Another major Ramsey lie. So many lies, so little time.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Big thanks to VP for finding this gem. I would encourage anyone to take this find to other forums. Please give credit to VP though ok?

Here is one of the ten million reasons why the Ramseys should keep their lying mouths shut but damn I'm glad they don't.

Follow along...Look at the dates. Bold is mine.
    May 30, 1999 Section: Local Edition: Final Page Number: 24A
    TAPED COPY OF 911 CALL GIVEN TO RAMSEY FAMILY BROTHER OF JONBENET IS HEARD ON RECORDING WHEN PARENTS SAID HE WAS ASLEEP, REPORT SAYS

Newsweek is reporting in its June 7 issue
    Patsy and John Ramsey have been given a copy of a 911 tape that apparently contradicts some of their statements to police

The tape was made Dec. 26, 1996 - the morning that the Ramseys' daughter, JonBenet, was reported missing. She was found dead hours later in the basement of the family's Boulder home.
    The Ramseys told police that their son Burke was asleep when Patsy Ramsey called 911 at 5:52 a.m. that morning.

But his voice can be heard on the tape, according to published reports.

Burke Ramsey was called before the Boulder grand jury, which has been investigating JonBenet's murder since last fall.

Shortly before Burke Ramsey's testimony, a judge ordered Boulder District Attorney Alex Hunter to turn over a copy of the tape to the Ramseys, Newsweek reported.

In Colorado, a person testifying before a grand jury is allowed to see any ``prior statement'' he or she made.
    ````````````````````````````````````````````

May 30th 1999 is the date of this article. By the way Burke's attorney was given a copy of the tape too. If Burke was not on it the judge would not have given his attorney a copy.

But I digress.

Now the Ramseys need to keep themselves in the limelight. . They just can't stop themselves. Nor can they keep their stories straight.

Partial Today Show Transcript from MARCH 2000

thewebsafe.tripod.com/03212000ramseytodaypt2.htm - 20k

COURIC: And yet some things just don't make sense. There are no clear signs of forced entry, leading police to suspect the killer was no stranger. They also think the ransom note is bogus. Who would take the time to write a three-page note at the scene of the crime and risk being caught? And then there's the question of the 911 call. You called 911 at 5:52. Burke was asleep. And yet the tape of the 911, as you all know, was enhanced in a lab and revealed a conversation in the background, apparently, between you, John, and your son Burke.

Mr. RAMSEY: OK...

COURIC: How you do explain this?

Mr. RAMSEY: The facts are that Patsy and I told the police that Burke, to our knowledge, was asleep and had been asleep until I got him up to go to Fleet White's house later that morning.

COURIC: So do you think this tape was somehow doctored or misinterpreted or what?

Ms. RAMSEY: I think it is.

Mr. RAMSEY: I don't know.

Ms. RAMSEY: It is.

Mr. RAMSEY: I--we've--we've never been allowed to hear it.
    ```````````````````````````````````````````````````

WHAT???? Never been allowed to hear it? HUH?

Gee did their attorney withhold the tape until the Ramseys paid their bills? Did he withhold the tape because the Ramseys were misbehaving? tsk tsk tsk...Bad lawyer..Bad Bad lawyer...

OR DO YOU THINK THE RAMSEYS HEARD THE TAPE AND HAVE LIED?

Is there any question?

It's reported in May of 1999 the Ramseys are given a copy of the 911 tape.

March 2000 John Ramsey claims they have never been allowed to hear it.

2. AK

AK Member

LOL!!!

Good catch, indeed.

Way to go!!

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Lies, lies, lies and more lies

Talk about tripping over your own tongue, LOL.

Ms. RAMSEY: I think it is.

Mr. RAMSEY: I don't know.

Ms. RAMSEY: It is.

Mr. RAMSEY: I--we've--we've never been allowed to hear it.

Ramsey goes from he thinks it is to he doesn't know to "it is" to they've never been allowed to hear it. That's called rapid assimilation, I think, LOL. What a liar.

Great catch, VeeP.

4. Elle

Elle Member

Tricia. I posted this on CN2000 a few minutes ago under the 911 thread. 911 call to be broadcast on July 8

Thank you VP for coming across this gem. We have to keep these Ramsey lies in front of the public.

5. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Seems like we are finding more and more lately, doesn't it? Good catch!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice