Jann Scott Journal

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, May 31, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

More Ramsey Case NEWS: Now last week we (me) were the first to report that new DNA markers and testing have identified the killer. According to DA detective Lou Smit "we got our killer." At least 4 members of the DA's office are working the case every day. <b>Fleet and Pricilla white have been cleared of having any DNA on JonBenet's Body, and they are essentially cleared from the case.</b>

Also, revealed to me is that all of Fleet White's house guests from the week of Christmas have been DNA tested and cleared as suspects. <b>The opposite has been reported by Lee Hill and the Jameson Forum both of whom are embedded with gossip.</b> Not me of course, I'm just interested in the facts. I'll report on gossip, attribute it to the source, and if it's wrong, I report that too.

Lou Smit told me something else that is fascinating: He said that he and the other investigators have "mounds of material and people to check out." He said they are working on it and that it is going to take time, but when we finish I believe we'll will find our killer. He said, "every day we find something new." This is important because the case is moving forward, quietly, without the glare of national media attention. Who is the silver fox eyeballing? Next week

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Poor Stupy. The poor thing will be crushed.

3. Ginja

Ginja Member

Help me, WY

It must be this migraine because I'm just not comprehending this. Could you help me out, please?

Who's the killer? They've identified him thru the DNA. Smit's saying they've got him (killer).

Who is it?

Where is he/she?

When one makes these kinds of claims, they ought to be able to produce that person. Hell with production -- make an arrest!

Please don't tell me this is another one of those "mystery person" circus sideshows! :mad:

4. Watching You

Shore thang, Ginja

See, assuming that the DNA they tested actually belongs to JBR's killer (since, see, nobody really knows that for sure), it would appear that Lou's rather melodramatic announcement, "we got da killa" means they have used some new, fancydancy test on the DNA and maybe got a few more markers with which to identify the DNA.

Trouble is, there is no one to match it to. But, they are working on it, because Smit is so damned sure when they find the match, they will have da killa.

The only problem with this, that DNA might match some dude in an underwear factory with an alibi no one will be able to spin out of, not even the defective detective Smit.

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

if

they have identified the killer as claimed why do they have mounds of material and people to check out? To me, if you say you have identified someone, then you know their identity. Right?
    If so, they need a new grand jury.

6. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Watching You:

"Trouble is, there is no one to match it to. But, they are working on
    it, because Smit is so damned sure when they find the match, they
    will have da killa."

The feeling of certainty is not necessarily conversely related to fact. Mr. Smit has illustrated this many times over. As for the DNA, as far as I know, no one knows the source. However, you may rest assured if and when this is determined it WILL NOT belong to a non existent intruder\killer any more than the shoe print and palm print.

Delmar

7. Watching You

Following convoluted

paths is an endless task. Smit can follow his intruder theory into eternity, but there he will be right where he is now - no place.

I am in complete agreement with you, EasyWriter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice