JonBenet's summer home

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Aurora, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Aurora

Aurora Member

2. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Thanks, Aurora, for the tidbit.

Lovely home--pricey neighborhood.

I guess you didn't see any Ramseys at the festival this year.

I still remember your great catch at the Festival, when you called out "Murderer", and Patsy turned around, as if to answer to her name. You had some great photos, too.

3. Aurora

Aurora Member

I wasn't there on Friday for the Little Miss Charlevoix contest (that is where I spotted the Rams a coupla years ago.) We went for the awesome fireworks and to see the yachts all go around the lake ...decked out for the light parade.

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to afford that house? *grins* I could just picture Patsy doing her Patsy Cline act on the big front porch. *LOL*

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

For sure..singing "Craaazeeee"

Those were much better days for Patsy.

I'm not sure about JonBenet. Her abuse may have dated back to Charlevoix.

Remember the glamour photo, with a feather boa (and nothing else), when she was...what...3 years old?

5. Aurora

Aurora Member

Lurker...

If you have DOI ....in the middle section there are photos. Some of these were taken at this house ....which Patsy named.... "Summer Hill" It shows JB and PR all decked out for a family talent show on that porch.

6. Cassie

Cassie Member

What abuse?

I've been reading about this case for quite some time, but I've never seen anything about her being abused. Well, maybe some theories. Do you know something that I don't? Who abused her? Her dad?

Also, I've never seen a real estate ad with no square footage. odd. I wonder how big that house is. It sounds HUGE by the size of the bedrooms, etc.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Well

Someone exploited JonBenet. I guess some may not believe that is abuse - but I do.

Someone wanted her to look like a woman. And not just any kind of woman. I have never heard a word about her being caught wearing polyester.

Thanks for the update on Summer Hill, Aurora. Long time, No See!

RR

8. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Yes Welcome back Aurora.

Nice to see you Cassie. Welcome to FFJ.

As far at the abuse goes. I think if you ask 100 people their opinions you will get 100 different answers. That is if you are talking about sexual abuse.

Cassie keep in mind that the Ramsey's on LKL basically said there was no way JBR was abused and they didn't believe it. Even though it was proven that she was abused in someway, be it sexual or corporal punishment (depending on who you ask) BEFORE the night she died.

Cassie think about this. If you had been told by experts that JonBenet had some sign of sexual abuse would you flat out deny it and move on? No you would be outraged.

I would encourage all of the new members of FFJ start posting.
    Jump right in. The water is fine :)

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Was JonBenet Abused?

I no longer preface all my posts with IMHO (In MY Humble Opinion, for you newbies), as it is a given that this is an OPINION FORUM.

However, IMHO, JonBenet was an abused child. The autopsy gives definitive information that JonBenet was sexually abused some time before the night of her murder. If you need references for this belief, which comes from the expert opinions of at least five medical doctors, go to Sundance's site.

In addition, IMHO, JonBenet was emotionally abused by being forced to participate in pageants, and in the rigorous schedule her mother, Patsy, had set up for her with dancing, singing, and acting lessons; appointments for hairbleaching at the salon (attested to by a Boulder hairderesser); interminable photography sessions (one where JonBenet fell down due to exhaustion); and being put "on display" at the drop of a hat.

Shortly before this 6 year old baby was throttled, raped, and bludgeoned in her own home on Christmas night, she was made to perform at one venue, where she was shivering, but her mother would not allow her to put on a sweater over her costume.

There are numerous examples like this of how JonBenet Ramsey was abused physically, psychologically, and emotionally by the Stage Mother from Hell.

As for previous sexual abuse, I will believe Wecht, Krugman, Judianne Densen-Gerber, Werner Spitz, and the other experts, some of whom will testify at the trial of her murderer.

Unfortunately, Densen-Gerber died recently. Here is her obituary:

http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/326/7400/1216

10. Cassie

Cassie Member

Tricia

Thanks for the welcome!

I know that JonBenet was abused that night, but what about before that? Was that ever proven?

My problem is that I look through a lot of threads, then choose 1 or 2 to post on, then wander off and forget which ones I posted on. I promise to be more organized from now on. ha.

11. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

View New Threads

Cassie,

On the front page of the forums when you're logged in, there's a link to "View New Posts" up in the right hand corner. Clicking on this will show you what was posted since you were on the forums last. It's really good for keeping track of whether or not someone replied to what you said.

Hope this helps!

Ayeka

12. Cassie

Cassie Member

Ayeka

Thank you very much for that information! I'll try that.

:D

13. AK

AK Member

Welcome, Cassie

LXIV, I can always count on you to speak the truth. John Ramsey also commented that Patsy escalated JB's childhood because she didn't expect to live to see the child's teen years. I always thought that quote put things in proper perspective.

There is far more evidence of previous sexual abuse than is written in the autopsy report. When this case gets to trial, we'll hear it all. There are many people just waiting to testify.

14. Cassie

Cassie Member

Agreed

I can't wait for this case to go to trial, also. I'm dying to know who the culprit(s) are.

I think that Patsy expected to die -- that would be what John meant about her not being able to see JonBenet's teen years.

I think the whole lot of them should be given lie detector tests. Sure they are not admissible as evidence, but I'd just like to know what turned up in a lie detector interview with not only the parents, but also the neighbors, the friends, etc.

15. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Yeah...well...

Fate has superseded Patsy's expectations.

JonBenet would have become a teenager this month. In a few days.

Patsy is still alive.

The mills of the gods grind slowly, but exceedingly fine.

Patsy's day is coming.

16. Cassie

Cassie Member

Wow.

With that frownie face I take it you have a problem with Patsy. Is she someone you know personally?

I don't know who killed JonBenet, neither does anyone else (except the one who did it). No matter who did it, I suspect they will eventually get his/her just reward -- hopefully sooner than later.

Yes, JonBenet would have been 13 on Aug 6. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. There are too many unanswered questions.

If I had to pick right now who did it, I couldn't because I don't think it's anyone we've even heard of -- at least that I'VE ever heard of. I suspect someone who was infatuated with the little girl -- maybe someone in the neighborhood.

When I first heard the story on the news, I just assumed that the parents did it because that's how it was being reported, but the more I hear and read about it, the more I doubt it. I see how the media screws up every OTHER story, so why would this be any different? Bottom line is I have ZERO respect for media liberal yahoos.

17. Aurora

Aurora Member

Welcome Cassie~

Cassie I would like for you to go to this url

http://www.crimemagazine.com/solvingjbr-main.htm

Read the article by Ryan Ross ...who sums up the case very nicely. See if this doesn't help you get this case in perspective.

18. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

No, I do not know PR personally...

nor would I care to. I have seen enough of her public drama queen antics and self-serving histrionics to know she is not a very nice person.

You, on the other hand, sound like someone who does know Patsy, and may even have a personal relationship with her.

You have my sympathies. :rolleyes:

19. Cassie

Cassie Member

Replies

Aurora, thanks, I'll check that url out today.

Lurker, not at all -- I don't know her. I just know how the media screws up everything to fit their stories, so I'm trying to give them (J&P) the benefit of the doubt.

I don't run in those richy circles. They frown upon my taste in music, cultural events, etc. ha.

20. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

The media

That is rather a broad statement isn't it?

There are a lot of hard working media folks out there that shouldn't have to take the rap for the few who don't bother to check their sources or are willing to do whatever it takes to get "their story." JMH&CPO

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice