The BORG according to jameson

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 13, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Here's the skank's definition of us BORGs.

...they hate the Ramseys because:

they were rich,

they were a good-looking family (pageant material),

their family was intact,

they all seemed to get along,

they had friends,

their life was so damn BLESSED Patsy even beat cancer!

Many (BORG) have lives where they:

worry day to day about paying the bills,

feel unattractive or lonely, friendless.

have family members who are black sheep or criminals.

have suffered through the loss of a loved one.

are just eaten up buy the fear and envy and even hate for anyone who has a better life.

2. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Oooookay

For the record, I don't hate the Ramseys. I pity them, actually, that their own lives and reputations were more important to them than that of their daughter's. Don't even try to tell me they did all they could. Their priority was to appear on CNN, not at the local police station. 'Nuff said.

They were rich and pretty? Who gives a flying f*ck, except that it allowed them their own special brand of justice.

As for the latter part of the list... I don't understand how being concerned with taking care of the bills, feeling lonely, or having lost a loved one is some kind of dig or insult. These things are a normal part of life.

What-ev-uh,

Ayeka

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Who gives a **** what the snake charmer thinks.

4. Watching You

Well, then, let's see about this

they were rich

This is priceless. What a snob jameson is to believe any of us hates anyone because they are "rich." Money means little to me - I have enough to eat, decent clothes to wear, a new car to drive, a nice place to live. I don't have a yacht or a summer home anywhere, but I don't need then, either. I have riches the Ramseys will never know, and I wouldn't trade my life for one second or their miserable existance.

LOL. So? So was I when I was 18 and asked to be in a beauty pageant. I turned it down. So are my daughters "beauty pageant" beautiful, but more than that - they are beautiful inside as well as outside. I've seen pictures of some of the posters and their children on this forum. They are beautiful, every last one of them. This is just another snobbish, stupid statement by idiotstick.

their family was intact,

Yeh. And? The thing is, their family is no longer "intact." Their daughter was murdered in their basement. We should be jealous of them for that? Hello?

Operative word here is "seemed," of course, but again, jameson insinuates none of us have intact families, families that get along, that our families are not "good looking," that none of us is "rich." How shallow she is.

they had friends,

I have friends. Hey, you guys, y'all got friends? Dang, another dead end, jams.

This isn't even funny. I can't even joke about this. I lost my sister to a vicious form of cancer. Patsy has NOT beat cancer, her cancer has come back, and that's truly sad, because I wouldn't wish this awful disease on anyone. Jameson has scraped the bottom of the barrel with this one, really showed her lowlife self by mocking others who have had no control over the devastation of their or their loved ones' cancers. This is truly sick.

Another slam against the less fortunate. The state of jams' soul isn't looking so good. If I were down to my last penney, I wouldn't trade places with the Ramseys. Their daughter is dead - someone brutally murdered her. All my daughters are alive. Who's really the fortunate one, here?

I'm beginning to wonder if jameson is describing her own pitiful existence. I don't feel unattractive, do you guys feel unattractive? I'm not lonely, and I'm sure not friendless. My friends haven't been warned by LE not to be impersonating a police officer, either, LOL. Good Gawd, halp me Jesus, if I looked like Patsy's friend Susan Stine, I'd never go out of the house.

Nope, don't have any of those in my family. I'll bet jams does, though, LOL.

???????? Who the fluck hasn't suffered through the loss of a loved one? We are supposed to hate Ramseys because of this?????? Puleeeze

are just eaten up buy the fear and envy and even hate for anyone who has a better life.

That's just it, jammy sue. The Ramseys do not have and have never had a life I would covet. When money and fame and cosmetic-induced outward beauty take precedence over the inherent right of a child to grow up unfettered by parental pressures to produce any kind of facade not natural to the child, and demands that child be all the parent wants her to be instead of growing naturally into the beautiful person, inside and out, she could have been, that, to me, is not a "better life."

I'm thrilled my kids were allowed to be kids, running around in their cut-off jeans and t-shirts, riding their horses and bicycles, pursuing their own passions, not mine. I'm delighted to have witnessed the blossoming of each of my children's personalities, listening to their dreams, without inserting mine. Most of all, I wouldn't take all the Rams' money or all the money in the world for one precious hair on my children's heads. Each day I marvel at these miracles I brought into this world and the joy and riches they have brought into my world. They are alive. They are vital, and they are everything to me.

Jameson needs to take a hard look at the criteria she uses to determine "riches," and the good life. Nobody is jealous of the Ramseys. I pity them.

5. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

I apologize for taking so long to respond to this post. I was busy re-attaching my jaw since it hit the floor so hard when I read it.

Let me take a moment to respond one by one to Jammy's definitions.

Here's the skank's definition of us BORGs.

...they hate the Ramseys because:

they were rich,
    Uhh. I don't hate rich people. I want to be nice to them. Maybe they will give me money. Maybe they will give me confidential deposition tapes to sell to the tabs so I can make money. No I like rich people. In fact I love them.

Yeah I guess you got us on that one. I have always wanted to take my little kids and,

*Dye their hair to give it that Las Vegas Showgirl look. Especially at 5 years old. That's just the right age to do that don't you think?

*Dress them up make them parade around in costumes so embarrassing that a local pageant now BANS anything with rhinestones for little kids. Good job.

*To round out the Vegas Showgirl look at 5 years old I would want to put massive amounts of adult makeup on her face.

Then off course to complete the "good-looking" family it's always a good idea to go natural. With breast implants. The natural ones. Filled with water. Not chemicals. Unfortunately I am so poor, bitter, and resentful that all I can afford are water ballons under my shirt.

Oh maybe someday I can create my own good looking family. If only I had enough makeup, hair dye and costumes. Forget about the natural beauty of sweet little girl. A little girl who looked like an Angel from heaven when she went ala natural. Nope. Go right for the cheap look. Now that's good looking.

their family was intact,
    Was that before, during, or after John's alleged affairs

Was that before, during, or after John's alleged affairs

they had friends,
    that abandoned them as soon as they realized what liars there were. Now it's BullStein. That's it.

Cancer knows no social boundaries. Cancer happens to good, bad, and everyone in-between. No matter what type of person they are I am always glad to hear of someone who has beaten cancer. I can't imagine anyone begrudging someone because they beat this disease.

In Jammy's incredibly intelligent way she just described approximately 95% of the population. So I guess 95% of the people in the U.S. believe one or both of the Ramseys have guilty knowledge of their daughters murder. So I agree with you JammySue. Way to go.

Jammy can you say "displaced emotions?" Come on you can do it. It's where you place what you feel onto somebody else. For some reason, and call me wacky, that just popped into my head.

Like you do?

Once again Jammy just described 100 percent of the people in the U.S. So I guess 100 percent of the people are "Borg" now. Lost that 5 percent pretty fast but I agree with you Jammysue.

I think everyone will agree. We all have better lives than the Ramseys do today. Why? Because our daughter was not found in our basement murdered. We didn't begin a web of deceit that spread all over the nation. We haven't tried to destroy our friends and neighbors. So you see this last line makes no sense when you put it into the Ramsey context. How could we hate someone who has such a rotten life like John and Patsy.
    Now if Jammy is trying to say we hate EVERYONE who has it better than us then she is mistaken. I can honestly say all the people I know are so busy with their fulfilled lives that they don't have time for envy, fear or hate of others. Jammy has cornered the market on those emotions. IMHO.

6. Watching You

LOL

Water balloons?:rotfl:

7. EasyWriter

EasyWriter FFJ Senior Member

Just one more example of the fact that JamNut and the rest of the RST will say anything to get focus and discussion away from the evidence.

8. Tez

Tez Member

Excellent Post Tricia...

I really like the part about rich people...Yep, we should all love them...

Let me tell you something, I had to pick my jaw up also...She is a flipping freak...And that is being nice....

Yeah, I envy the Ramsey's...Yep, I would want my daughter to turn up dead in my basement, if I had one.

9. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Sue Bennett is an idiot.

No further response necessary.

10. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

Tricia

Yeah, I was thinking "projecting" myself.

jameson is pathetic. And that's my consitutionally protected OPINION.

Ayeka

11. Aurora

Aurora Member

BORG

I am BORG...for one reason and ONE reason only. I believe they did it !!!!! I have none of the qualifications of her defination. I guess it didn't occur to hir that the NORMAL majority of people can believe Ramsey's are guilty and not have any other reason/motive.... other than case facts! Me think she doth protest too much....but then...the truth hurts....doesn't it?

12. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Is "BORG" an acronym like "SBTC"?

Interesting isn't it?

13. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

(LIKE HOW TO PAY FOR A NEW ROOF WHEN TREES FALL ON IT)?

(NO EXPLANATION NECESSARY)!

( A BROTHER WHO MOLESTS IN BARNS WITH SNAKES)?

(NO SUFFERING- JUST DISOWNED MOTHER)?

are just eaten up buy the fear and envy and even hate for anyone who has a better life. (THE LIST IS TOO LONG TO TYPE HERE--BUT A FEW WOULD BE NANCY GRACE, G-SQUARED, JUDITH PHILLIPS, CAROL MCKINLEY, MRS. BRADY, BRENDA VANDAM AND OUR OWN TRICIA)

DOES THIS DESCRIPTION FIT SOMEONE YOU KNOW TO A "T"?......

14. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

BORG to the bone

But that has nothing to do with my personal life other than the time that I have spent watching John and Patsy Ramsey get on with their personal lives.

To exchange in word play - someone must be played - i.e. Boulder - however, to smear the Borg for seeing through semantics is as awful as covering the tracks of a killa. If not the same...........

RR

15. Vic

Vic Active Member

borg to the bone

Me too, RR.

You know, John Ramsey's comment about us "beer can collectors" stills stings a little. I just cashed mine in for $99.... Maybe the R's should have done the same, maybe they could have paid their son's lawyer.

Hmmm, a better life? Well, last time I looked, nobody was dead in my basement so I think I win. No fear, envy or hate involved.

Idiotstick? WY, I love it! Along with the balloons....

16. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

Never mind--

We are in good company: Steve Thomas; Cyril Wecht; Marilyn Vanderbur; Judianne Densen-Gerber; Dominick Dunne; Charlie Brennan; Peter Boyles; Carol McKinney; and 95% of the American public who, despite the feeble efforts of Lin Wood, still believe the Ramseys killed their daughter, JonBenet.

17. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

I would much rather be unattractive, lonely, and friendless, with family members who are black sheep or criminals and suffer through the loss of a loved one as I worry day to day about paying the bills than someone who hasn't done <b>everything</b> humanly possible to find justice for my murdered child and that includes sitting in a jail cell if that's what it takes.

For the record Jameson. I don't hate the Ramseys but I sure as h*ll don't understand them.

All of this is JMH&CPO.

18. Watching You

I don't hate them, either, JR

but, you've got to admit, it must really suck to be them.

19. Tez

Tez Member

Re: Re: The BORG according to jameson

Ageed J_R....120%!

Tezi is Borg to the Bone also!!!!!

20. Tez

Tez Member

I never thought of it that way!!!!!!! Good catch!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice