Default Mauro Ramirez-Soria age 2 weeks - Denver CO

Amber Alert
    Issued Tuesday June 3.

Mauro Ramirez-Soria (no photo available)

2 weeks old, hispanic male with light brown hair and brown eyes.

He was kidnapped in front of a Denver CO USA AutoZone store.

Police are looking for an hispanic woman named "Rosa," she is about 26 years, 5' 2" to 5'6 and described as heavyset with brown eyes and brown hair. Her hair is in a bun tied with green string. She was wearing black pants, a wine-colored shirt, white socks and clogs. She may have tattoos on her back, police said.

She was last seen driving a wine-colored minivan North from the Autozone on Federal.

Anyone with information is asked to call Denver PD at 303-239-4500 or dial 911.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Default Rosa

Police are looking for an hispanic woman named "Rosa," she is about 26 years, 5' 2" to 5'6 and described as heavyset with brown eyes and brown hair. Her hair is in a bun tied with green string. She was wearing black pants, a wine-colored shirt, white socks and clogs. She may have tattoos on her back, police said.

She was last seen driving a wine-colored minivan North from the Autozone on Federal.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Default Mauro Ramirez-Soria - Found Safe

Amber Alert
    Canceled Wednesday June 4.

Mauro Ramirez-Soria

2 weeks old, hispanic male with light brown hair and brown eyes has been recovered safely..

A tip led police to the baby. Mauro Ramirez-Soria arrived at a Denver hospital around 1 p.m. and was examined before being reunited with his mother and father. Dr. John Ogle of Denver Health Medical Center said the baby was in good condition and did not need to stay at the hospital.

A few hours later, baby, mother and father were talking to the press at Denver Police Department headquarters.

I give thanks to God that we have our baby back, the father, Jaime Ramirez-Duran, said in Spanish. He also thanked Denver police and all those who called in with tips about the baby and suspect.

Mauro had been kidnapped in front of a Denver CO USA AutoZone store.

Anyone with information is asked to call Denver PD at 303-239-4500 or dial 911.

http://codeamber.org/soria/