Default Amber Alert! Jacob Rose age 3 Missing in Taylor MI

Amber Alert
    Issued Thursday June 12.

Jacob Rose

3 yrs. white male, was kidnapped from his grandmother's home in Taylor MI USA late Thursday night.

Jacob is 3'6, 42 lbs, blue eyes and blond hair. Last seen wearing a blue T-shirt, blue plaid shorts and Power Rangers sandals. Jacob is in danger due to a medical condition for which he requires daily medication.

Police are looking for Heather Nicole Rose and David Nelson Cole.

They are believed to be driving a 1991 green and beige Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition with a MI license 5EWH04. Police said they may be heading to South Carolina or Florida.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Taylor PD at 734 287-6611 or dial 911
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Heather Nicole Rose

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

David Nelson Cole

Default Amber Alert: Metro boy, 3, kidnapped

By The Detroit News

TAYLOR -- Police issued an Amber Alert about 11:30 p.m. Thursday for a 3-year-old boy who was reportedly kidnapped by his parents from his grandmother's house.

Taylor Police Cpl. Walter Howell said that Jacob Aaron Rose is a ward of the state and was legally in his grandmother's custody when he was taken from her Taylor home about 6:30 p.m. Wednesday.
    ...snip

Howell said Jacob's mother and father, Heather Nicole Rose and David Nelson Cole, both 23, had lost custody of the child and were allowed only supervised visitation.

Cole and Rose are believed to be driving a 1991 green and beige Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer Edition with a Michigan license plate 5EWH04.

"They are believed headed to South Carolina or Melbourne, Fla.," Howell said. Police nationwide are looking for them, he said.
    ...snip

Taylor police ask that anyone seeing Jacob or his parents call them at (734) 287-6611.

http://www.detnews.com/
    Last edited by "J_R"; June 13, 2003, 12:15 pm at Fri Jun 13 12:15:23 UTC 2003.

Default Boy, 3, in Amber Alert still missing

By David Shepardson / The Detroit News

TAYLOR -- Jacob Aaron Rose, a 3-year-old boy believed to have been abducted by his mother Wednesday, remained missing Saturday.

The disappearance prompted the use of the national Amber Alert system by law enforcement to find abducted children. Electronic signs across Metro Detroit highways said police are looking for a 1991 green Ford Explorer, the sport utility vehicle believed to be carrying the boy.

The parents lost custody of Jacob in 2001 after allegations of child abuse.

His grandmother, Barbara Rose, is his legal guardian.
    ...snip

Taylor Police Sgt. Tim Culp said there hadn't been any new leads in the case Saturday and that the boy hadn't been found. The case also is being investigated by the Wayne County Sheriff's Department.
    ...snip

Anyone with information is asked to call the Taylor Police Department at (734) 287-6611.

http://www.detnews.com/2003/metro/03...d02-192898.htm

Default Jacob Rose Found Safe!

Three year-Old Boy Found in Texas

(6/15/03 - Taylor) A three year-old boy who was kidnapped from his grandmother's house in Taylor has been found in Texas. Taylor police aren't releasing details. But an officer confirmed the boy and his parents have been recovered. The state removed Jacob from his mother's custody more than two years ago over allegations of neglect and physical abuse, according to police. An Amber Alert had been issued to help police find Jacob, who went missing Wednesday night.

http://www.wjbk.com/