Where are we now?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by DocG, Jul 9, 2003.

1. DocG

DocG Banned

I go to Jameson's forum and am greeted with wall to wall elation. Over what? As far as I can tell, the controversial part of the tape was never even played, the thing cuts out with the operator repeating "Patsy, Patsy." What happened to the following section, the one that was enhanced? (Not that I think there's anything important there anyhow -- but it WOULD have been nice to at least hear what all the fuss was about). I was also hoping to get some sort of comment from Lin Wood regarding recent reports which appear to trash almost all the intruder "evidence." What about the palm print, was it really Melinda's? Was the "pubic hair" from Patsy, the boot print from Burke? Were identical DNA traces found in other panties from the same package, as recently alleged? The fact that Wood never even mentioned such revelations leads me to believe they probably ARE true. So what remains of that intruder evidence? Some unmatched fibers? Really? Didn't the Ramseys walk out of the house that day with their clothes on? And didn't the BPD forget all about that little detail for about a year?

ON THE OTHER HAND. I come to THIS forum to find little more than crude bad mouthing and unfunny clowning. The recording of Patsy struck me as totally genuine, completely believable, the sound of a person truly in a panic for sure. But she's now being nominated for Academy Awards all over again? Give me a break!

The questions that need to be asked are either NOT being asked at all or being buried (by both sides) in a huge pile of verbal manure. I really don't much care whether Burke was present when the 911 call was made. I DO wonder WHY it would have been important for the Ramseys to deny that. I have no idea whether the new reports explaining away the intruder evidence are accurate. But I DO wonder why Lin Wood didn't even mention such reports. I'm not sure whether Patsy was faking her distress during that 911 call (though she sure sounds authentic to ME), but I'm wondering why on Earth Mr. big shot executive couldn't have picked up the phone and made sure the person at the other end completely understood the situation and how important it was NOT to send uniformed officers to the scene.

Where are we now with this investigation? As I see it, in limbo. With one side crowing over imagined triumphs and the other resorting to the lowest sort of bad mouthing and clucking, I no longer know where to turn to actually discuss the logic and meaning of this still very mysterious and disturbing case.

2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

After all the crap in this case I think we're entitled to blow some steam here.
    If your looking for a place that only discusses case without all the human qualities that come with posters then I think you are in for a disappointment.

You shouldn't try to shame posters here ....cause we love and accept each other,........ warts and all.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Give you a break?

Sure.

Take all the time you need. A break will do you good. Would do a lot of us good, as a matter of fact.

From what I have witnessed, years of verbatim conversations regarding what is or is not evidence has not helped one Flippin bit. I do feel horrible that the severity of this charade keeps me mired down in crude bad mothing and unfunny clowning but that's how I felt after NOT ONE :(:(:(:(ING PERSON spoke up for JonBenet on this new media blitz.

But thank you for sharing your thoughts once again - Now we all feel better! What a great doctor........

An Apple A Day-
    RR

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Ah...Free...DocG is just showing, well...those human qualities too.

We are all cranky because we are fed up with almost 7 years of no justice for a little girl who was killed on a night she should have been dreaming about her new toys and it's clear very few give a rat's hiney especially those who should care the most. We continue to be spoon fed what the Ramsey Spin Team wants us to hear and no one will counter theories with evidence or ask the tough questions - that's all DocG is saying here.

JonBenét deserves so much more especially from her parents who continue to line their pockets with lawsuits and do what they can to clear their "good name" instead of seeking justice for this little (non) person they call <i>that child</i> rather than by name.

All of this is JMH&CPO.

5. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

DocG

I don't think you read far enough. WY posted comments that pretty much mirrored yours, as to the seeming sincerity of Patsy's hysterical tone of voice. And, though I hadn't posted an opinion up to this point, I also agree.

Like WY, I was expecting more of Patsy's snotty, whiney, entitled inflection that we've heard in her many interviews...but that's not how she came across on the 911 call. Regardless of what went on before the phone call..or after it....Patsy's terror and hysteria sound genuine to me.

Be that as it may, I take no offense to Tricia's post nominating Patsy for a dramatic acting award. As one of the other posters explained, it really is OK to find a little black humor in the midst of the many sheer lunacies of this case.

Doc, I think you have to look at the whole picture. Maybe if Tricia was on record as being a callous, unfeeling person with no regard for JonBenet Ramsey and only a strong yen to mock the suffering of other human beings, maybe we'd have a valid reason to be upset and severely judge her comments.

But that's not how it is....to say the very least. This forum is comprised of people who are ACTIVELY seeking to be the champions of all missing, abused and murdered children. I am continually filled with vicarious pride at the efforts of so many selfless people on this forum; giving of their time, money and talents to advocate for those who have no voice. And I see Tricia as being the leader of this band of devoted and persistant seekers of justice.

I may not post as prolifically as most, but I am intensely proud of my peers on this forum. Proud enough that I can't let them be put
    down without speaking up.

The discussions on this forum are intelligent and thought-provoking. A few humorous observations along the way do not in any way detract from the depth of knowlege, insight and caring I see reflected here every single day.

6. Voyager

Voyager Active Member

DocG....

I find your attitude of superiority toward the members of this forum insulting and obnoxious....(You said our words amount to a pile of verbal manure?) .....I cannot think of anything you have ever posted here as enlightening or thought provoking, or useful in helping to solve this tragic murder case....So I am just wondering where your air of superiority comes from.....

Patsy Ramsy has proved herself, over and over again, during this very long case scenario as being an excellant dramatic actress....That is JMHO....

I think that any reality in her voice on the 911 tape as far as being upset and paniced was caused from the fact that she had recently been involved in the murder of her own child....that would tend to give a touch of reality to the paniced voice issue....however, her words, IMHO were false, she was lying IMHO, she had just murdered her own child IMHO.....

It is my opinion that child murderers should be pursued to the very ends of their lives by a passionate and caring public and the American justice system JMHO....

It appears to me that if we want to make fun of a very real murder suspect whom we feel is buying her way of our justice system, then that is our perfect right.....a little black humor during an almost 7 year old, unprosecuted child murder, in which one has advocated strongly, is not out of line IMHO.....

Your post seemingly puts you, your motives, your ideas, and your opinions above all the rest of the case watchers, advocates and posters on any of the forums....I find that offensive.....A pile of manure if you will....an attitude that stinks to high heaven....

Voyager

7. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

yeh

what Voyager said.

DocG, why didn't the Rams take a lie detector test by BPD instead of their own? why did they lawyer up? why was John gonna leave Boulder immediately after finding JB? etc, etc. etc????????

why? why?

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

DocG if you can't understand the frustration people feel sitting back and watching Lin Wood go unchallenged then I don't know what to say.

I felt there was nothing sincere in Patsy's voice. Patsy attempt at describing the ransom note is laughable.

I could hyperventilate and sound upset too. Like someone said before me, I am sure Patsy was upset. Her daughter was dead and she was at least a part of the cover up. Now she has to put on an act and call 911 and act like JonBenet had been kidnapped.

It was phony and it made me sick. It was phony because after years of looking at the evidence most of us have come to the conclusion that Patsy is somehow involved.

Yes Patsy is an actress. Her acting farce starting with the 911 call on Dec. 26th.

I take offense at calling what people post here "verbal manure." Somehow you feel you can express your frustration but when we do it it's "verbal manure."

You don't have to be here DocG. I don't remember forcing you to read or post here. Even though you were incredibly rude in your post you are welcome to stay. I will assume your rudeness has to do with your frustration as well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice