You Must Read Jann Scott

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 13, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Jann Scott

doesn't pull any punches, does he? I like that about him, actually. It's old news, though, that Smit has cleared the Ramseys. Smit said that only a few days after he came on the case back in 1997 - don't forget - Smit prayed with the Ramseys in his van.

I still think there was something hinky about that little meeting. What prompted the Ramseys to trust Smit, after all? I think there was a prearranged agreement between Smit and the Ramseys to meet at their house, but that's only a suspicion I've had.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

He signed it also

That's One from Boulder that we are for sure of! Jann says:

"Gov. Owens: having lived in boulder for 24 years, a reporter on the Jon Bennet case, my concern is simply this: john Ramsey is worth 750 million dollars in cash. He is the richest man in the world to ever have been accused of murdering his daughter. I have reason to believe that the Ramseys have made from 3 million to 35 million dollar payoff s to at least 10 public officials. The public who bring this petition forward are courageous and at least deserve a serious consideration."

:reporter:
    RR on Line 3!

4. Tez

Tez Member

He is...

A riot! I bet poor Woody is trying to figure out how to sue him too! Not as big as Fox, but hey? A win is a win according to Lin, but I don't think Scott will back down.

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

I am by no means a fan of nor admirer of Jann Scott, but I think
    the current article will do much in the pursuit of truth.

"This is the official one stop for anything Ramsey on the
    Internet: It is the best JonBenet Ramsey website bar
    none. Most importantly it links you to all News stories, and
    other related websites. So if you are going to save one site
    save this one A Candy Rose and don't ask me who this is. ....But
    she's nailed this case who ever she is...." (Jann Scott}

We on this forum and elsewhere have known this for a long time.
    Its great to see this truth getting out to an even larger
    audience. If the prosecution cannot put a convicting case
    together from the information at ACR, they need to get the hell
    out of the way and let someone in with at least minimal
    prosecutorial know how.

There's still a long way to go, but the events of the last few
    days, including the article by Jann Scott is by far the largest
    leap in the right direction I have seen since looking into the
    case back in March of 2000.

6. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

Anybody who thinks Linn Wood will try to sue Jann Scott is crazy. No way in hell. JS is absolutely correct that the media is a huge weapon and even though JS is a goof, he can't be controlled and he can reach lotza people. Wood wouldn't draw attention to him. Folks this is all about MONEY. Linn Wood plays the game--he knows media outlets will settle for a relatively piddly amount rather than spend millions fighting his suit. So he runs from outlet to outlet shaking them down, the more the merrier!

Now--the fact that Wood is peddling a CD of the 911 tape which ends abruptyly when Patsy hangs up is no surprise. He just stopped the CD recording, obviously. People who think the Aerospace people and ST just made this all up are living in a dreamworld.

We have a staged crime scene, a fake ransom note, a dead child inside a LOCKED HOME (according to John Ramsey, so put a sock in it, Judason), and after nearly seven years not one clear piece of evidence pointing to anyone outside that home. Connect the dots. It's not hard. It's not good enough to say "I can't comprehend what kind of mind would do this thing" in regards to an intruder (as LW said on LKL)--an intruder theory MUST incorporate the evidence.

Can a police department sue a lawyer for libel?

7. Watching You

I don't know about a police department

Bob, but if anyone ever had a case against a lawyer, it would be Steve Thomas for all the vicious things Wood has said about him, including the mentally ill comment on TV.

8. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

From Jann's site

" I have a theory about the supposed stun gun marks... Patsy's rings, would you check with boulder PD?" - Wolf Mars, Boulder

I checked with Boulder PD. They wouldn't comment. Usually if the PD clears a theory or a suspect they will tell me. When they go to no comment that's an A-firm. Lou Smit says it was not Patsy's ring. Bingo Wolf. They have all been looking at her rings. Good one.

ROFLMAO. Remember when I tested a bunch of Belle's rings and posted the pictures on JW and told Ned that if he tried this on his daughter I would personally hunt him down (this was after he had zipped her into a suitcase?) I struggled to get those shots so they aren't very clear. It's not easy to take a picture of one's own body parts but I have pulled up one of the shots and put an arrow on a place on my arm where there are only two prong marks. Back then I had to really alter the hue on the pictures to get the marks to show up where some could see them at all on their screens and it freaked others out because they thought I had really hurt my arm - LOL! Hopefully Y'All have replaced those ancient monitors!

At the time, I felt very confident that if we had the correct ring we would be able to reproduce the marks Smit was calling stun gun marks because I was getting some interesting results but I had to quit because my arm was getting sore. What I do recall is that the marks went from light pink to very dark (bruising) depending on how hard I pressed.

Unfortunately, I didn't save my notes which ring/s made the correct measurements.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

JR, good experiment.

I missed those "ring prong" photos the first time around. I think it's a good theory that the so-called stungun marks are really ring marks.

And how about that gentleman caller in 'Lanta....the one with the meticulous manners....who locked John Ramsey in the 'loo while he made off with PATSY'S JEWELRY???? They never did catch the guy.

Wouldn't you and I love to see what is in the Ramsey safe deposit box at their local bank? Perhaps some rings that match the marks on JBR?

10. Tez

Tez Member

Lurker!!!

The K-Mart jewelry caper! LOL...Remember how fast they were at the Atlanta PD to report that stolen???? But, we can't go to the BPD when our daughter is murdered? Ok, I think that says a great deal about who we are dealing with. Personally, that "gentleman burglar" was much too nice of a guy. I would have tied John to the "john!" And whipped his sorry, well you know! LOL

Bob, great to "see" you! How's life in CA?

11. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

OMG

At first I did not like this man, as he seemed to buy into the media bullsmit... but the more I read, the more I like him...

Now if he {Lin Wood} went to Oprah, maybe. Oprah is an incest survivor. I mean she'd f*ck Lin Wood up.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA... I'd pay to see that.

Ayeka
    ps. HI BOB!

12. Elle

Elle Member

Thanks to Moab I am back in the door!

Thank you Moab for your wonderful patience in helping me to get back in the door to FFJ. Your efforts paid off! I'm here!!!

It's obvious Jann Scott is a very rough diamond, but he has a voice whereas we don't! We need someone to shout back at Lin Wood out there, and I think he's done damn good job of it.

I'm more than disappointed with Larry King and Katie Couric.

I'll take Jann's rough talk anyway it comes as long as he's helping to get the message across about all the Ramsey inconsistencies and lies to suit the staging scene.

He has already mentioned the FFJ petition and the AcandyRose site. This is a good beginning. Scott seems to have many followers and I hope they do visit ACR and "Forums for Justice" They'll learn a lot about the JonBenét case.

13. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I have been pondering the supposed "stun gun" marks and the results I was getting with the ring tests I did and I think someone needs to perform these tests at "the farm." I think bruising and lividity played a part in just how dark those marks got on JonBenét and that they very well could be marks from the prongs on a ring.

14. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

Tricia

I think I read somewhere that you and Steve Thomas are brother and sister or something like that....anyway; could you ask him a question? Was Ruthee's detective work with the knitting loom ever considered by BPD? It made perfect sence to me but it didnt get much coverage beyond JW.

15. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Tricia!!....... your Steve T's sister???

hook me up girl...
    hook me up. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

16. Watching You

BACK OFF FREEBIRD

:argue: he's mine, mine, all mine.

HEY MAME :flipper::

17. AK

AK Member

Twitch

Ruthee's loom idea was tested at one of the top forensic labs around and by a well-known expert. It was a good theory but didn't pan out.

18. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

LOL...No no. No relation..

But I am part of a high powered conspiracy to take over the free world and free speech.

I also plan on making damn sure no one EVER wears white after labor day AGAIN.

This will happen of course when my plan succeeds and I own everyone and everything.

Oh yes things will change. You just wait.

Excuse me I must go tell the president of the free world what he can and can't say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice