Default Patrick James Dennehy - Missing

FBI Helps Search for Missing Baylor Student
    FBI officials are now involved in the investigation of the disappearance of Baylor basketball player Patrick Dennehy. Waco police have questioned a number of Baylor basketball players in the disappearance of player Patrick Dennehy. No body has been found. But authorities say Patrick James Dennehy hasn't been heard from in more than two weeks. Dennehy's SUV turned up abandoned in a parking lot last week in Virginia with its license plates missing. Dennehy's stepfather Brian Brabazon criticized the university for being aloof and brushing off any foul-play theories when he first questioned them about his stepson's whereabouts. He told the Waco Tribune that no one did anything until the police department was involved.

http://keyetv.com/morenews.shtml#2
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default Friends, Cops Fear for Missing Baylor Athlete

Monday, June 30, 2003

WACO, Texas ó The FBI and sheriff's department joined the search for a Baylor basketball player who hasn't been heard from in two weeks, fueling fears among teammates and friends that the center with NBA dreams may be dead.

Police suspect Patrick James Dennehy, 21, was killed in the Waco area. His sport utility vehicle, its license plates missing, was found abandoned in a mall parking lot in Virginia last week.

A former roommate and longtime friend in Albuquerque, N.M., Senque Carey, said Dennehy had never been the sort to disappear for days on end without calling someone, or the sort to put himself in danger.
    ...snip

Waco police say Dennehy's teammates and others have been questioned about the disappearance of the 6-foot-10, 230-pound center, a junior speech communications major from Santa Clara, Calif. Police declined to comment Sunday, saying a news conference was planned for Monday afternoon.

Rene Salinas, a spokesman in the FBI's San Antonio office, said Sunday that the FBI was helping Waco police in the investigation. He declined to comment further.

The McLennan County Sheriff's Department (search) is also helping the police, Chief Deputy Randy Plemons said Monday. He would not specify what deputies have done but said they "are not looking at any particular site" for a body.
    ...snip

Dennehy's stepfather, Brian Brabazon, told the Waco Tribune-Herald someone had recently stolen money from his stepson and Dennehy had told Baylor coaches he was scared.

Waco police apparently are investigating reports that Dennehy was threatened by a teammate and that he had recently argued with at least two players, the newspaper reported.
    ...snip

Dennehy's girlfriend in Albuquerque, 20-year-old Jessica De La Rosa, said Sunday she last spoke with him the night of June 11.

"It was a typical conversation," she said. "He was just fine. He told me he just needed to go and would call me the next day."
    ...snip

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,90718,00.html

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Default HI JR....

All of us here in Albuquerque have been watching this closely.....sounds dangerous and very suspicious that someone may have kidnapped or killed him....so very sad for this to happen to a talented and dedicated young man....

Hope that the Texas police are working hard on this one and that none of his teamates are involved.....how very sad....

Voyager

Default Missing Baylor player reportedly shot by teammate

6/30/2003 10:21 PM
    By: Associated Press

WACO -- The Baylor University athletic director said he wants to stop speculation that missing basketball player Patrick Dennehy wasn't a team player.

Tom Stanton said Dennehy was a model student-athlete and that's why the events have stunned everyone.

According to court documents released Monday, a police informant in Delaware told authorities that Dennehy was shot in the head by a former teammate after the two had an argument.
    ...snip

Authorities would not elaborate on the new developments.
    ...snip

http://www.news8austin.com/content/h...=76373&SecID=2

©

Default Breaking News!

-- Officials: Body found in a field in Waco, Texas, is that of missing Baylor basketball player Patrick Dennehy.

Watch CNN or log on to http://CNN.com (AOL Keyword: CNN) for the latest news.

©

Just thought you'ld be interested.. This is the America's Most Wanted report about Patrick Dennehy
    Life is a terminal sexually transmitted condition. There is no known cure & we are unable to determine how long you will have to live.
    LDMS