Jameson gets reported to BPD by Jann Scott

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 14, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

and other interesting reporting from Jann Scott. FFJ was officially notified by Jann Scott about this column. And, what a fine one it is.

http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

Jameson under police investigation for posting IP numbers. Well, I'll be raped by snakes!! Our TV show computer has been hacked into. Susan Bennet, aka Jameson 245, the Forum Host for the most notorious JB Ramsey cyber sleuth chat rooms, posted the IP numbers of the Jann Scott Live TV show computers on June 7th. After being informed by Jameson's own posters of this IP violation we reported it to Boulder PD. The case has now headed to BPD detectives for investigation. Susan Bennet has received a letter of cease and desist from Jann Scott Live. Any information may be sent to jannscottlive@hotmail.com or Det. Sgt. Kerry Yamaguchi at Boulder police department yamaguchik@ci.boulder.co.us or BPD detectives computer crimes expert Al Alvarado alvaradoa@ci.boulder.co.us . Our Web Provider is busily putting up firewalls to stop hackers from using the numbers Bennet posted. BPD is humorless concerning this and the Susan Stine case.

That Dead Little Girl. Well she'll be 13 years old pretty soon. Reporters around Boulder refer to the JBR murder case as "that dead little girl??" The Boulder Daily Camera really doesn't have a reporter assigned to the case any longer as reported to me by two Camera reporters.

What is Mary Keenan Doing? Investigator Tom Bennet added on this week?? That's five members of the DA's office working on the JonBenet Ramsey case. Why? What do they have? What?? But why pour more financial resources into an unsolvable case? Yesterday she added Silence of the Lambs on. Want to clean the "mountainous case file"? Why not turn the case file over to cyber sleuths and let them work the case for free??? Okay bad idea ...They'd pull hundreds of Grand Jury investigations on each other.

Lou Smit clammed up tighter than a CU Virgin. Sorry. An unintended oxymoron. But he ain't talking. His wife told me today that the entire DA's office got the word to shut up. I don't suppose my column had something to do with it. Probably it was those wackjob cyber sleuths from Jameson's. Word poured in here that the sleuths were mucking about here in Boulder.

Nothing. That's what they've got. Nothing. I say that because Lou Smit told me their only hope was a DNA match. "It could be next week. It could be 20 years." Maybe they got a match and now they are working to prove the case. Doubtful.

What Alex Hunter told Matt Sebastian and me over lunch last summer. Daily Camera Ramsey reporter Matt Sebastian and I were having cheeseburgers at the Boulder Chop House last summer when Alex Hunter dropped by our table. When asked if he thought the Ramsey case would ever be solved, his answer was one word, "NO!" Incidentally, Alex and I have been friends for a long time and our little encounter at the Grand Jury press conference, which appeared on Larry King Live, was more theatrics than grit. We actually get along quite well.

From the computer crime solving capitol of America,

Jann Scott
    Boulder

2. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

Wonder What Jan Means......

about his information that cyber sleuths are "mucking about" in Boulder? Do you think the reference is to our recent petition to the Governo, and to Delmar's recent comprehensive letter to Ms. Keenan?

Are there any of our sleuths taking a vacation in Boulder and REALLY MUCKING AROUND in that small Colorado town? :) .....Well, if so, GOOD! Sounds like the DA's office is on the defensive for sure....it is about time too....

Voyager

3. Watching You

Can't say for sure, Voyager

but jameson's been known to take a few trips to Boulder. Perhaps she is there now or has been recently? I don't think he means the petition, but I could be wrong.

4. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Get Hir, Jann

Isn't it all interesting how the internet made the Ramseys The Ramseys?

Then - The Ramseys made the Internet.

Then - The Ramseys Made the Internet Theirs.

It is only appropriate that the Internet will Come Back Around in Full Circle for Closure of this Case.

RR

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

Jameson + Stine = Patricia Letters....

So the police don't find them funny......

I like that in my police force..hahahaha

6. Niner

Niner Active Member

this from the swamp mistress:
    "OUR" facts! LOL!!:rolleyes: yep, tho some are NOT THE facts!!:eek:

oh - this is from the thread Nancy to Sue Forums #17

7. Niner

Niner Active Member

Tricia beware!!

from daffo:
    resistance if futile Tricia!! LOL!:devil:

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

Watching You!

I read on Jams' forum, that hir mentioned that she WOULD be gone for a bit - soooo.... maybe hir DID go to Boulder!??!!

edited to add: hir said something to the effect that hir moderators will have their hands full while hir is gone...

9. Watching You

Niner!!!

Be still my heart, Niner is here. Oh how happy I am to see you. It's like old home week here.

jams has answered Jann Scott's column, paragraph by paragraph, LOL, but "she doesn't care."

Here's what she said about the cybersluethes mucking around in Boulder. I was right - it was jameson.

Are you really upset that I am not calling you up and asking you to lunch? If I said I waved at you the other day from the Trident, would you say you were sorry you didn't wave back? LOL No, Jann - - no one spoke to me about you at all - - you see, you really don't matter. Fact is, I am finding it quite amusing that you are calling everyone up to talk about ME!

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Who does she still work for that warrants yet another trip to boulder..... on the heels of Stine being outted and pro Ramseys being 'on case' again.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Guys,

Checking in from out of town. Will be back next week.

Niner posted from Daffy at the swamp:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If I were Tricia, I would disallow any further mention of Nancy. I would remove ALL material that mentions or remotely refers to Nancy. I would have done that while talking to Nancy. There is no value in resisting her request. None."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo Daffy. I'll get right on that babe :thumbsup:

Just because someone calls me and threatens me doesn't mean I will fold. Just the opposite. WY put it best. A Pandoras Box has been opened.

There is no doubt in my mind that Mame is behind this. For some reason Mame couldn't stand that she was being talked about on FFJ.
    Lo and behold the "threat" from Nancy.

To the Google Girls. When this crap blows up in your face I want you to know you have your buddy Mame to thank.

I promise you most of us didn't think about NK much. Only when something newsworthy would happen. Sure once in a while someone would bring NK up but nothing big. She was just a sour memory. Something we thought of once in while.

I don't take threats lightly. Not at all. Nor do my friends. You call me and threaten me you had better be prepared to act on it.

That was a dumb move mame. To have a troubled woman do your dirty work. In my opinion of course. First Amendment and all you know?

Thanks VP for posting the transcripts. More to come. Hang on.

Now because of Mame

This

12. Prairie

Prairie Member

Free, word is Jameson got a call from Keenan and she's on the investigative team, too.

Bwahahahahah!

13. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

LOL, good one.......lets hope.
    Seems only fitting she would be on this unbiased team Keenen has assembled for the Ramseys.

14. Watching You

Maybe the BPD

will arrest the skanky b1tch while she's in Boulder, LOL.

Please tell me that you're joking about jameson's getting a call from Keenan and she's on the investigative team now. Ordinarily I would know that was a joke, but with Keenan, all things are possible. I would believe Keenan would do that, idiot that she is.

15. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

You probably only THINK you're joking about that.

16. AK

AK Member

Jams

I would expect its true. Doesn't bother me at all. She knows the case well, let her make her presentation.

Doesn't change the evidence, remember???

You guys worry too much.

17. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: Jams

It wouldn't stop her from trying--picture her with an exacto knife and a chemistry set, artfully trying her best to stage the staging of the staging of the staged crime scene.

18. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Just in.......

http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

Susan Bennet Criminal Investigation Update: July 25th Boulder. We met with detectives again today. Boulder PD is quietly investigating Susan Bennet aka jameson245 for posting Jann Scott Live ISP numbers and the ISP numbers of our student Interns who thought they were entering a reputable JonBenet Ramsey Cyber Sleuth site. Ooops. Bennet posted our ISP numbers for all of her crazed JonBenet /psyco-slueths to hack. And they did. What a dirt ball. What's really sick is that all of her cult followers think it's good fun to commit felonies.
    Typical crazed callers to our show and writers to this column. It is amazing how many scumbags from around America have attached themselves to this terrible murder and then commit crimes in its name. The list is endless. The cops and FBI will soon put an end to Susan Bennet's cyber terrorism network. We have received dozens of letters from folks around America who have been the victim of this JonBenet Cyber Terrorist. But I guess this is why I exist...to bring the wrath of God down on scumballs who attack our lovely Shangri-La under the Flatirons. More on Monday.

19. AK

AK Member

That Jann is a caution!

AM, are you suggesting Jams belongs on a stage?

Good, 'cause there's one heading out of town soon. Let's hope she's on it.

Ba-dum-bum.

20. Tez

Tez Member

I sent an e-mail to the BPD....

About what Jameson did to me. When she had me spammed. I also let them know that she has a history of this when someone doesn't agree with her. Maybe if enough people complain she will lose her forum. I doubt it, since so far she has been above the law.

I complained to AOL when she had me spammed.....All they did was say they would warn her about it. I don't think they ever did because she continues to do it to others.

That crap she has done to the Pugh's is beyond words.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice