Suma's "letter" to Jann Scott

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 7, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

"I once lived in Boulder, and now I live in Carbondale. What a horrible poisonous case this (JBR) is. Give em hell." - Mary Suma, Aspen.

Cute, mame/Suma. Considering you are responsible for at least half the poisonous fumes with your vendetta against FW.

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sheesh!

What a hypocrite that girl is!

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I wonder how Mary is feeling after reading what Scott wrote.

"One reader asks if Fleet White has been cleared. Both Lou Smit and Mark Beckner tell me that the Whites were cleared early on, and that they have been DNA tested."

I wonder if Mary wants Scott to "give them hell" now???

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Merry S. Maim

has selective comprehension skills. She only comprehends what she wants to comprehend, as in the Nancy Krebs transcript where she comprehended the FW part and completely missed the John Ramsey part. Even then, her comprehension skills were sloppy.

5. Ginja

Ginja Member

What a Hypocrite!

Good grief! She and Jameson are the two worst :(:(:(:(-stirrers in this case! But for their meddling, interference and obstruction, this case may have actually been solved.

I can't believe the hypocrisy! :skank:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice