Nancy Krebs Interview

Discussion in 'Mystery Woman/Lee Hill/Alex Hunter' started by Tricia, Jun 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The Transcript

After talking with 3 different people in the DA's office and being given an adamant NO the transcripts are not public.

After speaking with the company that transcribed them and being told no way in hell is anything public.

After getting the runaround trying to contact Judge Montgomery's clerk.

After leaving numerous messages with the records department with no response.

After speaking to a higher up in the records department and being told as far as anyone knew nothing in the Krebs investigation was available to the public.

After talking with certain people boss' and being told NO nothing in the Krebs investigation is public I finally talked to a clerk and she said go for it. So I am.

Stand by for the most bizarre reading you will ever experience.

To discuss this thread, go here: http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3262

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can feel projectile vomiting coming on.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Me too.....I'm actually p*ssed that I was even open to this crock of poop when it first came out. I hope we find out soon the real purpose of this whole scam and from who it came from.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Freebird--SS and LH were trying to sell a movie deal on this story. It's as simple as that. Obviously from reading this drivel, LH wanted to paint himself as the big hero. Instead, no one bought the story and Lee Hill took a "vacation" in a hospital. I hope he had a pleasant stay because he sure seems to have needed a little rest.

I will say I like the part where poor career victim Nancy looks up with glassy eyes, while petting Fluffy the Dog, and gurgles "You're My Hero." There wasn't a dry eye in the house! I was reduced to a blubbering mess when I read that line. Man when you're talking pure emotion, that sentence had it all! I still get misty just thinking of it.

Dammit NANCY! I BELIEVE YOU!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice