Lou Smit and Food for Thought

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 5, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

While slogging through the swamp, one of our posters came upon a thread dedicated to posting excerpts from the NK interviews. Well, allya know the resident expert, maim, couldn't NOT insert her superior opinions, LOL. It seems the woman just doesn't understand what she's saying at times. She so thoroughly sticks her foot in her mouth, the absurdity of it leaves the reader completely baffled.

Here is a portion of what the maimed one posted at the swamp. While I could post the whole thing, we've heard it all before.

Maim says:
    Hello? Does this woman understand what she just said? My Gawd, if she were on the witness stand, she just blew her case. All her griping about the unsatisfactory investigation the BPD did on Nancy Krebs, and she doesn't get that her "experienced, gentlemanly idol, Lou Smit, and Ollie Grey spent hours with Nancy Krebs and neither of them decided there was reason to take it any further? Doesn't she get it that Lou Smit put no credibility in Nancy Krebs' story and that is why he didn't pursue it further?

I swear maim has got to the the stupidest woman I've ever had the displeasure of witnessing. But, that's not the best part, look at what she says later:

More maim:

So, what is maim saying, here? It appears to me that she has just said Krebs wasn't reliable or trustworthy. What's a fast exit? I believe the BPD gave Krebs hours of their time at taxpayer expense and treated her with kindness and dignity, even if the fruit loop didn't deserve it. Fast Exit? The BPD deserve praise for being graceful under the most bizarre conditions, and they did not do a "fast exit," whatever that is in maim's teeny mind.

Oh, BTW, the "present team of investigators" to whom maim refers includes her idol, Lou Smit, one and the same as the Lou Smit who spent hours in maim's home interviewing Nancy Krebs and who must have concluded she was not credible because he pursued it no further.

Maim would do well to stop peddling her bullsmit, because she keeps tripping over her own, oh, she doesn't have one of them. I'm really not so sure about that, either.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2003
  2. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Secret photo of the maimed one....

3. Uncle Blabby

Uncle Blabby FFJ Senior Member

Freebird

Aunt Blabby says you are so bad, she just loves you. Very appropriate picture of the maimed one.

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Mame's Delusions

They stayed for hours respectfully listening to every detail of this story. They showed utmost respect for the intelligence and courage this woman possesses.

Maybe they just liked hearing dirty stories. Might have titillated Old Lou a bit.

5. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

The only food for thought with substance is the evidence. When
    digested in its truthful purity without contaminating fallacy,
    the evidentiary conclusion is there was no intruder; ergo, Ramsey
    guilt.

If there was no intruder, it logically follows that there is no
    evidence of an intruder. It logically follows from this that
    EVERYTHING that Smit claims as evidence of an intruder is false.
    All can be dismissed at once, or by detailed analysis of every
    aspect of every fallacy derived from the parent fallacy.

This dismissal as fallacy can be accomplished by a few basic
    questions to expose the fraud. This is precisely why ALL intruder
    theorists stay out of range of questions. They stay at a safe
    distance and pretend challenge and delude themselves they have
    accomplished something. All they have accomplished is exposing
    their doubt about their own conclusions and fear of revealing the
    truth by a few simple answers to a few simple questions. No
    matter what their words claims, this action of avoiding questions
    is admitting to self and others that their intruder belief is not
    based on facts.

In other words, their entire argument is "I believe it because I
    want to." If so, so be it. They can deny and deny some more, but
    until any one or some meet me online to answer questions about
    their alleged evidence of an alleged intruder, all their talk
    about facts is just that - talk. A boat load of excuses for not
    meeting me online confirms my assessment of the situation.

As illustration and validation of what is stated above, I
    incorporate by reference my post August 4, 2003 to the thread,
    WHO SPEAKS FOR THE PROSECUTION.

6. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Lou Smit

Lou Smit is highly thought of over at talkleft.commie, the leftist blog run by Geralyn Merritt. What on earth does this so-called "good Christian" Lou have in common with the commie scum who inhabit Merralyn's planet?

Previous | Main | Next »
    Saturday :: April 05, 2003

Judge Praises Lou Smit, Criticizes Steve Thomas

In dismissing a defamation suit against the parents of JonBenet Ramsey, Atlanta Federal Judge Julie Carnes praised the efforts and experience of investigator Lou Smit while expressing sharp criticism for the work and experience of Boulder police detective Steve Thomas.

Carnes reserved special criticism for Thomas, the former Boulder detective upon whose theories the Wolf complaint was based. "Whereas Detective Smit's summary testimony concerning the investigation is based on evidence, Detective Thomas' theories appear to lack substantial evidentiary support," she wrote. "Indeed, while Detective Smit is an experienced and respected homicide detective, Detective Thomas had no investigative experience concerning homicide cases prior to this case. In short, the plaintiff's evidence that the [Ramseys] killed their daughter and covered up their crime is based on little more than the fact that defendants were present in the house during the murder," Carnes wrote.

Thomas wrote a book claiming the Ramseys were guilty, was sued for libel and settled the case for an undisclosed sum. Lou Smit, hired as a special investigator in the case, resigned because the police investigation was so biased against the Ramseys.

Posted Saturday :: April 05, 2003 | TrackBack

7. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

I issue a special invitation to Judge Carnes to meet me online and answer a few questions. This also applies to anyone who believe he or she can speak for Judge Carnes in regard to the issues involved. The main issue is that "Lou Smit says" does not create evidence any more that "Lou Smit says" sets aside natural laws of physics and magically creates a stun gun that leaves a blue mark on skin; not to mention how he hung himself with his "sophisticated garrote" which is flawed in literally every respect.

If Judge Carnes is really so ignorant of the rules of civil and\or criminal procedure as pertains to evidence, I submit she secured her judgeship not on merit, but by political favortism, or out of a crackerjack box, whichever was most convenient.

8. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Merritt's post

has little to do with being leftist and everything to do with buying what the Ramseys have to sell hook, line and sinker. The thing that Merritt and Smit seem to have in common is creating a bad name for the groups they ostensibly belong to.

Gr!

Ayeka

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Easy Rider, Ayeka

Well said, E.R. They (the RST) treat Lou Smit as if he were Moses descending from Sinai with truth writ large and carved in stone.
    A good example of how myths begin and how legends are perpetrated.

Ayeka I should have explained that I did not base my judgment of talkleft.com on that one post alone. I read several issues, and Merritt and crew are somewhere to the left of Joe Stalin. But politics makes strange bedfellows, and that's how Lou has found himself under the feather comforter with the likes of jameson, Wood, Haddon, and Hunter, persons who do not share his ultraconservative Christian beliefs on other matters.

10. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Lurker, dear... I do wish you would use "radical left-wing" instead of commies. Commies went the way of the Edsel during Ronnie's administration (his major gift to the world). Even the "radical left-wing" doesn't believe in communism anymore.

Yeah, there's still China and Cuba, but China is now in the process of going capitalistic.

11. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Shadow, darling...

To me and Ann Coulter, they'll always be commies....for a rose by any other name is still as red.

Smoochies to you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice