Jann Scott's Latest Ramsey Related News

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Moab, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Here is Jann Scott's latest…as it related to Ramsey…bold emphasis mine! No wonder Jammy Sue has been pouting lately…

Ramsey Schmamsey Case: On Jann Scott Live we have been replaying "60 interviews with 60 vortex media pukes" at the grand jury camp out 1999 at the justice center. This is the show where tab reporter for globe goes nuts; cameramen crack and national media stars scream, "Get away from me." Our most popular Ramsey show ever. Made Larry king Live, Soldier of Fortune Magazine, New York Post, USA Today, Inside Edition, and our beloved Boulder Weekly.

Nothing happening over At DA's office this week. It's Fourth of July summer vacation. They seem interested in prosecuting rape cases of junkies and hookers. Why? I don't get it. Just let them kill each other. Duh! Anyone who is under the illusion that the Ramsey case counts or will ever be solved is on COKE!

Boulder PD Computer Crimes Unit: Still investigating cyber crime chat forum that hacked into our computers. Yesterday, they told me they have put tracking devices on the server, the host and all its members to "catch these cyber sleuth bastards." It seems it's not the first time that Jameson245 as they are known have run afoul of the law here in Boulder and all across America. I knew we had use for Big Brother technology.

Beyond that these people have completely screwed up the Ramsey case costing millions of dollars to tax payers by sending false leads to police and DA's office and harassing citizens in Boulder and afar. Now they are all being investigated by a law enforcement computer program that watches their every move, every E-mail, every forum post, every time they pick up the phone. Good. Christ! That's what we do to people who stalk me. Bust em.
    From the forest fire capitol of America,
    Jann Scott
    Boulder

http://www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

A post from Purg from JANNSCOTLIV

Please see our new column this week. I have everything to do with THAT CRAZY OLE BATTLE AXE'S FORUM closing. Boulder and federal law enforcement put secret "cling on" computor program on her server, her and all of her posters to track them all indefinately: read on:
    www.geocities.com/jannscottlive/Weeklyjournal.html
    she lead her poster into a quagmire...too bad . I warned them.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I don't believe this latest sideshow either but I love the way he slaps Jams around. Hahahahahahahah

4. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Well, I don't think it was meant to be believable, but anytime he gets Jameson's panties in a wad it is another point for him!

5. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Jann Scott is crazy.

I may be related to him, but I hope I'm not. Great-Aunt Josie married a Richard Scott and left the east coast for Denver. Her descendants are in and around Fort Collins. No one in our family has heard from them in over fifty years.

I don't think anyone in my family would name a baby boy Jann. But who knows?

This part of his column is TRUE:

Anyone who is under the illusion that the Ramsey case counts or will ever be solved is on COKE.

I think the Ramsey case counts, and that it will be solved, and I am on COKE...as in Coca-Cola. I am addicted to this very dangerous substance, and drink a coupla cans a day. It is this addiction that keeps me from going on Atkins and losing a gazillion pounds like purr and sparky. It's the sugah, baby!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice