Post Lawyers can view autopsy of Hernandez...

Scott Peterson's lawyers will be allowed to view the autopsy and some 30 autopsy pictures of Evelyn Hernandez, the other pregnant lady to turn up in the SF Bay. The autopsy pictures will only be released if the family of Evelyn Hernandez does not object.

http://www.courttv.com/trials/peterson/070903_ctv.html

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Default Few similarities between autopsy files, expert says

By JOHN COTÉ
    BEE STAFF WRITER

Published: July 11, 2003, 07:53:00 AM PDT

The newly released autopsy report for a pregnant woman whose body was found in the San Francisco Bay has few similarities to autopsy information leaked in the Laci Peterson case, an expert said Thursday.
    ...snip

Stanislaus County Superior Court Judge Al Girolami denied that request Wednesday, saying it was "highly speculative" that the file had information relevant to the Peterson case.

San Francisco investigators maintain that the cases are not connected.
    ...snip

Both Peterson and Hernandez were about eight months pregnant when they disappeared. Partial remains from Hernandez's body were found last July in San Francisco Bay. Peterson's partial remains and the body of her unborn son were found in April along the bay's eastern shoreline.

But that is where the similarities end, said Dr. Michael Baden, a New York forensic pathologist who worked on O.J. Simpson's defense team and helped Chandra Levy's family after the Modesto woman's remains were found in Washington, D.C.

"There's no evidence of disarticulation in the Hernandez case," Baden said, referring to amputation or separation at a joint.

Hernandez's remains -- the lower part of her torso and her legs -- were found floating in the water about 16 feet from the sea wall along the San Francisco waterfront, according to the autopsy report.

In the Peterson case, the torso was recovered with extremities missing, sources said.

"There was intentional removal from the parts of her body, Laci's body -- the extremities and head -- by a human," Baden said.

Dismemberment theory disagreement

But Dr. Richard T. Mason, forensic pathologist for the Santa Cruz County coroner's office, disagreed.
    ...snip

Hernandez's autopsy report indicated that there was "no evidence of sharp or blunt force injuries noted."

In both cases, the cause of death is listed as undetermined.

http://www.modbee.com/reports/laci/s...-8037493c.html
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©

Post The autopsy report

The remains they found were:

Severely decomposed, near skeletonized remains consisting of Lower Lumbar Vertebrae, Pelvis, Both Femurs, Right Tibia, Right Fibula.

Sadly, there wasn't much left of her.

You can view the actual autopsy report here:

Evelyn's Autopsy

HI TEZ!!!
    Everything I post is IMHO. If you don't agree with what I post, keep reading it until you do. :flash:

Post Thanks J_R and Kid Fresh...

I haven't had a lot of time to devote to the forum lately. But, I will get caught up!

HI KID FRESH!!!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Thumbs up Welcome Kid Fresh

It will be nice to have someone to help keep up here since there is a lot of news to track. We try to follow the "fair use" law and snip the articles where it makes sense as you may have noted.
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

©