Ssssssssssss!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jun 4, 2003.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Everyone Thank Candy for these links!!

Ramsey friend fakes e-mails
    Atlanta woman sends letters, claims to be police chief

By M.E. Sprengelmeyer, Rocky Mountain News
    June 4, 2003

Boulder police have ordered a Ramsey family friend to stop sending bogus e-mails that claim to be from Chief Mark Beckner.

The authorities sent Susan Stine a letter saying the e-mails had been traced to her computer and pointing out that under Colorado law, criminal impersonation is a felony and impersonating a police officer is a misdemeanor.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/ramsey/article/0,1299,DRMN_1296_2009831,00.html

AND ATLANTA SPEAKS!!!

Woman told to stop e-mails about JonBenet that purport to be from police

The Associated Press - BOULDER, Colo.

Police have warned an Atlanta woman to stop sending e-mails about the JonBenet Ramsey case that purport to be from Police Chief Mark Beckner.

http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=10878

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ohmygawd

yes, I will thank Candy for these links. Susan Stine was caught red-handed with her pants down faking e-mails from a chief of police in Boulder. It's about time that instigating piece of work was put in her place. I hope she has to wear an orange suit like Peterson is wearing these days. Oh man, you gotta love it when karma comes down on the right person. Can karma be far behind for the others who have perpetrated injustices and murders?

3. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

hahaha

Thanks CandyRose and Rivermouse for posting this.

Kinda makes my day.

Do you think she will be prosecuted or will the Rams cover her?

Also, where are the emails? Does anyone have them? Sure would like to read them.

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

These people are just disgusting.
    Susans not funny, shes a sneaky liar and birds of a feather......

Looks like Steve has always been able to see thru the Rams and their supporters......

5. ACandyRose

ACandyRose Super Moderator

Candy ---> Not ACandyRose

1000 Sparks wrote:

"Thanks CandyRose and Rivermouse for posting this."

That was "candy" that provided those links not ACandyRose !!
    :cool:

LOL, this couldn't have happened at a nicer time :D

6. ACandyRose

Well, well, well

Was that $5,000 computer that was purchased for the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation the one that Mrs. Stine used to play her "silly" games?

7. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Patricia letters?

A lot of posters thought Stine was behind the Patricia letters. I think she should be investigated for that as well. Nice friends, Rams.

8. ACandyRose

History Flashback Stats

Patricia letter writer used e-mail ‘ramsey080690@hotmail.com’ - 10-29-1998
    Patricia letter writer used e-mail ‘ramsey@nym.alias.net’ on 04-19-1999
    Patricia letter writer used e-mail ‘axd@valise.com’ on 07-02-1999

Patricia letter writer sends photos to find-a-grave on 10-29-1998

Patricia letter writer was signing letters as:

‘Friend of the Ramseys’
    ‘Patricia Ramsey’
    ‘Patricia’

==========================================
    DOI Page 310 (HB)

"We turned these e-mails over to our investigators to try to locate the sender but found the mysterious "Patricia" was clever enough to hid her/his tracks by using aliases and routing the e-mails through a computer server at MIT, which then rerouted them to a different part of the country."

DOI Page 311 (HB)

"We seriously wondered if this person could be the killer, a schizophrenic who was teasing us with his clues. We couldn't find out without the intervention of the police or some other government agency with the legal power to subpoena subscriber information from the Internet service providers. We don't know if the BPD ever followed up on this lead, but all this information was turned over to them"
    ==========================================

Considering that the Ramseys wrote in their book, Death of Innocence that they wondered if this "Patricia" was the killer, I would have thought they would have been "right on it" to demand that a subpeona was issued to check out the e-mail addys because one of them was a hotmail addy.

Also it was in May of 2000 that "somebody" was answering e-mails representive of the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation from an e-mail addy at PtsyR@aol.com.

There was also a $5000 computer purchased for the JonBenet Ramsey Children's Foundation and guess who was in possession of that computer?

Also...........

Patricia letter writer began writting e-mails in April 1999 and ended them November 11, 1999, just seven days after the Ramseys announced they were writting a book and less than a month after the GJ ended.

There were well over 300 e-mails collected that were written by this "Patricia" letter writer and that was just e-mails received by two individuals that we are aware of. That is an awful lot of electronic communication from somebody pretending to be the mother of a murdered child for the whole incident to be blown off as a hoax. A hoax to what?

If somebody pretended to be John Ramsey making business deals in his name via some e-mail address and that communication comprised of over 300 mailings, would John Ramsey blow it off saying they couldn't find out who it was because they needed a subpoena?

Candy is posting over on Cybersleuths that the e-mails that Mrs. Stine was writing under the cloak of Mr. Beckner were not parody.

Gee, I wonder how much "parody" she wrote between the year 2000 and April 2003 ????????????

I wonder if she has a hotmail account in Lin Wood's name too? I bet she went into a mass delete mode over at hotmail.com after this "silly" gig.

9. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Re: Patricia letters?

JamNut wrote those Particia letters. Way back when
    I spent a lot of time working on this. There is no
    logical doubt as to source.

Delmar

10. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

Sorry CandyRose, but thanks anyway for all you do.

Jameson + Stine = Patricia??????

11. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

JMHO, but when you look the sad lot the Ramseys call friends you have to wonder what type of person they would call an enemy.

12. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey...maybe we could buy Stine her very own domain...

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

On C.S. Imon asked someone to post the picture of SS taken at Christmas. I think I know which one she is talking about but I can't find it.

However under my "Ramsey Picture File" I did find this stray picture. Is this SS?

If someone could find a picture of SS then I will take this one down. Wouldn't want any false information up.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

P.S. theabovepictureisajokepeople...

Easy Writer do you think it's possible that Stein may have helped write the Patricia Letters?

15. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Tricia:

"Easy Writer do you think it's possible that Stein may have helped
    write the Patricia Letters?"

Its possible that Stein knew about it and perhaps even discussed it with Jameson. However, I do think that it is unlikely. I worked on this with "Misty" for a very long time. I have no doubt that Jameson is the author of the "Patricia Letters." I see no mental input from any other source.

Delmar

16. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

The source of the Patricia letters was niether of the above, guys.

Susan Stine is a moron and such an imbecile about internet related technology. It's nice to see The BPD fight back against this whacko. Isn't it amazing how many sick, stupid people the Ramseys are able to con into revolving their whole pointless lives around defending them?

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

This is kind of fuzzy but this is allegedly Susan Stine.

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

Help me Jeezus, I've seen pictures of the Bulldog before but that's the butchest one I've seen yet.

19. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Gilbert and Sullivan

"When a felon is employed in her employment (her employment),
    A policeman's lot is NOT a happy one!"

20. AK

AK Member

That's her

Although she's aged a lot since that photo was taken. Someone should tell her to moisturize that lizard skin.

Of all the nuts on this case, Susan Stine and Morgan are the most deranged. And they're both really dumb.

I hope everyone contacts Mark Beckner and urges action be taken. Taxpayers should be irate about the time and diversion from duty this escapade has cost. That translates to money, and Stine should have to pay for her "humor."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice