Kreb's Family Speaks Out

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 12, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

This letter was obtained by a request for public documents

2. Tricia

Here is the letter re-typed making it easier to read. Bold and caps are mine.

Dear Judge Montgomery:

This letter is being written in regard to case number 2002CV001084 in which Fleet and Priscilla White have requested that all criminal justice records relating to the investigation of the allegations of Nancy Jo Krebs be made available to the public. We are the uncle and aunt of Nancy Krebs and were interviewed by Detectives Trujillo and Harmer in the investigation of Nancy's
    false allegations regarding the death of JonBenet Ramsey.

We support the release of all such records
    We feel that it is in the best public interest that the records be released in order to stop individuals from exploiting emotionally disturbed persons in order to PROFIT MONETARILY, NOT TO MENTION VINDICTIVELY, at the expense of citizens whose rights are constitutionally guaranteed.

We have confidence that you will make the right decision in regard to this case to ensure that justice is served.

3. Tricia

Oh YES...THERE IS MORE TO COME

4. Tricia

A Dr. Michael Weissberg, Professor of Psychiatry at the University of Colorado School of Medicine, was so outraged at what he read in the Boulder Daily Camera that he took it upon himself to write the judge.

5. Tricia

Page 2 of the doctor's letter.

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not having this party w/out me!

Awesome job, Tricia.

"We support the release of all such records. We feel that it is in the best public interest that the records be released in order to stop individuals (MAME AND LEE HILL AND JUSTICEWATCH) from exploiting emotionally disturbed persons in order to PROFIT MONETARILY, NOT TO MENTION VINDICTIVELY, at the expense of citizens whose rights are constitutionally guaranteed."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Well shut Stumpys mouth.......Tricia, you rock!

"Clean-up, isle 99 please" :D

8. Tricia

I'll let this little tidbit of info sink in before more....

9. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Gee, you a think a reporter with important "sources" would have managed to snoop these significant documents out some time in the last eleven months wouldn't you?

How's Kevin these days Mame?

10. Tricia

I would suggest Nancy tell her well respected civil attorney about these and other documents concerning her false allegations.

Since she is preparing to sue me I would hate her well respected civil attorney to keep getting surprises like this along the way.

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

The three M's

are probably in meltdown mode about now, hahahahaha. Stumpid by any other name is a mor(g)on, maimed, and m99. Their vendetta will go on, though, I guarantee it. They are too stooopid to know when to quit.

Thank you, Tricia. You are #1 supersleuth of the internet.

12. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Not Hardly, WY

Over at the Swamp, mame is posting that she has had this documentation in her possession for a while and that there is more that she thinks it might be time to reveal!

Oh, and that we make her gag.

Well, that's two things we know of!

:eek:
    RR

13. Watching You

I hope it's as good

as the "flesh" under JB's fingernails, RR, hahahahahahahaha. Maim keeps showing what a blooming idiot she is. She could have shown her information years ago but she chose not to.

I wish I had a nickel for every time maim made me puke. I'd be posting from my permanent residence in Aruba right now if I did.

14. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Tricia, you go, girl!

These documents prove that not everyone in Boulder and/or Colorado was taken in by Lee Hill's scam and mame's fraudulent claims.

Think of the tax dollars wasted on investigating the allegations of this emotionally disturbed woman. Hill and Suma should be forced to reimburse the public treasury.

It will be interesting to watch the contortions of the MW gang as they try to explain away this documentation. It will look like a game of Super-Twister as these aging boomers put their heads up their azzes once again.

15. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Howdy from SAN FRANCISCO

This is the most beautiful place on earth.

Now that that's out the way, good job Tricia.

16. Watching You

Hey, you, Bob

so good to hear from you again. We've missed you. I've never been to California, but I understand it is a beautiful state. If they can only keep it from imploding from an earthquake and sliding into the ocean....

maimed is really po'ed at Tricia, LOL, for scooping her with those letters. She's so mad she's trying to find a place to post the rest, but jameson told her she wasn't parking them at her joint, hahahaha, and if she posts them at the other two forums where she is still allowed to post, she will get ripped to shreds. Again.

BTW, did y'all know the evidence that Ginja knows about is old stuff? Yesiree - this from the "there was defensive flesh under JBR's fingernails" sleuth, LOL. Almost reminds me of the eroded hymen expert, ya know? Now, listen up, Ginja, don't you know that

17. Tricia

OMYGOSH I really didn't mean to make Mame mad. Darn it.

If Mame is looking for a place to post her documents there is the very Krebs friendly Delphi Forum right here:
    http://forums.delphiforums.com/discussramsey/messages/?msg=17.1

Or Mame could start her own Delphi Forum. It's easy to do.

There are plenty of places to post the Krebs documents for free. All Mame has to do is think, search, and work.

I thought I would give Mame a head start by posting the link to the JBR forum she use to post on. The last post was on June 4th I believe. Not a lot going on there. Perhaps this is just what Mame's JBR forum needs.

You are welcome.

Tricia

RR...LOL..

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

WOW! Tricia - you ARE the #1 sleuth!

Ok - I've digested what you posted - you DID say "more to come" didn't you??!!!:D

YES! California IS the best!! Lived here 51 years and moved from north to south to mid to north! Watching You - the earthquakes are NOT that bad... I've been in 3 of them! You just 'roll' with sway! :D

19. Niner

Niner Active Member

Watching You, you mentioned on another thread (way past it's prime!) that "Patsy says SHE didn't own any fur boots (liar, I saw them on her feet myself in an picture)." Have I mentioned that someone (somewhere!) mentioned that a certain doll of JonBenet's had eyelashes made of beaver hair...

20. Watching You

Eyelashes?

I've never heard that before. I have to wonder about that one, Niner, LOL.

I do know that Patsy owned fur boots, though, because I saw them on her feet in a picture one of the tabs had. If she says she never owned fur boots, then just like OJ with those ugly-as$ Bruno Maglis, she's a liar.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice