Fantastic look at the head injury

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 15, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

2. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Excellent work, Misty!

The bit that really gets me to thinking is the swelling of the brain. How can an already-dead brain swell?

Ayeka

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

For some reason my puter won't load that info you underlined in your post. I was wondering if you could briefly summerize what it is all about. I'm interested. Thanks

4. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

zoomama

The link that Tricia provided leads to a PDF (Portable Document Format) file. You need the Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it. You can get that by clicking here.

Ayeka

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Misty certainly put many hours into her work.

Thanks again Misty.

6. Twitch

Twitch Active Member

I couldn't get it open the 2nd time so...

I found it on my downloads. I'll post it if you cant get a better link.

My question for Misty:

"The impact to her skull was forceful made by some type of small blunt object, which
    resulted in a depressed skull fracture, but the object did not penetrate the skin. Children’s bones have a higher
    percentage of cartilage than adults; therefore, their bone structure is significantly more flexible than adults. The
    force of the blow would have to be greater in an adult than a child because the bone is denser (in an adult) than a
    child."

We have always heard Patsy Ramsey stress how the head injury had to be caused by a big, strong adult. Does this statement contradict that?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice