? Interesting little tidbit, there, fellow suees, we will discuss this in ES.</b>

But it wasn't - you saw Mr. Lee Hill, who is an atty in Boulder, on a national television show being interviewed about another case related issue

<b>What wasn't? So confusing...</b>

MW Right, and I.

MAME: Tell us about that

<b>More brilliant dialog.</b>

MW: All right, I saw him on a news program and felt that what he was saying was correct And that he seemed to me, just out of intuition that he would be a person who could help

<b>Ahhh, intution, we all understand intution. Okay, so this Lee Hill gave her intuition. I'm listening.</b>

MW: I'd been keeping the info for the last thirty years not really knowing where to go or who to give the info too And I was also very frightened for my own life, if I did speak about what I knew

<b>Sorry, this is just too freaky to me. Nobody waits 30 years to expose an evil pedophile sex ring that abuses both children and adults. Now, my hinky meter is up.</b>

MAME: There were certain people that were sensing your uh your.the point you were at emotionally.

MW Right

MAME: And they worried that you might do something like that.

<b>Right. Her abusers have the intution thing going on, too, since they "were sensing her, uh, her. the point she was at emotionally.</b>

MW:They felt very threatened by what I know, and , so I, on their part that has been escalating.

<b>After 30 years, this conspiratal group of pedophiles who also sexually abuse adult women start getting antsy about what Nancy knows. Okay. Sell me the damn Brooklyn Bridge. I'm ready.</b>

MW And so I just felt that I really needed to be able to tell what I know

<b>Okay, this woman allowed herself to be horribly abused 17 years PAST the age when she no longer was a minor, and she decided that was the proper time to blow those suckers (no pun intended, honest) right out of the water and come forward with her sad tale. Is the Empire State Building up for sale?</b>

MAME: RIGHT

MW to somebody in the event that something would happen to me.. And also so when I saw Lee Hill I felt that he would be someone I could trust Somebody that would be able to do something with the info that I had.

<b>Why on earth would she pick Lee Hill of all people to trust? How did she know that he wasn't also part of The Conspiracy? The physician was, so how did she know the attorney wasn't?</b>

MW: And so I went to a payphone

MAME: And was it that night

MW: It was that day

MAME: Or that day

MW: I went to a payphone and I talked to him for approximately . 20 minutes, I didn't tell him who I was or where I was necessarily. I just told him that I had information, and just gave him some general info about what I knew, .And he asked me if I would please call him back.

<b>She didn't tell him who or where she was, necessarily? What does that mean? Did she or did she not tell him who or where she was? Not important, just curious.</b>

MAME: He was immediately open to what you had to say.

MW: Yes he was and so.

MAME: But your intuition was correct and I want to make a point here about intuition. That's another thing besides the connect up with animals ,the victims that I've spoken with and researched and t talked to, they all have an incredible intuition

<b>Make a note to research this, BobC, since you are also a suee. We need to know if sexual abuse victims from the age of 3 to 38 have incredible intuition. I would suspect it is more like street smarts, but, well, hell, as InMa would say, we'll take this one to ES, too.</b>

MW: Right And I think it just felt right to me so After speaking to Mr. Hill, I called my therapist and told her that I had made this call to Lee Hill

MAME: And what was her response

MW She wanted to check him out

<b>She did WHAT? She checked the attorney Lee Hill out and STILL okayed Nancy's trusting him? Omygawd.</b>

MAME: mmm..mmm..because you hadn't planned this out

<b>Right</b>

MW: No, no. She wanted to check him out, check out his credentials, make sure that he would be person that would be good for me to speak to.. She did that and then Mr. Hill asked if it would be okay if he were to come out to personally interview me.

MAME: And that started the ball rolling. Right

<b>You betcha, InMa</b>

MAME: And it was only escalated and moved up in the fashion that it was because of the pressure and the threat that you felt.

<b>Okay, enough with the pressure and threat inferences and more on what those pressures and threats were and what caused the escalation and threats at that time, please. Our attorneys will be asking these questions.</b>

MW: Right, because I had been getting more and more telephone calls from family members, and also from members that..um.. friends of my family

<b>Oh. That explains everything. Which family members, and what was that about members that..um...friends of my family?</b>

MAME: Even some people that are related to the Ramsey case

<b>WooHoo. Could it be? Nah, couldn't be Alex Hunter. Let me see, does it start with F and end with W?</b>

MW Right, and

MAME: And you were offered money

MW: Yes, I was. I was offered money if I would keep my mouth

shut. My reply was that I didn't want the money and I would keep my mouth shut.

<b>She should have taken the money, because she didn't keep her mouth shut, anyway. Good for her.</b>

MAME: At that point you lied to protect yourself

MW: Right, I didn't want to say that I didn't want the money, that I was going to be you know showing this info to anybody

MAME: Right, so Lee Hill moved quickly and got you on a plane. You got yourself on a plane

MW: I got myself on a plane

<b>Good job. Most nine year olds trapped in adult bodies can't do this.</b>

MAME: Tell us how you felt then Here you were you wanted to stand tall how but what did you leave. How did you feel that day. What time of the day - or tell us the time frame

<b>Stand tall? More of InMa's histrionics. It's giving me a headache, but we must carry on.</b>

MW: It was one week later and um something had been going on like I said that I was being threatened and I had just recently been abused and so I figured that I needed to get out of California Because I felt that I would have great bodily harm done to me if I did not

<b>Once again, why not go into protective police custody after an abuse session that left her "stunned to the bone" according to InMa during yet another post to the forum. Why not appear at the police station, injuries apparent, with all the names of her abusers and all the names of the little children who were still being abused? Instead, she runs to Lee Hill to escape her abusers and tell her story to investigators in the JonBenet Ramsey case. Where is the logic in this? By going to police in her own city, she could have told the same story, thereby triggering a phone call to BPD that Nancy had a story to tell they might be interested in. Not logical, but, I hear the Dallas football team is for sale.</b>

MAME: Or you would not be around to tell your story.

<b>Right, genius</b>

MW: Right, And, at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon I spoke to Mr. Hill who arranged a flight for me from LosAngeles, and it um it was , I wasn't able to go back to my home, I left with the clothes that I had on and nothing else.

MAME:And your cat, your beloved cat.

MW: I just left her at my house.I wasn't'even able to return to my house

<b>I was very concerned about her cat. What a horrible thing to do to a pet - leave the poor thing there to starve to death. How sad. I hope she notified someone to take care of her cat. That really bothers me a lot.</b>

MW: I wasn't able to say goodbye to um to anyone in my life at the time

MAME Were you feeling a huge sense of strength and .determination at that point

MW: I think that I was feeling very frightened and I just wanted to get to a place where I thought I would feel safe. And I would be protected.

<b>Hold it, just hold it right there, missy. You were on your way to Boulder where your alleged abuser lived, and you thought you would feel safe? How cockeyed is that? When someone threatens your life, you do not go to their town. Isn't it strange that Nancy chose to do it this way? She could have sat down and written a letter to the BPD, detailing her entire life of sordid abuse, without even having to sign her name. Instead she goes to the place where one of her abusers lives.</b>

MAME: And you were promised safety

MW: Right Yes I was.

6. Watching You

Adrian Monk

Your questions are the same questions we respectfully asked for months. Our queries were met with, "you must believe us, but we can't tell you anything," or "you are a terrible person for bashing a sex abuse victim." It wasn't true.

The history on this would fill volumes upon volumes. Your questions will be met with vicious attacks, just as ours have been all these years. Because we asked those questions, we were bashed unmercifully, called hateful names (still happening, BTW), personally attacked.

I KNOW how this thread is going to sound, but after almost five years of off and on assaults by the Nancy Krebs advocates, we are all fed up with it. We asked for more evidence that Fleet White was involved in the pedophile sex ring that continued abusing Nancy until she was 38. We were told we were terrible mean people. We complained that it was not fair to destroy a man's reputation based on a woman who remained a "mystery woman" and could offer nothing but her word. The advocates took up her mantra and called FW the most horrible names, accused him of the most god-awful things, called him a pedophile who should be lynched, and they tore into us when we said it wasn't right that they did that.

These are the kinds of people who will see your questions and tear into you on another forum. Don't take my word for it. There are many victims here who have been trashed by them.

And, now, Nancy Krebs has threatened to sue us for not believing her and saying so.

I have to go now. I will have to continue my work later. I need a dose of my loving family, because I feel like I've been somewhere evil reading that transcript again.

7. Watching You

I almost forgot

fellow suees, you wouldn't believe the articles and references that are flying into my e-mail. It appears we have many supporters on the forums who are fed up with the Nancy Krebs crap and those who support her.

8. Watching You

Blast from the past

I know, I know, I will quit in a minute.

3/7/2000
    Accused molester was at Ramsey friend's party, woman says

by B.J. Plasket
    Copyright 2000, Daily Times-Call

BOULDER — A woman who claims she was sexually assaulted as a child by a California-based child-abuse ring remains in hiding after reportedly being first offered money and later threatened in order to silence her allegations.

The Times-Call has learned the woman's therapist received several phone calls ordering her to stay away from the woman. Those calls, a source said, are believed to have come from people targeted in the woman's allegations.

Police are also investigating the woman's claim that one of her alleged childhood assailants traveled to Boulder with a small female child and attended the same Christmas party as 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey the night she died.

That party is believed to have been held at the Boulder home of Fleet White Jr., the former best friend of JonBenet's father, John Ramsey .

Reports have said both John and Patsy Ramsey and their two children — JonBenet and her 9-year-old brother, Burke — attended the party and returned home about 10 p.m.

JonBenet's body was found in the basement the next day after her parents reported finding a ransom note in the home.

The California woman, who is now 37, claims she was repeatedly sexually assaulted by a group of adults who employed garrotes placed around her neck to asphyxiate her.

JonBenet Ramsey had such a device around her neck when she was found.

The woman, according to the source, was often given small gifts after the assaults. One such gift was reportedly a picture of a stuffed bear with a heart on it similar to the so-called "mystery bear" authorities said was found in JonBenet's bedroom. The Ramseys reportedly told police JonBenet did not own such a bear.

Local police and the FBI are still investigating the woman's claims.

Boulder attorney Lee Hill, who represents the California woman, declined to comment on the reports when reached Monday night.

"I can neither confirm nor deny what her specific allegations are, preferring instead to let law enforcement explore those allegations," Hill said, adding the woman's safety remains his top priority.

9. Watching You

More blasts

Therapist backs client who claims to have JonBenet murder information

By Christopher Anderson
    Daily Camera

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. -- A private therapist said Friday that she stands behind her client who claims to have crucial information to help investigators of the death of JonBenet Ramsey.

Mary Bienkowski, a licensed marriage, family and child counselor, said her client gave police names of individuals who are witnesses in the killing of JonBenet as well as ongoing sexual and physical abuse of other children.

"If they do their job and investigate what needs to be investigated, the rest of the pieces will fall into place, and nobody is going to like what they find out," she said. "This person wouldn't be coming forward and risking everything if it were not because she wanted the abuse to stop and wanted to protect other children."

Bienkowski said she has treated her client for the past 10 years for trauma endured as a repeated victim of sexual assault. Because her client had information that a widespread sex ring could have been behind the Dec. 26, 1996, strangulation and beating death of 6-year-old JonBenet, she encouraged the woman to take the information to authorities.

JonBenet was found in the basement of her family's Boulder home. Her parents, John and Patsy, have been the focus of a police investigation, although the couple has denied involvement in their daughter's death.

After 13 months of investigating the case, a Boulder grand jury disbanded in October without charges being filed in the case.

Boulder police say talking to the therapist is a priority.

February 27, 2000

10. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Something's Hinky

#1 - Transcribed by Mame and WHO?! Geez, that was one of the first clues.

#2 - LOL - there was no payphone, Nancy was sitting next to Mame in Mame's home for this interview. Another lie from InMa.

#3 - This is the interview where mame goes to great pains to call MysteryWoman by the name of "Bridget" then ran the original transcript with her true name, Nancy. This is when her identity was revealed for the first time.

Oh boy, WY, this could be a long night.

RR

11. Watching You

Blast 3

Ramsey case detectives to interview therapist

By Christopher Anderson
    Daily Camera

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boulder police detectives will be in San Luis Obispo, Calif., Wednesday to interview the therapist of a woman who claims to have information possibly connected to the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation.

Mary Bienkowski, a licensed family therapist, said detectives have scheduled to meet with her to discuss her client, a 37-year-old sexual assault victim who has been seeing Bienkowski for 10 years.

Bienkowski said she believes her client may have important information about widespread sex rings that involve the abuse of children and might provide a possible link to the Dec. 26, 1996, strangulation and beating death of JonBenet Ramsey.

She said she encouraged her client to take the information to Boulder police so it could be investigated.

Bienkowski has since become critical of the department and reluctant to cooperate with police.

On Feb. 22, Boulder police interviewed Bienkowski's client in Colorado for five hours.

The FBI interviewed the woman the next day.

Although Boulder police detectives found discrepancies in the woman's statements, Boulder County District Attorney Alex Hunter pushed for a full investigation.

Detectives also have contacted members of the woman's family and have interviews with some of them this week in California.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner on Friday would not confirm whether his detectives were in California.

Beckner also said he could not discuss whether the woman's information has led police to any promising leads in the Ramsey case.

"Right now it's still too early to say," he said.

The woman's therapist has criticized police, saying they have given time for people to destroy evidence and might have put her client in danger. The woman lives just west of San Luis Obispo, in Los Osos, where she worked as a home nurse's aide for elderly people. She is currently in hiding.

San Luis Obispo County sheriff's deputies have said the woman has filed several criminal reports that investigators could not confirm, including a 1991 report that she had been raped. A source familiar with that investigation said the woman was reliving a past assault when she filed the report that included specific information.

The JonBenet Ramsey murder has gone unsolved. John and Patsy Ramsey have been the focus of a Boulder police investigation into their daughter's death, but the couple have repeatedly denied any involvement.

March 6, 2000

12. Watching You

Another Plaskett blast

3/14/2000
    Feds won't help accuser in Ramsey case

by B.J.Plasket
    Daily Times-Call

DENVER — In spite of laws requiring it to provide protection and medical treatment to crime victims, the FBI has so far neither offered nor provided help for a woman who fled California three weeks ago after coming forward with accusations of interstate sexual abuse by a group that includes figures in the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation.

As of late Monday, the woman was being treated for assault-related ailments and injuries at a metro-area medical facility, where she was taken by the private individuals who have been caring for her since she fled California.

Denver FBI officials, meanwhile, say the woman is someone else's problem.

"We are not in the business of providing services to everyone who makes allegations," said Jane Quimby, the public information officer for the FBI's Denver office. "The FBI has not determined that a federal crime took place."

Quimby said Denver FBI agents interviewed the Mystery Woman about two weeks ago and forwarded information to agents in California.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Denver said it has no responsibility to offer the woman help unless a formal case is filed.

"Until a case comes through our door we are not involved," said Jeff Dorschner, a spokesman for U.S. Attorney Tom Strickland.

The woman has claimed she was abused both as a child and an adult and that the attacks took place in several states.

Boulder police, who also interviewed the so-called Mystery Woman and were made aware of both her physical problems and her safety concerns, have likewise not offered the services mandated by state law, it has been learned.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner, speaking Monday through public information officer Jana Petersen, said he was unaware any request had been made.

The Times-Call has learned, however, that the Mystery Woman told officers of her physical problems and safety concerns at the time she was interviewed, but that no assistance was offered. Her lawyer, Lee Hill, said the woman received only two business cards from the detectives.

The Times-Call has also learned that the woman, after being interviewed by the Boulder detectives, implored a female officer to photograph an injury she claimed was made by an electrical-shock device just prior to her leaving California.

The woman has claimed that the same people who prostituted her as a child have continued a pattern of sadistic assaults during her adulthood. The female officer who took the picture reportedly promised to show it to detectives.

The Mystery Woman's ailments include an abdominal injury, sexually transmitted diseases and wounds made by the shock device. The female detective reportedly told the woman the shock wound near her buttocks "goes to the bone."

District Attorney Alex Hunter, speaking Monday afternoon through spokeswoman Suzanne Laurion, said victim assistance is available to the woman.

A reliable source close to the case, however, told the Times-Call the district attorney's office earlier asked the woman's attorney to take a wait-and-see attitude toward accessing those resources.

So far the only public assistance given to Mystery Woman has come from a metro-area "safe house" that arranged for some medical care at a Denver hospital. The woman stayed only a few days at the safe house because of the concerns that the high-profile nature of the case would endanger the secret location of the facility.

The FBI's refusal to help the woman comes on the heels of new federal guidelines issued in January by Attorney General Janet Reno. Those guidelines, developed under the 1997 revisions to the federal Victim Witness Protection Act, require local FBI agents to inform victims of what is available to them. The law also requires the FBI to provide for counseling, safe-housing, testing for sexually-transmitted diseases and medical care.

Reno, in a foreword to the new guidelines, wrote, "Criminal justice system personnel have a special responsibility to treat crime victims and witnesses fairly by enforcing their rights, properly including them in criminal justice system process, making referrals to appropriate services and holding perpetrators accountable."

Reno further touted the new rules in the February issue of "Justice For All," the Department of Justice newsletter.

"These guidelines," she said, "reflect my strong belief that victims should play a central role in the criminal justice system and my commitment that all components of the Justice Department respond to crime victims with compassion, fairness and respect."

The now 37-year-old Mystery Woman said she tried to phone FBI agents on Monday, but got only an answering machine.

13. Watching You

More Plaskett hype

3/10/2000
    Messages warn therapist to avoid figure in sex ring

by B.J. Plasket
    © 2000, Daily Times-Call

BOULDER — The California therapist who is treating the so-called Mystery Woman in the JonBenet Ramsey murder case has received telephone messages ordering her to stay away from her patient, who has come forward with allegations of lifelong sexual abuse by a ring that includes figures in the Ramsey case.

The five messages were left at the office of Mary Bienkowski over what is believed to be a six-month period. One of the calls appears to be made by one woman and the other four made by a second woman.

A reliable source identified the voices as that of two women who are among those accused of victimizing the now-37-year-old Mystery Woman. The woman remains in hiding.

Transcripts show the two women giving differing stories about Mystery Woman, with one saying she has married and moved away and the other claiming she is on an extended vacation with her family.

The woman, however, has neither married nor gone on the vacation, the Times-Call has learned.

The text of the calls follows:

1. (Caller One) "Hello Mary. This is a very interested party in regards to (Mystery Woman's) welfare. (Her) past and her future are of no, of no concern to you. She made an error in judgement when she came to see you and you have caused her nothing but pain and suffering. Her main concern now is her new husband and her family. She has started a life and is going to be moving as far away from you as possible. She belongs with her family and nobody else. She is off limits to you."

2. (Caller Two) "Hello. Leave (Mystery Woman) alone. We take care of our own. Everything. And nothing is any of your business."

3. (Caller Two) "Hello. It's high time that you caught on that (Mystery Woman) doesn't have time for your foolishness. Thank you."

4. (Caller Two) "(Mystery Woman) is going on an extended vacation with her family and while there will seek medical care for her problems. (Mystery Woman) has forgotten more than you will ever know. So."

5. (Caller Two) "Hello. Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will never hurt us. So leave (Mystery Woman) alone. It's against the law to disturb the peace. Don't forget it."

Bienkowski on Thursday said that when Boulder detectives interviewed her on Wednesday, they questioned "the structure, not the content of her treatment."

Bienkowski said she felt detectives were "looking for ways to invalidate the statements."

Boulder detectives Tom Trujillo and Jane Harmer are believed to have been in California this week.

Boulder Police Chief Mark Beckner, speaking through Public Information Officer Jana Petersen, said police "wouldn't go to the expense of traveling to California if we weren't taking it seriously."

Beckner said the department is also following other leads in the Ramsey case and does not have the "human power" to waste on a fruitless California trip.

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

One Just for you, WY

"Litigate my little bleeding heart :(:(:(..."
    Posted by mame on 08:40:00 5/18/2000
    (this is a repost from another thread)

please? I welcome it. Let's rock...

I've been threatened bodily and professionally. Even by the BPD. Talk about an underbelly. Whoa baby. Sue me. Stalk me. Tap my phones. Threaten my kids. Here I am, you want me? Go for it. Just remember if you read my obit in the Pleasantville Times.... IT WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT!

Those following and investigating this story were told if we continued, we'd be discredited, disbarred, and demeaned. Guess the games have begun.

Gotta wonder why a little crazy woman can bring on such wrath. Now that's the $64,000 question. They murdered the information seekers in The Franklin Cover-up. Who is she shaking up? Guess the games have begun!

Well, I'm one helluva ball player. I don't always win...but I always make it into extra innings!

WY, you disappoint me. Why not respond as a thinking woman with real live intelligent examples of my tunnel vision? Wit to wit, example to example, mind to mind! Why run? Why play Sarah Bernhardt? Let's rock, WY!

When a police chief calls a courageous witness a "fruitloop" before an investigation begins...when journalists are silenced...when a "fiber summit" is really a cover for a "Mystery Woman Summit"...when threats to a little grassroots journalist and her children emerge...when egos are shaken...YOU GOTTA WONDER WHY, WY?"

http://jwarchive.tripod.com/05182000JW-LitigateMyLittleBleedingHeart5170.txt

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Anybody want to watch?

Sue this forum my :(:(:(. Anybody want to watch those imbeciles sweat? Go to my little link below and recall what a certain Krebs Krazie tried to pass off the other day. Of course, as Ayeka pointed out, she was too frikkin stupid to get even the dates right, but anyway! Most of you will not understand why I'm posting this link, but the people who need to will:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/endsecrecy/message/3941

16. Watching You

Third installment

It's a rainy day, can't do anything outside, might as well work on this for a short.

MW: .And it was very, very difficult for me to just leave everything behind..

MAME: Especially. your therapist, your animals, you have a dear friend in your neighborhood, a little boy you told me about.

<b>Does anyone know if Krebs is still in therapy or not? She left her home and if I understand it correctly, she is now living in another town or city, unassaulted by the sex ring (who were out to shut her up) since she made her journey to Boulder to tell her story of abuse. Does this mean she is no longer in therapy? Or does she have another therapist? Perhaps she travels to her former town for therapy with Bienkowski. Seems continuation of her therapy would be essential for someone so damaged.</b>

MAME: Who really depended on you as a friend.

MW: Right and I had many, many other friends and also I had a rep in the community for the work that I do in home health care, And it was something that I had built up over the years, and that's what I love to do and it was hard to just give that up.

<b>This sounds a little strange to me. If she had many many other friends, why didn't these friends come forward to help her? Perhaps they didn't know about her continued abuse, but instead of going to a complete stranger like Lee Hill and Mary Suma in a city where one of her alleged abusers lived, why didn't she turn to her many many trusted friends to help her through it?

Also, the home health care thing - considering the god-awful abuse she claims to have been suffering for so long, why be concerned over a job she could pick up again in another place? Home health care jobs are nation-wide. Just seems to be such a little thing compared to her life, which she was concerned about losing.</b>

MAME: those were the pure good things in your life that you had built on the spirited, wonderful side. You had a dual life all along since you were a child, right?

MW: Right, and I think that um I've never had what anyone would call a normal life And that's something I have wanted more and more over the last few years the chance to have a life, the chance to have a life free of abuse and stress.

<b>I'd say that's the understatement of the year that she hasn't led a normal life, if what she says about a pedophile sex ring that abuses 38 year olds is true.</b>

MAME: I want to mention here that when we met in person the other day excuse me you showed me on your body a few marks that were put there over the years. I'm sorry I do get emotional and I know you do too.. You showed me on your body a few marks that were put there over the years You have a very evident cigarette burn. You have your initials on your ankle How old were you when the initials were carved in your ankle.

<b>You know, I know children get abused in horrid ways, and in no way to I diminish that fact. However, where is the evidence that these alleged scars and marks were put there by a sex ring? As true as it is that adults abuse children in this way, it is also true that people do these things to themselves as well. Anyone who ever suggested such a thing has been viciously attacked by mame's groupies as bashing poor Nancy. That's far from the truth, though. It is reasonable to why we are asked to believe, on faith, that a sex ring put those alleged scars on Nancy's bodies. I don't know what the name of that mental condition is - the one where people cut themselves, burn themselves, pull their hair out - I've seen people on TV actually do it to themselves. Nobody calls Nancy a liar for her story on the scars when they ask if there is police or professional documentation, beyond Nancy's own word given to a therapist of questionable ethics, of what the cause of those scars were. We were not supposed to go there, though. No one wanted to answer the hard questions.</b>

MW: As best I can remember right now, I think that I was six year old, and it was done by an eraser, by rubbing an eraser on my ankle, and then taking a toothpick.

MAME: The eraser.explain that b

ecause I've never heard of that obviously.about that sort of thing.

MW: The eraser just made my skin raw, and then a toothpick was taken and my initials were carved into my ankle.

<b>Again, I've seen kids do any manner of things to their own bodies - sticking stuff up their noses, carving initials into their skin, using erasers to rub their skin off for reasons that have always escaped me. There is absolutely no proof, other than the word of NK, that a sex ring performed these rituals on her. What self-respecting pedophile uses an eraser and a toothpick to carve up a kid? Give it some thought.</b>

MAME: And I was able to see that. And And also in your neck. There are marks in your neck

MW: Uh-uh, but I don't want to go into what kind of marks

<b>Why not? Nancy has revealed several things about her scars but not about the scars on her neck? Why the secrets here? This makes no sense to me</b>

MAME: You have several marks on your body, Along with you emotional scars

<b>Again, I wish mame would not insert her conclusions into the interview. It has always been this way with mame, and it is something that has affected her credibility. She makes statements and we are supposed to take them as gospel truth. No doubt Nancy has emotional scars. It seems quite obvious she has emotional and mental issues, but we are intelligent people who can figure some things out. Anyway...</b>

MW: Right.: I think that what I would like people to know is that about me is that I'm just interested in just having the truth out to the public about what happened.

MAME: Right, right. You have turned over, you have chronicled and archived, with your therapist, documents, photographs, some, not really medical records, well Some medical records, school records, throughout the years and you have turned all of that over.

<b>On first thought, this seems to be food for thought. On second thought, why didn't Nancy acquire copies of her file from her therapist, copies that she was entitled to have, and take them with her when she went to Boulder? If she really wanted the police to take her seriously and have her records, it would have been sooooo easy to take those records with her.</b>

MW And I have signed a release for my therapist for all my records to the Boulder Police Dept. There's nothing that I have that I want to hide.

<b>This is allegedly true; however, the therapist decided the police were not doing their jobs and refused to turn the records over, if I remember correctly. I'm not even sure the police asked for the records after investigating other avenues about Nancy's claims, but I remember the therapist was upset because they didn't do their jobs, according to her standards, of course.</b>

MAME: Right right and that's what our hope is that they will look at every single piece of information that you have handed over Interview every single person that they can related to..

<b>The police spent days checking out Nancy's story as it applied to the JBR case. They later released a statement saying they were closing the investigation into Nancy's claims and they had determined her case had nothing to do with the JBR case. This, of course, infuriated the Nancy/mame cult, because they felt the case wasn't investigated thoroughly. I guess they were there during the investigation.</b>

MW: and um I just feel that some of the people that I gave them to to see while they were in Ca., I know that they were not contacted And I think that it was very important people. People who..a lady..An elderly lady who lived in a house next door to us in a house Los Ojos And Another woman who lived in an apt building . and she saw the way that we were being treated as children and just saw the amount of people that were in and out of my house.

<b>It's a sad thing when a child is abused. No one disputes that. People can be manipulated - it happens all the time. Perhaps this elderly lady had information about the way Nancy was treated and how people were in and out of her house. Perhaps, as well, Nancy told this elderly lady stories that weren't true (it happens). Did Nancy get scolded a lot? Big deal. Happens in many families. A lot of people in and out? And? Gol, ifthat determined whether children were being abused by pedophile sex rings, I would have been in prison long ago. There were always other kids and adults in and out of my home, and my children were NEVER abused in any way. That is proof of nothing.</b>

MAME: And many of those people have not been, most of those people have not been contacted

MW: Well, those two neighbors were not contacted. People who know me as a person are character witnesses were not contacted either.

MAME: Not yet, anyway.

MW: Right,

MAME: And the people who who have been contacted The line of questioning was very..oops there goes my Sadie dog If she gets too loud, Frank, we can pause and I can see if I can calm her down. She loves my mailman..uh..and ..uh. The people that have been contacted, the line of questioning was very brief, correct?.

<b>It is obvious that mame knows little to nothing about how law enforcement works. The amount of time spent questioning someone means little. When the information they need has been gotten, what do they do, keep questioning? That is silly.</b>

MW: Right, and um very brief and uh they weren't asked questions pertinent to the case.

MW: Just uh questions.I'm not really sure the exact line of questioning, but I know that not much that pertained to the actual case

<b>If MW is not sure of the exact line of questioning, how does she know that not much pertained to the actual case? Anyone can speculate. It appears that is what Nancy has done here.</b>

MAME: Right. And you spoke to the FBI.

MW: Yes. I did.

MAME: Uh but we have not heard that the FBI have contacted anyone else.. Even your therapist has not heard from the FBI yet.

<b>This was a real coinky dink. For months mame and her cohorts claimed the FBI was working on the NK case. They never were. It was all untrue.</b>

MW: Right. And I did speak to the FBI, and I cannot get into what I talked to the FBI about.

MAME: But so we know that they were involved at a certain point, and we hope that they still are. Let's move on. Tell us about the last couple of weeks.You know, just give us some feelings about how you felt.

MW: Well, I think that it was a horrifying experience for me because I thought that like I said earlier that I would be put in some kind of protective custody and Um to this day that has not happened and I think it is very terrifying to be left with my own means In a place where I'm a complete stranger to try to figure out with my attorney where I should be and how. I think that I have felt a tremendous responsibility for my on safety.

<b>Was Nancy ever told she would be put in protective police custody? She says she thought she would be. If this were the case, why were there no prior plans made with the police for this, because it seems they knew nothing about any protective custody provisions for this woman. To me that seems presumptious on Nancy's part. Police do not use their resources to protect every quackpot that comes down the road with a story; not to say Nancy was a quackpot, but...</b>

MAME: Right, Right And I don't know where she is, and I have not asked to know where she is, but I do still have concerns for her safety.and that protection will continue until the investigation is complete

<b>Now, here, right after Nancy has said she did not receive the police protection she thought she deserved, mame says she has concerns that that protection will continue until the investigation is complete. It sounds as if mame is not listening to what Nancy is saying and is just making her own theatrics as she goes along.</b>

MW: I would like to say one thing, that after my five hour interview with the BPD I was given the investigator's card and told to go back to California Even though I explained to them the situation I was in and how I I had recently been abused and offered to you know be medically examined or.and I offered to be medically examined and I offered them some evidence of medical abuse. So I felt that.

<b>Again, why did Nancy think the BPD should babysit for her? Why did she think that HER story entitled her to special treatment? There was absolutely no proof of her allegations, yet she expected the BPD to set her up in some safe house and provide round the clock protection for her. Why should they have? They already had her number after the interview, which has been read by many on the forums. They didn't find her credible. Cops are not stupid as some like to make them out to be. Yet, the cops were villified for not protecting a woman with a story that was not credible. At any rate, the place where the crime was committed had authority over Nancy's case, not Boulder. She should have gone to the authorities in her own city with her story. If there were any credibility to it, those authorities would have contacted the BPD and provided protection to Nancy. She chose to go to Boulder. It didn't work out the way she thought it might.</b>

MAME: I think the abuse is pretty evident right now. There are pretty severe medical issues being looked at here, and we won't go into that. Are you feeling some more strength these days you've seen and heard of reports, you have a great writer, Mr. B.J. Plasket who I've been working with, .who you've connected with. Are you starting to feel that people are catching on a little bit?

<b>According to mame, there were severe medical issues being looked at while Nancy was in Boulder. But, they were not going to go into that. Fine. Then, don't expect us to take her word for it. It later came out that Nancy suffered from several venereal diseases and was "stunned gunned to the bone," which is scientifically improbable, but we were asked to believe mame's hype. The VD has always been a puzzle to me. Grown women who have any respect for themselves do not walk around with venereal diseases. Unless a woman has several sexual partners or a slimeball husband or sig other who regularly sleeps with skanks, VD just doesn't happen from sitting on a toilet. Nancy's story is that she was sexually abused again just before she went to Boulder. Did all these men have venereal diseases? All these powerful and affluent men walked around with venereal diseases. Right. And a 37 or 38 year old woman wasn't able to go to a doctor and receive treatment on her own for her several VDs? I'm no expert, but I don't believe this. The most common cause of venereal disease in grown women is sleeping around with skanky men who carry VD. If Nancy were a little girl and she acquired a venereal disease, there could be no doubt that she was sexually assaulted against her will. There is absolutely no evidence here that anyone did anything to Nancy against her will. I'm not saying it couldn't happen. I am saying, don't ask me to believe this on your word. It's not going to happen."</b>

MW: I'm starting to feel that, but I can understand the confusion that people would feel about this because so many things are being left in the dark and it would cause anyone to question the story.

<b>People have the right to question anyone who comes forward with a far-out theory that implicates a man who has been charged with nothing. We have the right to ask the hard questions that no one seems to want to answer. If Nancy doesn't want to answer the hard questions, then just go away, because it's not up to anyone to buy a :(:(:(:( and bull story on someone's word.</b>

MW: And for me I've really wished that I could be more open to what to what has happened and be more open to getting that info out there but I also understand that there is an active investigation going on out there.Until I see what happens to that it's better to just let the law enforcement do their job.

<b>I think Nancy should write a book that would blow the lid off the pedophile sex ring she refers to. There would be nowhere for them to hide. She could do it secretly - write all her memories down and present it to a publisher. She could name names, give up all her secrets. I especially want her to name names.</b>

MAME: But you have never read a book about the Ramsey case. Your therapist has, but -- it's amazing to me how little you know about the case.

MW: That's right. I've tried on purpose to stay away from any of the information about the Ramsey case to not taint my knowledge.

<b>She deliberately stayed away from Ramsey case information? Why would she do that if she really didn't have any suspicions about a connection between her abuse and the JBR case before she saw Lee Hill on TV? That makes little sense to me.</b>

MAME: Right, right Now you are now in an unknown place, and how are you feeling about the future. Obviously you 've reached the point where you are startingt o miss those things that were familiar with you You have a good lawyer, and he is fighting, I feel, an uphill battle every day. You do have a DA who has pretty much stood behind and asked for the same kind of investigation that you are asking for.

<b>Whatever happened to Nancy's "good lawyer?" Is it the same lawyer that she allegedly has now? What was Nancy's lawyer fighting for? The DA mame testifies to here (again, mame is leading Nancy and testifying more than Nancy is) apparently is Alex Hunter. I always thought it was funny how mame knew so much about Hunter. Also, very obvious. And, of course, we all remember Hunter's contribution to smearing Fleet White when he gave credence to Krebs' story on TV. What a guy.</b>

MW:I would like to say something about the DA I have never met with him personally

MAME: Right. You were able to meet him.

<b>Nancy just got finished saying she had never met with the DA personally. Mame answers, right, you were able to meet with him. Again, attention to Nancy's answers would be a plus.</b>

MW: The only contact I've ever had with him, was during the five hour investigation cause he was in a different room than I was in, observing the interview, which I would like to say was an interrogation At one point he did come out.

<b>An interrogation? Isn't that where the police ask questions? I think Nancy had her story down pat and she just wanted to tell it. She didn't want anyone asking her questions. That is a trait all the Nancy/mame google girls share.</b>

MAME: I see.

MW: And that was the only time I've spoken to to Mr. Hunter

MAME:But you did sense a kindness and an openness to you.

MW:Right, and I felt that he was more open at looking to what I had to say

MAME: And he did request at one point that there be a female present.

MW: Um.No, he didn't request. there was something of an evidence..a kind of a.what am I trying to say.of a where ..a woman took me to take a picture of the abuse.

<b>The police took a picture of Nancy's abuse. That means they saw the marks on her body. Yet, they disregarded her story as not being credible (though they didn't say that, but that's what it was, I think). How bad could those marks have really been? Even so, once again, the police had no evidence to prove those marks came from an abusive sex ring. Nancy could have gotten the crap beat out of her by her pimp for all they knew. It happens all the time. Women, especially, are notorious for making up stories and going to the police with them. Police are so tuned in to that stuff. I don't know how Nancy got her injuries, whatever they were, and I certainly am not saying she had a pimp, and I don't pay attention to rumors that prostitution was involved, and that she was beat up by a pimp. I am saying there are others ways to get those injuries than from a pedophile sex rings who attacks 38 year olds.</b>

MAME: Oh, I see, okay. Well we don't want to go there. What else do you want to share? Talk to us. Now your therapist does not dabble in, or is she part of, a repressed memory therapy?

MW: No, she..she has never worked with me about repressed memory,and I don't believe I have ever had a repressed memories.

MAME: No, because your abuse was continued.

MW: Right, and I do not have time to repress my memory because the abuse was so continual and

MAME:And all part of the same group

MW: Right, And I started seeing my therapist in 1990 and the types of abuse have been documented since 1990

<b>Okay, let's talk about this. Nancy's abuse allegedly had been going on since she was three years old. I believe she was 37 or 38 when she went to the BPD with her story. She had been seeing her therapist since 1990. That means she was well into adulthood before she starting seeing a therapist. One wonders why the sex ring did not make threatening calls to the therapist during the years Nancy was going to her. Were they not concerned that the therapist would blow them all in? Apparently not.

At any rate, the therapist claims to have records of Nancy's telling her about this sex ring and their methods of torture before the JBR murder, and this is how the advocates for Nancy justify their attacks against Fleet White and those who don't buy Nancy's story. Who told the therapist the story about the pedophile sex ring? Nancy, of course. When Nancy continued to see Bienkowski on a regular basis with further tales of sexual abuse by this sex ring, why didn't Bienkowski take steps to protect her client by notifying the authorities? What good was therapy going to do for a patient who was still continually being abused? It makes no sense. Anyone can make up a story to tell to a therapist about why they continuously have injuries that could have been self-inflicted or inflicted by a boyfriend. Anyone can make up stories about why they have venereal diseases at an age when they should be smarter than that. Bienkowski took Nancy's word for everything, too, apparently. No questions. No notifying authorities about this poor woman who was being so horribly abused. If all this is true, Bienkowski has some questions of her own to answer.

Mame and her friends took hearsay information, given to her by Nancy, (because surely Bienkowski did NOT share confidential patient files with Mary Suma, right?) and never questioned a thing about it. Nancy said it, the therapist backed up the fact that Nancy had told her some things, and it became gospel. This is NOT critical thinking. In critical thinking, one asks hard questions, not just accepts things at face value. Yet, mame "knows" Nancy well (never met her before in her life before that, but she "knows" her well, claims she is an honorable woman, and she believes her implicitly. I think mame is wrong.</b>

MAME:Are you feeling as strong as the day you called Lee Hill, and as determined.?

MW: I feel even more because I feel that, Not just for myself, but because there are still other children involved.

MAME: And they are at risk

<b>Where are these children today? What has Nancy done to help these children? Who are these children? Are there any other adults who are still being abused by this pedophile sex ring? Why has nothing been done by Nancy and mame to free these children? Mame has the platform to bring attention to the plight of these poor kids. Yet, she does nothing except preach on an Internet forum. You've gotta ask yourself, why? It would seem that neither Nancy nor mame really cares much about these kids, because if they did, they would be risking everything to free them. I think most everyone on this forum would. I know I would. I know Tricia would. If Nancy is still afraid, why hasn't "I am woman" mame, with all her big brass ones, not fought for these kids? Why, mame?</b>

MW: And they are at risk. And also I feel that, for my own life, this would be the only way for me to have any kind of a life is to get the truth out there and I think that there's a lot of protection in the truth.

<b>What about the kids, Nancy? I am truly concerned about the kids who are being abused by the sex ring. Help me out, here. Maybe I can do something to help them. I will, if I can. Big bad sex ring doesn't scare me. It shouldn't scare mame. What about the kids, mame?</b>

MAME: I do too I do too. Your feeling toward the media, you do not, and I've seen you over and over IN the beginning very few people in the media even wanted to look at this. They were very skeptical, which is a fair thing to be. But as the days have gone by, the pressure from the media has become stronger and stronger We know that there are tabloids out there pursuing you. We've heard that one tabloid has your name and has threatened to publish it.

MW: I've actually been offered money for a picture of myself at the present time, and have told my attorney that is not the route that I would like to take

<b>The tabs did their own investigations into this woman. They wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. Ever wonder why? Think about it.</b>

MAME: Right, right.

MW: I am much much more interested in having the truth be told

MAME: And you understand the role of the media, in the situation that the investigation does not proceed the way we'd all hope.. The media is a protection in our society And that's why this is a democracy IN that the media can come forward, those of us who feel a story needs to be told, and represent an underdog or the conscience of the community. You have an incredible perception of that

MW: I just feel that the media was the only way for me to turn if the investigation was not taken seriously.

<b>Okay. The investigation, according to Nancy and googlemame, inc., was not taken seriously. So, what stopped them from going to the media?</b>

MAME: Right. Because you have no interest to be um.in the media spotlight You from what I've understood in the time that we've been together in our couple of interviews, you want.to continue a quiet life and to build a life that you never really had. A full and complete life without secrets and abuse, family pressure, threats and I do hope and I believe with your spirit and dignity that you will be able to do that.um..tell us. You made.you made a comment the other day when money was offered for a photograph that ,why would you even consider that, you were offered tons more than that to keep your mouth shut and stay home and be quiet

<b>You really had to be there to hear this interview. It was mame all the way, coaching Nancy in all her answers. It was annoying, especially since mame's voice is not all that listener-friendly, and because we wanted to hear what Nancy had to say, not mame.</b>

MW: Right Right. And that's not what this is about. For me this is about getting the truth out there. being a voice for somebody who no longer has a voice. This is about for me and always has been about the truth.

<b>Maybe MW was delusional and this story was her "truth." Maybe she deliberately made it up all those years. Maybe there was a smidgeon of truth in it that she built up into this story. Who knows what drives Nancy? I sure don't. But, this seems dramatic to me. She wanted to be a voice for, who, JonBenet? Good intentions, but no cigar. She left Boulder and has never been heard from again, as far as I know. Mame says she talks to her sometimes. It would seem that those good intentions flew out the window when no one bought her story. No hope for those children who were still being abused. How sad...</b>

And I would like to say, and this is something I feel very strongly about, I feel that had JBR been allowed to live, if she was still here, and she was the same age that I am at present And had gone through 10 years of therapy and decided, you know, this has to end and had gone to any kind of police dept or sheriff's office or whatever and tried to tell what had happened to her. I feel that she would have been meeting the same type of criticism I have in trying to report this.

<b>This is total bull. Nancy Krebs would have done well to go to the police the moment she reached adulthood. She had been in therapy for 10 years, and she still didn't have these jerks arrested? I'm sorry, I don't buy this at all. I totally understand how abuse victims are emotionally scarred and have tremendous issues. A woman who is strong enough to pick up the phone and call some rinky dink lawyer to blow this sex ring into another police jurisdiction in a murder case is strong enough to go to her own police department and name every last one of them. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining, as Judge Judy likes to say. It's just not happening here.</b>

MAME: That's right. And I think that you may not be able to see it now, but.maybe another little girl, twenty years from now, what you're doing now, or years from now, next week, next month, twenty years from now, you will pave the way for someone to come forward, alone, scared, leaving the only pets, family, that she has ever known. And you offer history and strength to a grown person or whatever, to do that.And I hope that that comes to be the case.

<b>Nice touch, mame, but ineffective. Nancy has gone her merry way, living a nice life free of abuse, now. What has Nancy done for the children who were being abused, mame? What have you done for these children? Tell me who they are. FFJ will help these children. FFJ has many connections with law enforcement people, people who would move mountains to help these abused children. Give it up, Nancy. Tell us who these children are so we can help them, since you haven't done anything for them.</b>

Mame: And I think that there needs to be an awareness of what this type of abuse is about. And I think that this type of abuse has always been very difficult to prove. because of the pain of the crimes that these people commit against children and they make them so unbelievable-e that it becomes almost impossible to, for people to take it all in Right, or believe. we have a local radio person who went on. the radio and said This stuff doesn't happen and that upset me so much because I've spent 2 weeks researching these types of crimes. And they do happen. We have documented cases where they happened. They aren't just a fantasy. It is so hard in my belief for rich white folks to believe that other rich white folks..who might live on their block or in the next town and look perfectly normal on the outside.are involved in these kind of abuses of children. And I 'm here to tell them that it happens..And if they go and they do their research And they're willing to stay open and look deeper than their own front yard, that they will find it.

<b>mame does not even try to hide the fact that she is an advocate for Nancy throughout the entire interview. Effective reporters get the facts without advocating for the interviewee. IMO, this was a terrible interview with mame leading Nancy all the way.</b>

MW: And I think that is um one of the greatest tools that these people on the other side have, you know the credibility of the people that come forward, and the stories that they tell, appear to be unbelievable..

MAME: Right. We don't want to believe, I mean, so many things happen in our world that are poisonous and horrible and shootings and murders but this is in a whole other sphere and to add the child into this is another whole point. But I think we'll end there. And I thank you so much and I consider you a friend, you are one of the most honored women, I am honored to spend time to you. And I've been around a lot of women and I respect a lot of women but I almost feel a spiritual -uh -- think that there is something so. You're fueled by such pure spirit. And 'm going to end it there we're gong to end there, and I hope that we'll be able to talk again. And we won't stop talking, BJ and I, and Frank out there in Pennsylvania until we feel that this investigation is taking the appropriate course and giving you a fair shake. And we hope every young woman that comes forward, or man any human with this sort of story that sounds so unbelievable will get an ear and an open mind to investigate it.

<b>Whatever. Advocate, advocate, advocate.</b>

MW: That's all I'm asking for

MAME: We thank you, we hope you are safe, we're going to push for your safety, and we love you, and we're glad you spent some time with us

MW: Thank you.

MAME: Thank you so much. Bye

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

you've got mail, WY.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

BobC

I don't know what that kookie site means....but I do know that another "abused woman" from California set out with a book proposal under her arm and made the rounds trying to sell it. All about how she was a golden-haired, precocious child whose Daddy raped her then took her around to men in high places to do the same. Tinfoil-hat conspiracy stuff.

The book was verbal kiddie porn, aimed at that market. Disgusting. At least Nabokov knew how to use the English language. I don't know if it ever sold or not.

Is this what you are referring to regarding copyright infringement by another such woman?

Which JW forumite sat down with her 12 year old daughter to watch the movie "Lolita"? What kind of learning experience was that? Some of those dames were really sick.

19. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

WOW WY what a great treatment of the interview. Fantastic.

May I add one little tidbit of my own?

Mame states:
    I've spent 2 weeks researching these types of crimes. And they do happen. We have documented cases where they happened. They aren't just a fantasy. It is so hard in my belief for rich white folks to believe that other rich white folks..who might live on their block or in the next town and look perfectly normal on the outside.are involved in these kind of abuses of children. And I 'm here to tell them that it happens..And if they go and they do their research And they're willing to stay open and look deeper than their own front yard, that they will find it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So where are the "documented cases." Where is the research. Name the names. Name the rich white folks Mame. When you do name them show the evidence to back yourself up. You have already named one family without anything solid. You have already tried to ruin an innocent man. How about the other cases. For TWO FULL WEEKS you researched. WOW...You should get a diploma. An award. A medal.

I can't tell you how sickened I am by this crowd.

LurkerXIV good to see you! I didn't know about a Justice Watch member making her 12 year old watch Lolita. That is sick. Not surprising but sick.

20. Watching You

Great point, Tricia

we might also point out to mame that her brilliant deduction about rich people and the abuse of kids, which, of course, all of us were not smart enough to know in the first place, right, would include the Ramseys, whom she has taken under her angel wings.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice