Warrants for Lee Hill's arrest. Why doesn't the media cover this story?

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 8, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Thanks again to Candy at CS for this.

I was reading at CS about Hill, pointing a loaded gun at his wife's head, his arrest, his failure to appear, and all the charges against him so I decided to see what the newspapers have said about this.

Guess what? I can't find a story about this for anything. Yes from last year when Hill was charged with the first big incident but nothing since.

WHY?

Here you have a VERY HIGH PROFILE local lawyer and he is on the lam from the law. The charges against him are not little things. Sure there is the obligatory "driving without insurance" and such but Lee Hill also violated his bail bond condition and failed to appear in court.

Also if you go back and time and check on Walter Leon Hill he has a nice little packet of documents at the courthouse

It gets better my friends. I am still researching and before I post anything else I want to have it all in one shot. It's unbelievable.

The reason this is important to the Ramsey case is because of how the media embraced Hill and Hunter when they gave all that credibility to Krebs.

Fast forward 3 years and you have Nancy Krebs attorney, the one she called "my hero," on the lame from the law. Yet the papers say nothing.

Oh they were quick to jump on this case with Lee Hill leading the charge when Krebs came to town. Now this year the BDC does nothing with this story.

The BDC had several articles about the Whites unsuccessful attempt to find out why the special prosecutor would not file criminal libel complaints against the paper and the D.A. You bet they covered that story. To me a high profile attorney on the lam with a warrant out for his arrest is much more interesting and noteworthy. A public service no less. A man puts a loaded gun to his wife's head among other things and is missing. The media should not only cover this story they should have Lee Hill's picture all over the place.

My feeling is the media, especially the BDC. won't cover this. They want Hill to slip out of town. Go away. They must be mortified at their own behavior for giving any credence to this man.

You have to ask yourself this.

With Hill totally discredited, his clients story found to be a lie, why in the world would Hill flee? What is he afraid of?

So much more to come. In the meantime if any of you have seen anything in the papers about Lee Hill, his weapons, and the warrant for his arrest please let me know. tgrif@xmission.com

2. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

OMG

what's next? It's like the slime is oozing out of the walls.

3. Tricia

Wait until you see what Hill was caught with.

23 knives. A set of keys filed down to a very sharp point.

This was on June 25th in a traffic stop. He violated his bond. "No contact with weapons."

I would call 23 knives, keys filed to sharp deadly weapons a violation of his bond. In fact I would call it over-kill in the deadly weapon department. Not sure how he would handle all those knives.

Anyway more to come. I am totally swamped right now but I need to get this up as soon as possible.

Lee Hill has jumped bond. He is nowhere to be found. He has weapons. He was once a "well known" Boulder lawyer yet the papers are silent. The silence from the BDC is deafening.

4. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Hill reminds me of

an attorney in my city. He's nuts. He really knows the law, but he's nuts. He goes into court and gets most of his defendents, mostly traffic or assault type charges, off, and nobody knows what the heck he said. He rattles off sections of the law so fast, no one understand him, and he shuffles and mumbles and he's a pretty good lawyer, but he's nuts, LOL.

He was caught uptown a few years ago with a loaded German Luger (is that how you spell that, I don't know guns at all), drunker than a skunk, shooting at parking meters. He's not very big, but he's cocky as he!!. I don't think he's ever threatened his wife with a gun, though. Oh, that's right, he's probably on his sixth wife right now.

My point is, of course, that being an attorney or holding office does not automatically make one a good and decent person. There are criminals that are cops, attorneys, in politics. I think Hill has a couple of screws loose to begin with and a propensity toward violence. That he took up the cause for Nancy Krebs is a joke in itself, considering the abuse he handed out to his own wife. Anything for a cause, I guess, one nutcase helping another nutcase. I have no mercy on a guy who abuses his wife, and holding a gun to her head is damn sure abuse.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Great reporting Tricia! It's good to be kept up-to-date. I agree with all you have to say here. Crooked lawyers! Who needs them?:mad:

6. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

As Crazy

As this case and this man is, I really feel uneasy with this man at large.

"Hill: They why don't you tell them that (coughs). There are several things that we need them to hear. (Long pause) I need to check myself into a hospital somewhere in Florida for a couple of weeks of sunshine and surf.

Nancy Krebs: I'm ready to puke and…

Hill: Well there is a garbage can in here.

Nancy Krebs: I know. I, uh, look how many of these things I've eaten. I'm just like, I know that as soon as this is over I'm gonna just crash."

RR

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Very revealing, RR....

Krebs had "the munchies". Hill needed to check himself into Rehab (again). Just a coupla lowdown junkies chillin'.

8. Tez

Tez Member

All I have to say...

Is this is just another example of justice, Boulder Style!

9. WhiteWolf

WhiteWolf Member

I'll bet he's hiding out on one of the reservations with some of his activist friends. I did quite a bit of research on Hill when the MW crap came out, and he definately walks on the wild side. When I have some time I'll see if I still have my notes on him and I'll post some of them.

10. Tricia

White Wolf that would be fantastic. Thank you.

11. RiverRat

From "The Accidental Jurist" article

Although Burroughs had supposedly kicked his heroin habit (and Hill never saw him inject a drug), the former medical student knew how to keep himself well-medicated. And anyone else, for that matter. Once in the summer of 1978, when Hill showed up at Burroughs's apartment with a "high-altitude cold," the kind with a splitting headache, Burroughs immediately set tea water to boiling and scooted off to his bathroom, returning with a prescription medicine bottle. He poured Hill a cup of tea and dumped in a tablespoon of whatever liquid was in the bottle.

"I'd like you to drink this," Burroughs told him.

He hesitated. "Well," he said, sniffling, "what's in it?"

"Methadone." His mentor smiled.

Hill drank the concoction, and it wasn't long before he pronounced his cold cured. At least until about four hours later, when the effects wore off and his cold returned worse than ever. Such was the price of drug addiction, Burroughs told him.

http://www.westword.com/issues/2000-03-30/feature.html/1/index.html

12. Tricia

This is taking a bit longer than I had anticipated. Only because interesting things keep popping up.

Lee Hill was taken at his word, given large media coverage, and was hailed as a savior to Nancy Krebs. Now when he is in and out of jail, skips bond, is found with 23 knives and other assorted weapons, not a peep out of local media.

You see this is why I fully believe the Internet is JonBenet Ramseys only hope of exposing the truth.

More to come on Lee Hill. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

13. RiverRat

Memmmories

"In addition, a dinner at Dolan's Restaurant allowed the group to rub elbows with the likes of talk-show host Peter Boyles, KMGH-TV legal analyst Craig Silverman, Denver Post columnist Chuck Green, Boulder attorney Lee Hill, former Ramsey photographer Judith Phillips, several tabloid reporters and other visible figures connected to the case."

http://thehistoryvault.tripod.com/09251998cyberlsleuthsdescend-bp.htm

:eek:
    RR

14. RiverRat

Boyles Transcript

Starring..........Lee Hill and Stephen Miles.

"PB: What do you think is going to happen? LH: We hope we can present to a jury. PB: I have a prediction, you won't get past... SM: It's how much justice can you afford... LH: It's one of the biggest lawfirms in the country. SM is impovershed, as is the lawyer PB: One of the reasons I asked these guys to be here, is they need help. Anyone in the audience who would like to help. LH: Basically, I don't want to pass the hat.We were fortunate enough to meet with the cybersleuths, I understand you did too, and they expressed an interest in helping. Phone is 303-449-9244. Lee Hill PO Box 21181 Boulder, Colo 80308. We appreciate the cybersleuth's help on the internet as well."

It's all about the.......

:bling:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice