I nominate Patsy Ramsey......

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

"Dear Golden Raspberry Awards,

I would like to nominate Patsy Ramsey for a Golden Raspberry for the WORST acting job while calling 911. Please listen to attached file"

http://razzies.com/asp/directory/XcDirectory.asp

Honestly on the eyes of my son, I have never heard anything so fake, so stupid, so unreal, as the 911 tape I heard today.

Our pet Chinchilla could do a better job of sounding like a mother who just realized her daughter was missing.

This would be funny if it weren't so sickening.

I also think Kati Couric should give back her 65 million a year. Her researchers should be fired. They didn't research a thing.

In case you missed the Today Show this morning let me tell you it was a Lin Wood love fest.

I fully expected Kati and Lin to light up a cigarette after their rendezvous in front of millions. I hope it was good for Katie. I know it was for Wood.

For Lin Wood to even imply that Judge Carne's ruling has any significance is an insult to anyone in the legal world. It's an insult to anyone who knows the truth.

Lin Wood provided old evidence. Not the police evidence but old evidence. Things even Wood has discredited himself. Such as the palm print.

Not only was his presentation to Judge Carnes a defense attorney's ***dream but it went unchallenged by Darnay. Talk about luck.

The so called attempt at "enhancement" was a joke. From the looks of the software I would say their "experts" purchased the same recording equipment I have sitting in front of me now.

No mention of Aerospace Corporation. None. Did Aerospace make this up? Did they put Burkes voice on the tape? NO.

If this is an indication of the Dateline tonight then everyone who even touched this story should be ashamed.

When is anyone going to care that Lin Wood and the Ramseys are giving the country the equivalent of the giant finger?

I am trying not to lose hope but it's hard.

2. purr

purr Active Member

ditto

ditto

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I didn't watch

and I won't watch anything with any member of the RST in it. That includes Wood, Smit, Keenan, and any other member of the comedy group inside the DA's office who call themselves investigators in the JBR case.

I have been very puzzled by the actions of Lin Wood in the past couple of years. He is a civil attorney. That's what he gets paid to do. His advocacy for the Ramseys is a contradiction in itself, because he allegedly does not get paid by the Ramseys unless he wins a case for them. We have been told he works on a contingency basis. Of course, we also know they have been known to use the truth a little loosely.

So, which is it? Is he getting paid for his advocacy role for the Rams or is he doing all this work, appearing on TV, spinning, spinning, spinning, out of the goodness of his heart? I know of no attorney who gives his time away (at over $600 an hour in many cases) to anyone other than court-appointed attorneys or perhaps Darnay Hoffman and a very few others like him who take cases for cause. I have also never known attorneys who openly and continually become activists for their clients when there are not even any charges pending against their clients. It makes no sense, unless, of course, in addition to being paid on a contingency basis, Wood is indeed getting paid by the Rams.

But, I thought the Rams were so broke. With the exception of the Thomas lawsuit where the publisher's insurance company paid out a certain amount money to the Ramseys, I believe all the rest of the monies collected from myriad lawsuits filed by the Ramseys were supposed to be in an escrow account for Burke Ramsey. Are these funds being used to pay Lin Wood for his free the Ramseys campaign? If so, they are wasting Burke's money and making Limpwood's bank account even fatter, because it's not going to work. Those of us who have studied this case for six plus years and who know the truth won't be swayed by an arrogant pompous a$s like Limpwood nor will we be swayed by Keenan and her Rambots.

Has Woody bin Limpy given up his other clients to work solely for the Ramseys? Sort of appears that way to me - we don't see him advocating for anyone else but them. It's actually sickening.

jameson claims John Ramsey is gainfully employed now. One wonders if his new job might not be "consulting" with Keenan et al. Nothing would shock me anymore.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with you all you have to say here, Tricia and WY.
    I find it very difficult to think this very shrewd businessman, John Ramsey, wouldn't hold the ransom note in his hand, and talk to the 911 operator himself, giving even the first few lines of the ransom note "when asked by the operator."

Instead, he lets his hysterical wife, Patsy Ramsey shout into the phone. "We have a kidnapping! 755 15th Street," she then tells the operator there's a ransom note. When asked what was on the ransom note, she gives the signature "SBTC Victory," but we all know she said she only glanced at the note. Meanwhile John is on his knees reading the ransom note he placed on the floor. Give me a bloody break!

This really insults our intelligence, doesn't it, Tricia?

I remember reading in Steve Thomas' book when he questioned John as to why Patsy made the phone call. His reply was. "This is the way things are done here. Patsy makes the phone calls." FOR AN EMERGENCY??? I did read that Ramsey doesn't liket o make phone calls at home. :rolleyes:

I can well understand his psychology in Patsy making the phone call. Hysteria had to be already present within her, knowing her daughter was dead ... and he was hoping this would come through in her voice. Far be it that "Cool Hand Luke" should make the call in a very calm manner. Not dramatic enough!

THe NEW police interrogation tape was the same one we saw last year. How can they announce this as new?

Know what you mean about Katie Couric and Lin Wood. She seemed enamoured.

All very discouraging, Tricia, isn't it?

:mad:

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Elle it is discouraging
    BUT

I am not giving up hope. You never know who is going to step up to the plate and do the right thing. :winkaway:

Just gotta keep the faith. The truth will prevail. I know it will.

6. purr

purr Active Member

ditto again

ditto again!

purr

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

Ohhh you're good, Tricia

I think you ought to send your nomination to nbcshows.com.

WY brings up a great point about Wood's representation. He's a civil libel attorney whose clients are suspects in a criminal homicide. You'd think he'd be over his head on this one...I did.

But he's shrewd. He's playing this as if it was a libel case and he's pulling out all the tricks to make it so. Worse, everyone's falling for it! He calls the police evidence lies and bars it from the public domain. Anyone who challenges it is sued. We can call him all the names in the book, but will have to admit that he's got a strategy and it's working.

I think, I'm not sure, that the DOI publisher's insurance carrier is covering the Ramseys litigation costs. Maybe that ties in with Wood's 'strategy' to defend the Ramseys from criminal charges by treating the case as if it was a libel matter.

8. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Ho ho ho, VeeP

hahahahaha, I love it when you talk trashy.

Did I mention I agree with everything you said? I can't abide the terminally stupid who have terminal tunnel vision. If the Ramseys say it wasn't there before the murder, then by god it has to belong to an intruder. The Ramseys say it's not THEIR cord, it's not THEIR tape. Patsy says SHE didn't own any fur boots (liar, I saw them on her feet myself in an picture). If there were no other way to explain the pieces of "evidence" the RST wants us to believe belongs to an intruder, I would say, yep, has to be an intruder. But there are other ways to explain those things, and those explanations are reasonable and irrefutable in some instances.

But, tell that to the terminally stumpid I mean stupid Rambots.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice