Trippin DeMouth???

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 8, 2003.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Let's discuss the Special Guest Host of the Horse$hit........

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2000/06lrams.html

Two candidates discuss Ramsey case

Trip DeMuth and Mary Keenan are legally barred from talking about the case

By Christopher Anderson
    Camera Staff Writer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The unsolved JonBenét Ramsey homicide may have been a hot topic for the past three years, but two of the four candidates running for district attorney aren't talking about it.

Democrats Trip DeMuth and Mary Keenan, both prosecutors inside the district attorney's office, say legal ethics bar them from discussing the case."

:eek:

DeMuth was the first prosecutor to arrive at the crime scene and pushed for the Boulder Police Department to conduct a more thorough search of the home.

He was part of a team of prosecutors later removed from the case when District Attorney Alex Hunter
    Hunter
    brought in attorneys from outside the office.

Sources have said DeMuth did not believe the evidence was sufficient to convict the Ramseys.

"No one who was involved in the Ramsey case should jeopardize that investigation by discussing it," DeMuth repeated Wednesday. "I hope there will be justice in that case, but I will not discuss it."

Keenan, who was among the invited guests at a Boulder Police Department presentation of the evidence, said it is time to focus on the county's thousands of other criminal cases.

"The community is tired of it," she said.

RR

2. RiverRat

Ohhhh it gets better......

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ramsey/2000/30atrip.html

DeMuth to begin new job

By Christopher Anderson
    Camera Staff Writer
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Republican candidate for Boulder County District Attorney is raising questions about a former prosecutor's decision to take a job with a friend of John and Patsy Ramsey.

DeMuth will begin a job Monday with the law firm of Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson. The firm specializes in business law and intellectual property cases. Mike Bynum, a senior partner in the firm, is a close friend of the Ramseys.

He said the reason he took the job has nothing to do with the Ramseys.

"It's the best commercial litigation law firm in Boulder County, and that's why I took it," he said of Chrisman, Bynum & Johnson.

Bynum advised the Ramseys after their daughter was found strangled and beaten in the basement of the family home. He also was among a group of investors who bought the Ramseys' Boulder home and now has it on the market.

First Assistant District Attorney Bill Wise said the law is clear that a prosecutor cannot divulge information about a case even after leaving office."

RR

3. RiverRat

Shocking!!

http://www.longmontfyi.com/ramsey/storyDetail01.asp?ID=35

5/4/2001
    Prosecutor investigated for missing Ramsey files

By Travis Henry
    The Daily Times-Call

LONGMONT — Nearly four years ago, former Boulder County prosecutor Trip DeMuth and sheriff’s Detective Steve Ainsworth were the subject of a state investigation for allegedly stealing information from a “war room†computer regarding the JonBenet Ramsey murder.

This week, DeMuth and Ainsworth appeared on NBC’s “Today†show with investigator Lou

In 1998, DeMuth and fellow prosecutor Peter Hofstrom were removed, Hunter said, after former Gov. Roy Romer “suggested we needed to put new blood†into the investigation.

Hunter admitted his friendship with the two deputies was “strained†when he removed them.

The two also were removed in part because “some objectivity had been lost,†Hunter said.

RR

4. Tez

Tez Member

RR...

Did you see him in all of his glory this morning on "The Lin Wood's Hour??" He has not changed one bit...

5. imon128

imon128 Banned

Katie Did

Trippin' on De Smut has no credibility IMO. The Today show Ramfomercial was a waste of time. When Lou did his window bit again, I nearly croaked. Why, oh, WHY, didn't Katie ask that fool how somebody could enter the way Lou showed, and NOT leave a truckload of forensics, is beyond me. Perhaps she belongs in the the same padded room as Erin Moron-iarty. Ugh. :-(

6. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Yeh, I think Katie

just likes to stir up controversy. I hear she's a real honey to work with. Not.

Look, she's too important now to dig for the truth. She has flunkies to do her digging for her, and they were apparently not instructed to dig too deeply. Who knows? Maybe flirty little Katie has a crush on the whorse whisperer?

7. Ginja

Ginja Member

Well, Imon

Wouldn't it be wild if the BPD or CBI went to the house today and took prints and forensic evidence from the window well and basement wall/floor under it. Do you think they'd come up with anything of Smit's from his presentation to Katie 2 years ago?

If not, then I think the very least they could do is bring Lou Smit back and ask him to do his thing, and then go through the area with a fine toothed comb and see what they could lift.

Amazing no one's thought of this.

Or have they? But as with everything else, Wood claims it's police lies and if the information is released, he'll sue.

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

Big Entrance

Yeah, Ginja, that would might put an end to the silly showing of Lou climbing down that well and through the window. You can tell it's a Wood-Smit Production. Speaking of which, there's he's supposed to be on LKL tonight. I bet there won't be any callers with questions. Too scrutinizing, dontcha know.

ROFLMAO, WY, whorse whisperer.......:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice