CBS Disputes Wood!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Jul 12, 2003.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2422_2104808,00.html

Excerpt:

NBC's experts said no other voices could be heard on an enhanced version of the tape.

But journalists with CBS' 48 Hours said that program declined to air the tape because there was also a compact disc copy of the 911 call with more noises at the end that could not conclusively be analyzed.

"Our own analysis showed that there was something there. It's almost impossible to detect what it was," said Al Briganti, executive editor of 48 Hours. "It was in conflict with what Lin (Wood) felt was on the tape, so we felt we didn't really have a story."

:eek:
    RR

2. Nikeo

Nikeo Member

Keenan also said this in same article...

My two cents: The only way I will trust any of this 911 tape mess is to hear the Aerospace enhanced copy that Steve Thomas talked about in his book. I want to hear that tape. I wonder if that will ever be released and who has that tape, Aerospace, BPD, Keenean, or Steve Tomas, just who has that tape and why was that one not released? Nikeo

url]http://www.dailycamera.com/bdc/city_news/article/0,1713,BDC_2422_2104808,00.html[/url]

This excerpt was at the bottom of the same article.....

But Keenan said there should be no difference between any tape or CD copies. Her office released one of each, but she said the CD simply had been copied off the tape.

There is some clicking noise on the end of the CD that can't be heard on the tape, but it's unclear whether it's the sound of someone shutting off the tape recorder.

"I have no idea why there's any difference between the two," Keenan said. "My understanding is that the tape should be the same as the original. I can't say the same about the CD."

Last edited: Jul 12, 2003
  3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Nikeo I agree. Aerospace is the one I want to hear the tape from.

Like everything in the Ramsey case I have to wonder about this.

Is Keenan finally growing **** and doing the right thing? Did Wood :(:(:(:(sss her off so much that she is going to through the 911 tape in his face?

OR

Is the tape were are getting guaranteed NOT to have Burke's voice on it for some reason.

Plus we are not getting a clean copy. We don't know how many generations of a copy this tape is.

I am cautious but excited...

4. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

I say we all head up to Steve Thomas's house and listen to the enhanced version once and for all..... in the interest of gathering evidence don't cha know, nowwhos with me??

Tube tops definetly required for this trip.......;)

5. imon128

imon128 Banned

I agree it's the Aerospace enhancement I want to hear. I find it remarkable that Lin Wood has never delved into that issue. It's for a reason, for sure.

(FreeBird--just let me grab my hat, LOL, I'm in!)

6. Tez

Tez Member

Tube tops it is...

Heck, I will put on a bikini if we can here the enhanced version. Anything for justice.

Imon, do you have a spare hat?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice