Latest from Jan Scott on jameson and tightening nooses

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jun 20, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

Susan Bennet Criminal Investigation Update: June 19th, Boulder. Arrest closer. Noose tightens as Bennet twists in wind. Complaints from around America continue to pour in to Boulder Police Department concerning Susan Bennet's method of operating her JonBennet Ramsey cyBORG website. Forums from across America have contacted Boulder PD as well as present and former clients of Bennet.

John and Patsy Ramsey have completely severed all relations with Bennet since cyBORG Susan sold her friends out. Ramsey attorney Lin Wood refuses to have any contact with her and nearly vomited at the mention of her name.

Boulder PD continues to investigate how wide spread the jameson245 web of terror actually goes and have been working with law enforcement around the country. Queries about Bennet's involvement with LE in Boulder or Boulder DA's office have met with this resounding answer "Susan Bennet is Persona non grata. She is a cyBORG sleuth of the lowest form. We won't even let her in the building."

Boulder PD said about her "Oh she's been talked to all right and we are not finished with her yet either." Boulder PD detectives talked with Bennet. She denied having anything to do with hacking into our computers. "People lie to the cops all of the time" one detective told me. "We continue to build a case against her."

Bennet is roundly hated by 100% of all Forum hosts we contacted. Not one of them had anything good to say. Though they all get along with each other, but Bennet whose nick names range from Shithead, Swamp thing, Scamsy Ramsey, Snakerape, that evil psycotic b!tch, hir, Spin, Delete Queen, to Liar of all Liars.....you get the idea. Her latest cyBORG for taking blood money from JonBenet and selling the very people she claims to defend out to the Tabs. The nightmarish train wreck continues at the cyBORG house trailer back in Trashcourt, North Carolina. More breaking news when arrests and indictments of her posters come in.

Susan Bennet Criminal Investigation Update: June 18th, Boulder. We met with detectives again today. Boulder PD is quietly investigating Susan Bennet aka jameson245 for posting Jann Scott Live ISP numbers and the ISP numbers of our student Interns who thought they were entering a reputable JonBenet Ramsey Cyber Sleuth site. Ooops. Bennet posted our ISP numbers for all of her crazed JonBenet /psyco-slueths to hack. And they did. What a dirt ball. What's really sick is that all of her cult followers think it's good fun to commit felonies.

Typical crazed callers to our show and writers to this column. It is amazing how many scumbags from around America have attached themselves to this terrible murder and then commit crimes in its name. The list is endless. The cops and FBI will soon put an end to Susan Bennet's cyber terrorism network. We have received dozens of letters from folks around America who have been the victim of this JonBenet Cyber Terrorist. But I guess this is why I exist...to bring the wrath of God down on scumballs who attack our lovely Shangri-La under the Flatirons. More on Monday.

2. Watching You

Your Honor, I Object!!!!!!!!!

Jann Scott forgot SKANK

3. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Ouch!

4. BobC

We should do a poll of which of the nick-names is funniest. I'd vote for Swamp Thing.

5. BobC

Or howabout a poll where if you could pay $5 and slap Jameson, Mame, Morgan, or John Ramsey, who would you choose?

6. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Guess what I pick.........

7. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

:O

More breaking news when arrests and indictments of her posters come in.

Karma's a b!tch, ain't it?!

Ayeka

8. Adrian Monk

Adrian Monk Member

Re: :O

A psycho b!tch, to be precise.

9. BobC

How did I forget to put miss Krebs into the running?

Free--I love that icon!

10. Watching You

More from Jann Scott

Smit is investigating Patsy Ramey? Oh my.

BTW, if I had to choose amongst thoses skanks, it would have to be Moron. She's the meanest b!tch around. But, then there's Mary99. mame just isn't worth the effort. Okay. I want a shot at all of them, LOL.
    The ancient case of that dead Little Girl. Nothings happening. Mary Keenan has ramped up her office and pursuing the intruder theory taking on the Ramsey dream team of Lin Wood, Lou Smit, FBI profiler John Douglas, and God knows who all else.

Famed NY child murder case solver Darnay Hoffman showed me an E-mail from Newspaperman Barrie Hartman, where Hartman lunched with Lou Smit and DA investigator Tom Bennet. Hoffman wants his analysis of Patsy Ramsey's handwriting investigated by Lou Smit. Smit is reportedly reinvestigating Patsy for the murder of JonBenet. He ain't called the silver fox cause he ain't one. Meanwhile, Hartman was essentially asked to leave the Camera because he all but said Fleet White did it.

11. Niner

Niner Active Member

and that is such a sad truth in Boulder!:mad:

BobC - I too vote for "Swamp Thing" - I'm sure you, BobC, can come up with a pix for us!! hir rising out of a swamp with hir dirty greasy hair flailing away!! LOL!! :borg:

12. Niner

Niner Active Member

?? Huh?? former clients?? does he mean former forum participants??:no: ??

well, I can see that no one is around - guess I'll have to jump over to the Yahoo board and give them some updates on these NEW developments! I try to keep them informed! :D

13. Re: :O

:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice