What is going on? Post your thoughts here.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jun 5, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

River Rat and all please post any theories, thoughts, ideas or anything concerning the Stein/Krebs/Mame cluster.

This crew of maniac's opened themselves up. We have a right to discuss the possibilities.

I understand why Groo at CyberSleuths might be hesitant. I don't fault Groo at all.

However I am reckless in every aspect of my life. I run with scissors. I am out of control.

Go for it. Bring anything here you want for discussion purposes

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Ladies and Gentlemen let's welcome our friends from Atlanta reading at FFJ today.

Wouldn't that be something if pit-pull Stein was the start of the whole facade falling apart like a cheap suit.

I wonder why 48 Hours cancelled the May 8th Ramsey show?

Hmmm.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

I am working on it, Tricia

It is my opinion that this is all tied together, staging, just like with JonBenet, but it is only an opitical illusion, the strings are not really that tight.

I will try to put together my reasonings on why it ismy opinion that all mentioned are involved in the more horrible obstruction of justice that I have ever witnessed, but it's going to have to wait for a few more hours.

RR

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

My 2 cents

There were 4 known people in the Ramsey home on December 25, 1996 when JonBenét was brutally murdered. IMH&CPO Burke had nothing to do with what happened to his sister and JonBenét was killed so that leaves two known people in the home who can explain what happened that night unless there was an intruder and the bulk of the evidence known to the public defies that theory.

Moving forward to when JonBenét's body was discovered in the basement there were two people present - John Ramsey and Fleet White. There are conflicting accounts as to what actually happened as these two men came to and opened the door to the wine cellar. There are conflicting accounts about the scene in Atlanta as well. All we really know is that the relationship between the Ramseys and the Whites drastically changed with the death of JonBenét and at the point the Ramseys returned from Atlanta their relationship with the Stines seemed to become more solidified.

I don't recall there being a lot of history on the Stine/White relationship prior to the murder of JonBenét. Maybe Susan Stine never liked the Whites and maybe she turned on them because she truly believed they should have stood by the Ramseys and didn't understand why they felt they could not do so. We do know she turned on them after the murder and came to be known in some circles as the Ramsey's "pit bull."

Fleet (and Priscilla) White met with Governor Romer in December 1997 to request that the state intervene and appoint an independent special prosecutor to take over the investigation and prosecution of the Ramsey case. On August 17, 1998 Fleet White (and Priscilla) wrote a letter to the people of Colorado stating among other things, "The people of Colorado are entitled to be frustrated and angry with those public officials and other persons who have brought this case to its current status. We must be mindful, however, of the first cause of the investigation's failure—the refusal of John and Patsy Ramsey to cooperate fully and genuinely with those officially charged with the responsibility of investigating the death of their daughter, JonBenét." Here is the link to the White's letter: www.buffzone.com/extra/ramsey/1998/fleetletter.html

In February of 2000 enter Nancy Krebs aka Mystery Woman. Coincidence (?) or did it take someone holding a grudge this long to come up with a plan and to find the right person to step into the Mystery Woman's shoes? The problem as I see it is that these allegations finally backfired just like all of the Ramsey spin does.

Fleet White asks for an independent special prosecutor and people want us to believe he was involved in JonBenét's murder? Are we suppose to believe he was begging to be caught or maybe that he thinks he is smart enough to outwit the independent special prosecutor? Kind of a risky move don't you think?

Seems to me the Ramseys need to fire their PR folks, shed their supposed friends and start fresh because they sure can't tarnish their public image any more than has already been done but then as VP so aptly put it - "never say never."

As for Mame, she clearly didn't check her sources but then we now know for a fact that she doesn't hesitate to report a story before having all the facts. Kevin is alive and well.

All of this is simply my constitutionally protected opinion of course but this latest scandal in the Ramsey case sure does open up yet another Pandora's Box in my mind.

5. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

If anyone has a libel

case against any posters on the forums, it would be Fleet White against the newest swamp dwellers, maim, morgan, mary99, and those who libeled him when all that was going on.

They are in close competition with their new friend jameson. If anyone ever deserved to be sued, it is she. She has libeled more people than anyone, so I wouldn't advise her to be too gleeful about any attorney wanting to make a name for himself by making new internet laws. She'll be the first one they go after.

I also think there is a group of people behind the scenes who have had it in for FW. Stine is one of them. Mame is another. Morgan is another, and Mary99 is another, and there are a ton of witnesses to that fact. Who else is involved in trying to destroy him (while giving John Ramsey a pass), I don't know, but with the warning to Stine to cease her activities through e-mail, one only has to start putting pieces together and giving more than a passing thought to the possibility of an organized group out to obstruct justice in the Ramsey case.

Beckner needs to stop acting like a pansy as$ and charge Stine for what she has done. I realize this is Boulder we are talking about where rapes are bargained down and murderers are pampered and covered for, but Beckner has a chance to do something right. Tsk Tsk, bad girl, let me slap your patties, and if you do it again, don't you do it again. Grow a backbone, Beckner. Tell Keenan to go fluck herself and act like a man. Arrest Susan Stine.

I finally have Stine and mame and morgan and mary666 all figured out. They post under different hats at the swamp, but their MO is the same. They fool no one. They want to be the biggest and baddest b!tches on the forums. I've got news for them, that's nothing to be proud of, and you've succeeded in your quest. You are the biggest b!tches on the forums. Bar none.

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Tricia, your a good woman. Thanks for having an open forum where we are allowed to discuss hot new case news.

The Stine discussion at another place will cease and desist tonight. Funny how everything under the sun is discussed ad nauseum over Yonder except Patsys best friends illegal activities..Hmmmmmm

7. RiverRat

QUESTION

Does Boulder really deserve to be known as a place where wealth and influence can buy justice? Yes it does.

Does Boulder deserve to be known as a place where relatively intelligent and thoughtful citizens and civic leaders could be so unwilling to address difficult issues because of their denial, ignorance, apathy, or fear of political and personal risk? Yes it does.

Can Boulder realistically expect to attract and maintain a force of talented and dedicated police officers who will put themselves at risk to serve and protect a community which has so notoriously let them down? No it cannot.

8. AK

AK Member

Wait a minute...

While Beckner was a victim of Stine, she broke interstatelaws when she sent those emails. The feds should be alerted about this and hopefully Beckner has passed the info on to them for assessment. It isn't his call, so long as he is willing to be a witness. I'm guessing ST will weasel away from this one too, so Beckner's the best hope.

This may be the break we've all wanted. Stine and company have finally gone too far and will crack under pressure. Fact is the Ramseys have not had competent help in years, since they left Boulder. Giving up Bynum and Haddon (and possibly Korten) and getting low-cost babysitters has caused their world to come spinning apart and may be the start of their endgame.

48 Hours likely dumped the show when they couldn't get the enhanced 911 call from cops. They're not so stupid to not realize they were being played. If Woody wants commercial time, he should have to pay for it. There was nothing air-worthy about the ST interview. The enhanced 911 call comparison was the only thing that would have been new.

9. RiverRat

BTW......

Doesn't my above post sound better when I remind you that Fleet White is the author?

RR

10. Watching You

Another question for mame

Since a check with the right authorities in Boulder confirms that the Nancy Krebs interview transcript was NOT released to the public but only to Fleet White, who is the mole inside the DA's office that slipped a copy to mame? Or was it a certain detective or attorney who had the bootlegged copy and gave it to mame?

It is a legitimate question. It seems a court order may have been violated here. Mame allegedly gave the transcript to Brady for publication on her website. Anyone who got the transcript from there could not be in trouble, because they believed that since someone as trustworthy as Brady, cough, wouldn't do anything illegal and therefore the transcript must have been released.

Not so, according to our sources. So, who gave mame the transcript? Does anyone ever get into trouble in Colorado for anything? Even violating a court order? Has mame been repremanded for violating a court order? If she did not violate a court order, has she been questioned as to how she came to be in possession of a transcript that was ordered sealed?

Enquiring minds want to know.

11. RiverRat

And what's Brady's Status?

Is she still on her vacation from JonBenet?

RR

12. Watching You

I heard she found Sims

more interesting than JonBenet, but it's possible her vacation was "enforced," but I don't know that.

13. RiverRat

Surely a Coincidence

With the timing.

Mamed does claim that she legally got her hands on her copy.

I believe her on this ONE thing. That's about all though.

RR

14. Watching You

Well, then

someone better get his/her story right, because the BPD told Tricia it was not released to the public. Tricia is going to get clarification on this, because if it has been released, it is fodder for the forum, if Tricia wants it to be.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Mrs. Brady

Could it be that she gave up her obsession with the Ramsey case when she was apprised by counsel that she could be sued for releasing court-sealed documents on the internet?

Did Mr. Brady finally put his foot down??

16. AK

AK Member

RiverRat!!

Thanks for those great questions. I thought they sounded faintly familiar. They really speak volumes.

I can't recall who did the NK family tree stuff but I went ballistic when I read it. A perfect example of pizz-poor research, full of privacy violations and malicious speculation. I was so angry, it was the first thing I mentioned when Tricia's attorney agreed to take our questions.

The people who Google and do these half-baked searches need to have some common sense. I've seen so many innocent peoples' names dragged into this mess, then they become part of the lore and have nothing to do with any of this. Meanwhile there are deranged people who take that erroneous tidbit, fluff it up with addresses and other info, and post it on a public site, opening up potential danger to the unlucky party. How long will it be before there's some horrid crime committed against a victim mistakenly targeted by a vigilante?

This is not how investigative reporting goes! I urge everyone to consider the repercussions of sloppy research. Just because there's not an editor or legal staff vetting your work doesn't reduce your responsibility to tread carefully.

17. Watching You

Does this help, Fed?

Seems the little grub has her claws in everything.

To: ma (MRSBRADY) (25 of 56)

498.25 in reply to 498.24

I just forwarded Frank an updated family tree. It is our goal to be as accurate as possible. In that spirit, I ask anyone with new information or proposed changes to the family tree to post them here or email me at the address on the news site.

Also, I'm told by the researchers that Rex Allen Krebs appears on the family tree with NO connecting lines as there was never a confirmation of his connection to this family. That is NOT a new change.

18. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Nancy Krebs IS NO RELATION TO REX KREBS, regardless of the lies Krebs has told to the contrary. She lied and attempted to inject herself into that Rex Kreb's double murder trial but was found out as she always is. Nancy Krebs is STILL pretending she has a link to that case, but she's a liar.

So Rex Krebs is put in a family tree even though he's no relation? What the phuck is that? These people are whacko, man.

Bored with it. See ya.

19. AK

AK Member

WY, you rascal

Thanks a bunch for spiking my blood pressure. Ay-yi-yi.

But I believe that Maim didn't do that sloppy research on her own. Some poster gave it to her. And it was filled with BS like wondering if various relatives had arrests or crimes against children in their backgrounds. The WORST.

Did they just share it in a private way? No, they made sure everyone could read it. They were proud of it, those idiots.

Yeah, BobC, don't get me started on the Rex angle. I'm sure NK must've gotten a girl boner when a real-life sex killer was popped right in her area. I can just imagine Rex in prison now, admitting his crimes to fellow inmates, but pleading for them not to connect him to that nut Nancy!

20. Watching You

I am not positive

but pretty sure the research for the family tree came from Janphi/Rte66 at Purg. I'll have to dig up the posts where she talked about it. BTW, Janphi now hates mame with a passion. Janphi goes off on tangents and completely misconstrues things sometimes, but I don't blame her for ripping maim a new one. She completely deserves it, IMMSO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice