Misinformation on jameson's forum

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Since jameson is so keen on putting her spin on posts written on other forums, I thought a blatantly false post written at her forum should be corrected. There are many posts that are, ummm, I guess I'd call them bizarre, but this one is just plain wrong.

Braveheart says the DNA is Caucasian and that some of them were wondering whether the BPD contacted the panty factory in Hong Kong, or where ever, and asked if they had any workers of caucasian race. Braveheart thinks the DNA mystery could have been cleared up right away.

Jameson claims she doesn't like misinformation on her forum, but this is one piece of misinformation she started, herself, when she announced the DNA was "Caucasian."

If the genius jameson would do her homework she would discover that race cannot be determined by DNA.

In "What DNA Says About Human Ancestry—and Bigotry
    Part 3, The Myth of Race," Mark Schoofs states the following:

"But that's not what modern genetics reveals. Quite the contrary, it shows that race is truly skin deep. Indeed, genetics undermines the whole concept that humanity is composed of ''races''—pure and static groups that are significantly different from one another."

I specifically asked an expert in RNA/DNA. a microbiologist, if race can be determined by DNA. He said it cannot be, and it should be fairly obvious why it cannot be determined. The races have been mixing and interbreeding just about forever. If a Caucasian marries an Asian, their offspring are not Caucasian nor are they Asian. If their offspring's child marries an African American or a Puerto Rican, another "race" has been created. AND HENCE the problems inherent in trying to determine race from DNA.

Race is primarily a social issue, not a biological issue. Under our skin, we truly are pretty much alike biologically.

Jameson might want to put a halt to this kind of false information being offered as fact. It isn't, and no amount of wishing on her part can make it so.

2. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

DNA can be tracked to geographic areas. Gene pools occur when people in specific areas breed for long periods of time. Places like sub-saharan Africa were isolated for centuries, so if a person's DNA is traced to those gene pools, they are probably black. That being said, other areas, like say the Middle East and Western Europe, had people interbreeding all over the place so the gene pools were from contaminated.

Race today means more about culture and physical traits than ancestory. What we see and think is "Mexican" is often a person whose ancestors were Native American interbred with Spaniards and other Western European people so what "race" are they? They usually appear "Latino" but that's only because those physically traits are dominant. Their DNA will tell a very different story. Finding a "latino" whose ancestory is 100% from South American gene pools would be difficult I'd imagine.

3. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Consider the source. Only the skank would bring up race in this case and has almost from day one by posting that disgusting lynching picture multiple times.

4. Watching You

Right, Bob

my expert said the same thing you said about geographical areas.

I think if we were to do an indepth investigation into our ancestors, we might be very surprised. For instance, I know my great great great grandmother was a full-blooded Iroquois Indian. I know I am Irish and Dutch and a little bit Indian and basically Heintz 57 variety.

Italians have a little darker skin than mine, but are Italians a race of their own? Are Mexicans considered a "race?" How about people from the MIddle East? What race are they? They are darker skinned - are they considered "black?" They are not African Americans, but their skin is darker. Man has placed these labels on people. I don't know who decided blacks should be called a "race" unto themselves, but honestly, I can't see why blacks are considered a race but nobody calls Indians the Red race. Are Japanese or Chinese referred to as the "Yellow" race? Why don't we call Italians the Olive race? How about the Ivory race for Swedes? My children inherited their Swedish characteristics from my first husband, who was the father of all my three children. Are they the Freckled race?

It's really queer how labels have been placed on people. The mixture of "black" and "white" used to be known as Mulatto, not sure of the spelling. Nobody calls them that anymore. I believe they are referred to as "black," no matter how white their skin may appear. They say it's because if you have any "black blood" in you, you're considered to be black. Hello? Who says so?

Genetics does play a part in the color of one's skin, but you can't tell what "race" someone is through DNA. There is no pure race, and when one thinks about it, there really is no such thing as "race," only skin color.

5. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Right WY amd BobC!

Most scientists now agree that, for modern humans, "race" has little or no biological meaning.

Note the headline below. The test actually showed "the killer was a man of 85 percent African ancestry and 15 percent Native American ancestry." The headline validates your statement in reference to people who were once labeled Mulatto Watching You.

<b>DNA test pointed to black man</b>

They did use DNA to determine the Louisiana serial killer was likely "black" but these types of DNA kits have not been forensically validated for use by law enforcement groups and the accuracy of the tests has not been proven.

http://www.theadvertiser.com/searchforakiller/html/4CEBD31C-1DDA-4BBC-8028-9B69CCD9DDA4.shtml

The way I understand DNA, certain allelotypes are more frequent in some populations than others. "Race" is generally determined by skin color and the amount of the substance melanin (pigment) one has is what determines the difference in skin colors. The more melanin in your body, the darker your skin will be.

It will be very interesting to read exactly how this new DNA test works and to see if it will be validated.

6. AK

AK Member

Get this one...

I was recently solicited by a private DNA lab that wants recommendations to criminal cases, as well as publicity. Their claim? That they can determine a donor's EYE COLOR!

The business of creating "reasonable doubt" is full of doubtful claims, without much being reasonable...

7. Tez

Tez Member

I made the mistake of thinking....

That race could be determined by a DNA test awhile ago. However, I did research and found out that we are 99.9% like everyone else as far as DNA is concerned. It is the .1% that makes each individual different. I found that very interesting.

It never ceases to amaze me how Jameson can go and complain about what she deems "misinformation" on other forums, but yet spin her own brand of misinformation on her own forum. And it doesn't matter to her if her misinformation has been proven false, she still spins it. She said I posted misinformation by saying the palm print in the basement had been identified as Melinda's. So, I said fine, I may have misunderstoo. But now, everyone is saying that the palm print is Melinda's, so I guess I had my information right.

This post is not to be taken to your forum Jameson. As a "reporter"(and I use that term very liberally), you should know that you can't take other people's thoughts and post them on your "forum."

8. Little

Little Member

palm pring

Hi Tez,
    You were not mistaken in what you had read.

Evidence Appears to Cast Doubt on JonBenet Intruder Theory
    Friday, August 23, 2002

DENVER — Investigators have reportedly concluded that a palm print and footprint found in the home of JonBenet Ramsey were made by family members, not an intruder as some have suggested.

Investigators believe the prints found in the basement of the home were not related to the unsolved killing of the 6-year-old girl whose body was found Dec. 26, 1996, the Rocky Mountain News reported Friday.

Authorities have known the answers for some time, the
    newspaper reported.

A footprint found in mold on the floor of the Ramseys' wine cellar, near where the girl's body was found, was linked by investigators to her then-9-year-old brother, Burke. Burke, now 15, has long since been cleared by authorities.

Investigators also said a palm print on the door leading to the wine cellar is that of Melinda Ramsey, JonBenet's adult half sister, who was in Georgia at the time of the girl's death. The technician who originally ruled her out as the source of the print erred, the newspaper said.

Attorney Lin Wood of Atlanta, who represents JonBenet's parents, John and Patsy Ramsey, said his clients do not dispute the palm-print findings, but he said the family disagrees that the footprint came from Burke.

more
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,61161,00.html

9. Watching You

Righto, VP

the phone was a wall phone, with a cord, in the kitchen area. I read somewhere recently that particular phone had a history of not disconnecting the call properly when the phone was hung up, but I don't know how true that is, and I don't need anyone from the swamp answering a question I didn't ask them.

10. Watching You

jameson, I mean Slapfish

took umbrage at my saying the reference to the DNA's being Caucasian was misinformation.

Slapper says:
    Here ya go Watcher. I guess you didn't notice that Jameson DID respond to Bravehearts post by saying that it isn't certain the DNA is caucasion nor if that can be determined.
    There goes your theory that Jameson let's misinformation stand on her forum. ..

WY says:
    Here ya go, Slapper, from the Chief Little Head's own mouth:

jameson
    Charter Member
    6648 posts Nov-19-02, 03:46 PM (EST)

4. "A question from my email"
    In response to message #3

The DNA found in JonBenet's underwear was Caucasian, Male DNA. How many male caucasians are working in Southeast Asia underwear manufacturing plants?

___

Perhaps jams could correct the misinformation in her archives. It was only after her misinformation was pointed out on other forums that she changed her story.

11. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

WY, jameson and slapfish are posting only on hir forum and court TV..hahahahahah..maybe not only but "they" follow each other around..hahahahahah

So sorry about your weather btw.

12. Tez

Tez Member

Little....

Thank you, I knew I wasn't wrong. I knew I read it, but I couldn't put my hands on the article, so I took back what I said. I swear there are times that I get so angry at hir and hir misinformation. She knew that palm print was identified, she just likes to look like she knows everything.

Thanks again!!! And welcome to FFJ!

Tez

13. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Everyone please give a big FFJ welcome to...

You guessed it...

:skank:

Yep hanging out at this thread like a vulture looking for something to pounce on.

I apologize to all the self respecting vultures.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Well...

I am sure our posts will make it to that thing she calls a "forum."

Jammy, you don't have permission to take any of my posts to your forum. You are a journalist and you should know better!

Tricia, what do you think of me getting my law degree after I get my double Bachelor's? It will only take me a few years longer, and hey, I have lots of time! Then, I would only represent FFJ! Pro-Bono of course. I am not kidding, I think we need a lawyer/content moderator. Also, I am going to become a well-know journalist, one that reports the FACTS on the Ramsey case, not spin.

15. Thor

Thor Active Member

Hir got in to the daily area? How did hir do that? Too much brylcream on hir head? Did hir slither in like Loose Mitts slithered his skinny arse thru the window? A little dab 'll do ya.

Jameson, quit stinking up Crime News. All the regular posters there need gas masks. You have permission to take MY post to your swamp.

16. Watching You

Hahaha, Sparky

jammy sue and stinkfish are superglue sisters, didn't you know? More like they share the same body with the rest of jammy's alternate personalities.

17. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey, the :skank: says JonBenét wet the bed about once a week, and thinks that is hardly rare for a child JonBenét's age in kindergarten, and goes on to say "she thinks" it is certainly not evidence of abuse. {{{MISINFORMATION GONG}}}

On another thread we were talking earlier about JonBenét lapsing when Patsy had cancer, or regressing in her toilet habits, so it almost sounds like she had bladder control at night at some point in time, and regressed during Patsy's illness, but shouldn't she have had better control by the time she was 6? Her doctor saw nothing wrong like primary enuresis, so something was causing it. Sometimes they say it can be hereditary though so maybe one or both of her parents were bedwetters too and that is the reason for the late development...and it is late ...only 10 percent of the kids in her age range have the problem, so it sounds more rare than normal to me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Most school-age children who wet their beds have primary enuresis. This means they have never developed nighttime bladder control. Instead, they have had this condition since birth and often have a family history of the problem. Children who are older when they develop nighttime bladder control often have at least one parent who had the same problem. In most cases, these children become dry at about the same age that their parent(s) did.

Often, a child who has been dry at night will suddenly start bed-wetting again. When this happens it is usually due to stress in the child's life. Such stress could be due to a big change, such as a new baby in the home, moving, or a divorce. Children who are being physically or sexually abused may also develop enuresis. If your child wets the bed after having been dry at night in the past, your pediatrician should do an evaluation. The bed-wetting may be a sign that stress or a disease is causing the problem.
    http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/toilettrainingandbedwetting.html
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    bold emphasis mine.

18. AK

AK Member

Rocky Mountain News

Lin Wood denied the Rocky Mountain News report that stated Burke was the depositor of the Hi-Tec shoe print and Melinda the depositor of the palm print. Knowing Wood's crybaby tactics, one wonders why he didn't go to the RMN and demand a retraction if the info was wrong. You'd think he'd rattle his lawsuit saber until he got the paper to admit they made a mistake.

That didn't happen.

AND HENCE, we must accept that it was truthfully reported.

Does anyone recall who identified the blanket hair as Patsy's?

Did anyone ever call Larry Schiller to see if he ever heard the 911 calls before this month? Enchanced or not.

19. Watching You

Once a week?

If she only wet the bed once a week, one has to question when did JB use the pullups? The story is the pullups were in a cupboard near the second floor laundry, a pullup partially pulled out of the package? Or was it the package was hanging half out of the cupboard? I don't remember and I don't need anyone form the swamp correcting me. I will find out on my own, thank you very much.

It doesn't really matter. What matters is they were there. So, when were they used? Did Patsy put pullups on JB every night or just now and then? How did she decide when? If JB was still wetting the bed "once a week," wouldn't it make sense that JB would wear the pullups to bed every night, just in case she had an accident? Yet, on Christmas night, she had on size 12 unders. Perhaps Patsy was just too tired to change her into the pullups?

The size 12 underwear - this is just a ridiculous bunch of crap. There is no way anyone is going to tell me that when there were plenty of the right sized underwear available to JBR, she chose to wear unders that were 3 sizes too big for her. Give me a freaking break - I raised three girls, and they would have had a sit-in before they wore unders 3 sizes too big for them. How uncomfortable would that be? I mean, think about it - dress a kid up for Christmas dinner and put unders on her that nearly fall off her. Yet, that is the kind of misinformation and lies we are told by the swamp :skank:. JBR "wanted" to wear those big underwear. Yeh, right. Sure she did.

Lin Wood intends to sue FOX News for saying there is no intruder evidence (because his good buds, Judge Carnes and Mary Keenan say there was an intruder, not that they are the end-all authority, but whatever), but he won't sue the RMN for saying Burke was the depositor of the Hi-Tec shoe print and Melind the depositor of the palm print? Selective suing? I don't think so. Wood threatens lawsuits at the drop of a hat, so why didn't he, at least, demand the retraction of these statements by the RMN? I know why. I'll bet you do, too.

20. Watching You

Smokey/Stumpid,Morganism

must not have gotten her instructions from leader maim this week. Maim wrote a go get em letter to Jann Scott a few weeks ago, but morgasm is dissing Scott like crazy at the swamp. LOL, do I detect a crack in the google girls' armor?

Yeehawww.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice