Who is/was Jameson?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by DocG, Jun 17, 2003.

1. DocG

DocG Banned

An interesting thing happened at Jameson's forum recently. Someone started a thread entitled "Jameson," posing some questions regarding that personage. I chimed in, asking specifically about some of "Jameson's" early claims to have had inside knowledge about the case. Since she is now claiming to have had no connection, initially, with anyone involved in the case, I wondered what her source had been? She was cooperative at first, even reminding us that she'd "predicted" the note would turn out to have no references to JonBenet by name. She asserted that such "inside info" was actually just a series of lucky guesses on her part.

I found this explanation hard to accept. Very early on, long before any of the note was made public, Jameson very clearly knew some things about it, e.g., the fact that JonBenet was never mentioned by name. I expressed my skepticism regarding such a "guess." Also I mentioned an additional interesting fact: John Ramsey happens to be the son of a man named "James." Shortly after my post the entire thread was deleted.

So what gives with this "Jameson"? I know that many on this forum have had a lot to say on this matter in the past. Could we rehash some of that now, in the light of all the new info that's come out in recent years? Is "Jameson" really Sue Bennett? Was "Jameson" always Sue Bennett? What is the real role of this personage in the case?

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I think she is a morphadyke

okay, you mean, seriously, right? LOL.

Maybe her name was James but she had a sex change?

Doc, the one thing I can tell you, with certainty, about jameson is that she is a pathological liar with an inflated sense of her own importance. As she is fond of saying, I have the right to say that because my opinion is protected, blah, blah. I have caught her in many lies and she has always claimed to have inside information - whether from the Ramseys, Lin Wood, and by innuendo, Smit, upon which she will then deny Smit tells her anything. She will do anything to be in the spotlight, anything to insert herself into the case. I never cared enough about her to follow her trail by the droppings she has left behind, but many posters have done just that. They could most likely tell us all many things about the housewife from North Carolina, previously from Massachusetts, bread-baking, home-schooling marvel who had a vision about the JBR case while in the shower.

I don't believe that one at all, because I don't think she's seen the inside of a shower since JBR was murdered in her own home. By someone in that home.

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I've had so many sex changes I don't even know what I am at this point. I'm changing my hat to PatC.

4. Watching You

Jameson has evolved

over the years. She was a slutty-talking female sometimes, a male at other times, a prophet who had visions, a hacker of websites, santimonious b1tch, knower of all things, insider, purveyor of wisdom, breadbaking housewife, teacher, foster mother who had a thousand kids, magistrate, money hungry betrayer of the Ramseys, Wood's sidekick, Smit's sidekick, goddess of the universe who knows more than anyone else, judge of everyone, and pathological liar always.

I'll think of more later.

5. Watching You

Omygawd

Bob's a morphadyke, too, hahahahahahahaha. Never had a sex change, nopey nope nope. I am woman, hear me roar.

6. BobC

I am Jameson. Deal with it before it DESTROYS YOU.

7. Watching You

Sorry, Fluffy

that will never fly. You are SOOOO much better looking than Hunter.

8. Watching You

Okay, okay

I'll be serious.

Jameson is a c-word. So is her fellow skank Lilac.

9. BobC

WY!!!

10. Watching You

What?

:devil:

11. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Heh!

That's My Girl! Don't try to stop her, Bob, I have seen her like this before. Just think of her as a Summer's Eve moment - washing that c-word right out.

DocG - wasn't there something about J(ohn)A(ndrew)MeSon at the beginning of hir involvment?

RR

12. Vic

Vic Active Member

Hey!

What are you guys talking about? Jams is Crazy? Careful? Crafty? Cunning? Conniving?

Or --- ohhhhh THAT c-word....

Yep, that's the one that fits.

13. BobC

No CHIT!! I took one look at that sinister, flaming "smiley face" and just said I am gonna leave that chit alone! YIPES!

14. DocG

DocG Banned

Hey c'mon

Get serious, folks. I'm asking a serious question. I know yins all hate hir guts. I happen to have a lot of respect for this person. "She" stood toe to toe with fancy schmancy "professor" Foster and the guy backed off. AND she made a whole lot of really juicy transcripts available at a time when the case was threatening to get really really boring. So whoever or whatever she or he might be or not be, I'm not about to join in with the badmouthing.

What really interests me is very specific. What, exactly, was this "Jameson" person's relationship to major figures in the case early on? Clearly Jameson DID have access to privileged info. What exactly? Anyone know for sure? Anyone have copies of some of those early posts?

And I'm really intrigued by John being "James' son," really I am. Could "Jameson" at some point have actually BEEN John, or someone fronting for him?

I know Foster felt sure Jameson was JOHN's son. But then he'd have called himself "Johnson," no?

PLEASE indulge me here as I'm starting to get bored again. I need some sort of breakthrough even if I have to generate it myself.

15. Watching You

She stood toe to toe with Foster?

the reptile named jameson pretended to be a man on the forums, bragged about how good she could lie, then went after Foster because he thought she was a man? She didn't discredit Foster in most people's eyes, she only thinks she did. He'll never testify in any trial involving JBR, but there will never be a trial, so not to worry.

Get serious, Doc, you want we should be serious about a cracker like jameson? Doc, you can respect her all you want. As someone who has been around since the beginning, I've seen all her dirty low-down tricks, and there is nothing there to respect, only scorn. You won't find many on these forums who would give her the time of day. She is a liar. She is an instigator. She is a trouble maker. She is tenacious in all of those qualities.

I'll butt out of this thread, but I'm afraid it will die a quiet death. Nobody here has anything good to say about jameson, trust me. There is nothing good to say about her.

16. BobC

I don't hate Jameson. I don't hate anybody, let alone an internet person.

17. Re: Hey c'mon

I think there is more to this than meets the eye also, DocG! I am fairly new to the forums but from what I've read on the internet and in the Ramsey books tells me there is much more to Jameson than is out there. Even being relatively new to the forums, it appears to me that there is more than one "jameson". There is at least two, in my opinion. One is very cold, uncaring and unsympathetic. Another is kinder. I wonder if Patsy's high school yearbooks from West Virginia have been searched thoroughly to see if "Susan Bennett's" picture comes up? Wouldn't she be about Patsy's age? I know i've seen in more places than one hir saying something like "you wouldn't believe who I am," indicating, IMO, she is connected to the Ramsey's in some way.:talk:

----------------------------------------------
    the above is just my opinion.

18. BobC

When did these forums become all about posters' personal lives? I don't think anybody should try to dig up dirt on Jameson's earlier life because we should be better than that.

19. quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by DocG

What really interests me is very specific. What, exactly, was this "Jameson" person's relationship to major figures in the case early on? Clearly Jameson DID have access to privileged info. What exactly? Anyone know for sure? Anyone have copies of some of those early posts?

And I'm really intrigued by John being "James' son," really I am. Could "Jameson" at some point have actually BEEN John, or someone fronting for him?

I know Foster felt sure Jameson was JOHN's son. But then he'd have called himself "Johnson," no?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    Originally posted by Queen of Wands

I think there is more to this than meets the eye also, DocG! I am fairly new to the forums but from what I've read on the internet and in the Ramsey books tells me there is much more to Jameson than is out there. Even being relatively new to the forums, it appears to me that there is more than one "jameson". There is at least two, in my opinion. One is very cold, uncaring and unsympathetic. Another is kinder. I wonder if Patsy's high school yearbooks from West Virginia have been searched thoroughly to see if "Susan Bennett's" picture comes up? Wouldn't she be about Patsy's age? I know i've seen in more places than one hir saying something like "you wouldn't believe who I am," indicating, IMO, she is connected to the Ramsey's in some way.

----------------------------------------------
    the above is just my opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
    Originally posted by DocG

When did these forums become all about posters' personal lives? I don't think anybody should try to dig up dirt on Jameson's earlier life because we should be better than that.

Doc, you talk out of both sides of your mouth!

:rolleyes:Wow!

20. DocG

DocG Banned

WY, hey! Control yisself, gal. Try to, anyhow. :)

I come to bury "Jameson," not to praise hir.

It's amazing to me that you can still think Jameson somehow tricked Foster. His whole thing was that he couldn't be tricked. So by "tricking" him she exposed him. He turned out to be yet another one of us, just another JonBenet phreak with a theory.

But that issue is NOT what I'm after here. Please drop it, forget I said anything about it, OK?

I'm after bigger fish. Since the case itself is going nowhere, I'm thinking maybe we'd do better to concentrate our efforts in an area that COULD pay off. If you're really :(:(:(:(ed at "Jameson" then why not lend a hand in exposing hir for who "she" really is (are?). I can't believe she's smart enough to have totally covered ALL her tracks. There's gotta be someone out there on the 'net with some inside dope on this phenom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice