911 call to be aired 7/8

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Thor, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Thor

Thor Active Member

This is making the forum rounds. Supposedly, Katie Couric on Dateline will have something on this Tuesday, July 8. The 911 call will be aired (I would bet not the enhanced version), plus never before seen police interviews with Lizard & Patsy.

2. Tez

Tez Member

Oh lordy!

We will get to watch Patsy blink her eyes a million times before she lies while answering a question.

I am betting it won't be the enhanced version either.

I will need my barf bucket....

3. Thor

Thor Active Member

4. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

What's interesting is how the Dateline show was kept so quiet.

We knew about the 48 Hours show far in advance. Now we are just hearing about the Dateline piece.

Seems to me Wood learned something about pre-show publicity.
    He doesn't like it.

A large number of people called and protested to 48 Hours. Not just unknown people on the internet but from what I understand well respected people in LE called 48 Hours in protest.

Now we basically have a day left. It might be too late but you never know.

I only hope Dateline has the integrity to show both sides. One side being the truth. The other being the Ramsey spin.

5. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

so

is this the big news hir was talking about?

If so, she said the borgs won't like it.

Pretty much tells ya what it's gonna be.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Why all of a sudden are we having this thrust upon us? Sounds like the Ramseys are desperate. Checked up on the name of the Company who enhanced the tape below. I wonder if we could get a copy of the Enquirer which has the enhanced tape printed. I'd like to check it out (?). I doubt we could find a copy before next Tuesday and post it on the net, could we? I just tried a search on the NE page but had no luck! If someone out there saves these papers. Maybe they could check it out with the one we'll hear on the 8 July on NBC (?).

The young journalist who wrote this article,Christopher Anderson was struck by lightning on a Florida beach. a few years ago.

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/1998/21ramsey.html

911 Enhanced tape

Author: Christopher Anderson ... 21 August 1998 ...

The 911 tape reportedly was enhanced by Aerospace Corp., a southern California company that specializes in defense contracting but began doing work for law enforcement agencies in recent years

Those sources say enhancement of the tape reveals Burke's voice in the background, asking his parents "What did you find?" John Ramsey allegedly can be heard shouting to Burke, "We are not talking to you," and Patsy shouts "Oh my Jesus, oh my Jesus."

The statements were recorded after Patsy Ramsey mistakenly thought she had hung up the telephone after making the 911 call.

A full transcript of the tape is being printed today in this week's National Enquirer. The general content of the transcript in the supermarket tabloid is accurate, according to sources familiar with the investigation

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

AG + NBC + GE=

Katie Couric, once again, spewing their spin. I am sooooo tired of seeing her cute little smiling face gloss over the Ramseys Obstruction of Justice and their Daughter's autopsy photos.

AND NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE BUT US.

Fine. Run the fricking tape. I am one of the poor unfortunate souls that already heard it played on television years ago. The re-enactment on last weeks showing of PMPT sounded just like that - a Re-Enactment. The tape that I heard was the Real Thing Baby, with a hysterical Patsy, a stern, angry John, and a little boy being told that he isn't being spoken to.

In Awe of the Evil-
    RR

8. Tez

Tez Member

This whole thing makes me mad!

First off, Boulder PD, from what I understand isn't going to press charges against "The PitBull." What are they scared of? Second, we all watched the "Lou and Katie" show for a whole dang week, and nothing was challenged. Now, I am sure nothing will be challenged again. Why is it that we seem to be the only ones that care whether or not JB gets justice? Her parents can't be bothered. And that nut for Hickory Nut just wants her 15 minutes of fame.

BTW, off topic, but I still find it very interesting that Patsy's has a reoccurance of her cancer at the same time Susan Stine was discovered! I would bet my left nut (if I had one, thanks Thor) that Patsy was up to her eyeballs in that!

9. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not off topic, Tez

Patsy's cancer reoccurrance is about as frequant and surprising as a man waking up with a woody.

RR

10. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Well

I've already heard the enhanced version and I don't care who doesn't believe me.

So there.

11. Tez

Tez Member

RR...

That was funny! Not that cancer is funny, but my land, she should have expired by now as many times as she has said it has reoccured!

I don't know if I will have the stomach to watch Dateline. If I do watch it, I will need a handful of Loracet and have to borrow some vodka from Sparky! (And since I don't drink, at least I'll have a good laugh watching Patsy!)

12. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

<I>"......waking up with a woody."</I>

RR.........I bet Jams would give half her Enquirer money for that.....too bad she p*ssed him off.

13. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well

This could be what hir was talking about, but I remember hir mentioning July 15 as the date that facts would come out on this case. Maybe the date changed.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Twitch wrote:

"I've already heard the enhanced version and I don't care who doesn't believe me."

Ok I have heard people say they heard the tape on Geraldo. This is the first time I have heard anyone say it was the enhanced version.

Twitch you and RR heard it right? Give me the lowdown. Where did you hear it? Burkes voice was on it? Where the HELL was I? LOL.

Thanks
    Tricia

15. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Tricia

I posted this back in the JW days and withstood weeks of ridicule and put downs for it, even though several others said they heard it too. A couple of posters came on and said they knew everything there was to know about the case and they hadn't heard it so I was just wrong. Yes, I still remember who they are.

One of the current affairs type shows ran it once and once only. I couldnt remember which show it was or an exact date. At the time I had satellite and cable. Back then, satellite featured broadcast programing from 6 or 8 local affiliates and on top of that I had 4 local channels on cable. So I was getting almost every available syndicated show. I could not remember which show it aired on. I tried to research it but came up with much of nothing.

My husband at the time heard it also and can vouch for me. I will never forget the anger in John's voice when he spoke to Burke. John's anger toward Burke made me feel for a while that Burke had to be involved in some way. I could hear Patsy in the background moaning "Jesus help me".

A JW poster, Janphi, said she believe that a restraining order was issued against the program and that's why it wasn't aired again anywhere. I tried to research that too with no luck. Guess I'm not so good at research, huh.

PS It was NOT Geraldo.

16. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

vp

The show was not geraldo. It aired at a time when those shows were a dime a dozen and most of the came and went in a short period of time.

17. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Twitch, I heard it, too.

Like you, I was told I was nuts. It was on either ET (Entertainment Tonight) or the old Maury Povich show "A Current Affair". It aired just once. Then I guess Haddon got on the horn and threatened to sue the show's producers, etc.

John Ramsey is a very nasty man. I would suspect he's been talking to poor Burke that way all of the kid's life. Someday, THAT worm will turn. Burke will reach his majority, and tell everything he saw and heard on Christmas day and night of 1996.

18. Thor

Thor Active Member

Well, it's not over yet. Jammy is saying that Limp will be on the Today show Tuesday a.m., possibly Wednesday a.m. and LKL for Thursday night. Oh joy.

19. Tez

Tez Member

OK

Please my friends, send me a barf bucket! Or some mind-altering drugs. Sparky, pass the vodka!:-(

20. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I saw that Thor........notice she still considers hirself a part of TR?

Was she just doing what she was spose to with the Enquirer sell-out....
    why would they keep her up to date on things if she was disgraced.......

who is feeding her info?

is shes just blowing air out her arse with her behind the scenes info?

So many questions........wish the Enquirer would scoop the Jameson connection once and for all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice