National Enquirer article with picture. JonBenet at 13 years

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

The Enquirer this week has a story about JonBenet Ramsey.

JonBenet:
    Strangers mark beauty's 13 birthday at her grave site with a flower and a prayer

"Only Strangers visit JonBenet Ramsey's neglected grave on her August 6th birthday, the day the murdered beauty queen would have turned 13.

The graveside grieving was left to an anonymous visitor who left a single red rose next to her tombstone, and to caring father -of-three Clifford "Mac" Dobbs, who occasionally makes the 15 mile trip from his nearby home to visit JonBenet's burial site.

"I have three young kids and maybe because of them I feel for that beautiful little girl, " Dobbs, 37, told the Enquirer, "She was such an innocent, and I wanted to pay my respects on the day she became a teenager."

*snip*

"And although JonBenet's parents--John and Patsy Ramsey-- live not far away in Smyrna, Ga., the little girls tombstone is mildewed and tarnished."

*snip*

In the "Fast Fact" box it notes that, "JonBenet was a month shy of her 4th birthday when she entered her first pageant."

I hope this sweet man who left a rose on JBR's neglected tombstone, along with Mr. Dobbs, realize they have probably moved to to top of the "intruder" list just by paying their respects to JonBenet. After all no good deed goes unpunished in the Ramsey circus.

Here is how JonBenet might have looked today.

2. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

A little closer shot.

3. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Tricia,

I'm not sure I like that computer generated pix of what JBR would look like. In fact I'm not sure it even looks like anyone. She seemed to favor Patsy in her real young life and I would expect that as she aged she would continue to do so and then maybe have just a touch of something like pappa's eyes or somthing. Anyway that is just my :2cents:

4. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What a disgrace!

Not one family member visited JonBenet's grave on her birthday.

Are they all too busy getting on with their lives?

What about the aunts? They live relatively close by.

And the half-sister? Where was she?

What a rude, crude bunch to bury a child and forget that she ever existed.

5. Thor

Thor Active Member

I got this yesterday and noticed this picture did not capture one of the most adorable features on that sweet girl's face: her crooked little smile.

6. purr

purr Active Member

oh sweet jon benet...........

blessings to you child,
    purr

jonbenet and her "given away" doggy:

7. LurkerXIV

LurkerXIV Moderator

What a dear picture...

of the little sweetheart!

How could anyone forget her. Especially her mother, father, and aunts. Especially on her thirteenth birthday.

8. Niner

Niner Active Member

Lurker - good question of WHY they don't visit... especially when she would have turned 13!

I'm waiting patiently for my copy of NE - it USED to come on Saturdays - now I have to wait until Monday or even Tuesdays!! :mad:

9. Vic

Vic Active Member

Well you know

That we'll just hear the blah, blah, blah excuse for not "being able" to visit her grave because of all the big, bad press people. Oh and the internet stalker types, too.

Yeah, whatever. She would have been a beauty, and I don't mean Miss America.

10. Aurora

Aurora Member

I went to visit JonBenet's grave this past April and I reported to all of you how neglected her grave site was. The family had not been there for Easter as there were no flowers....other than some old silk ones that a stranger had left.

I do not think that that picture does justice to JonBenet. I think she would have been wearing more eye make up...lipstick (teens start wearing it) and been even more beautiful..... if that was possible!

11. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

When I first saw the picture

in the ENQUIRER, I thought it didn't look much like her, either. But, if you cover her hair and look at just her face, you will see there really isn't a lot of difference in that picture and the younger picture of her they have beside it. Obviously, it's been aged, but remember the computer picture was, I think, based on that one picture beside it - the one with all the curly hair. I suppose if they had aged a different picture, the result may have been different - say the crooked little smile someone spoke of would have shown up in the aged picture.

Try covering her hair and looking just at her face. The hair does a lot to change her looks.

12. Ayeka

Ayeka Member

So sad

This "JonBenet" kind of reminds me of the Olsen twins. I can see the age progression, though sad to say we'll never know for sure.

Ayeka

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice