Responding to a Swamp Post

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by "J_R", Aug 18, 2003.

1. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

This was posted at the Swamp by Evening2 and I feel it needs to be addressed. I do not post at the swamp so I will respond here.

You seem to think it's Ok that the Ramseys rant and rave because they were considered suspects but you ignore the fact that a dead child was found in their basement! Why is it not OK for outsiders who lives have been turned upside down by this murder to be upset? The Ramseys have sued just about everyone but God yet the people the Ramseys have pointed the finger at are not allowed to sue them? Do you always live by a double standard?

Evening2, my heart goes out to Burke and the extended Ramsey family for their loss and yes, I have sympathy for John and Patsy because they lost the most precious gift of all, a child. Beyond that, I have no sympathy or respect for John and Patsy because I do not see them doing everything humanly possible to seek justice for JonBenét.

The Ramseys may or may not be innocent but they act like suspects. They will earn my respect when they start acting like the parents of a murdered child.

Aptly said! The Ramseys just don't get it. This is not about <b>them</b>, their good name, their comfort, Patsy's cancer... It is about the murder of <i>that child</i>, their daughter, JonBenét.

All of this is JMH&CPO of course.

Jameson you have my permission to carry my answer back to Evening2 but only if you take the entire post and do not attempt to dissect it.

2. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

Hey JR

if you pay your $50 and change your attitude you may be able to post your own stuff over there.

Isn't "B" a winner? Yup, says right out the Whites hired someone to kill JonBenet. Wonder if she's an uncover agent or something.

Hey "B", who killed Laci Peterson?

Hey "B", is Cobe guilty?

3. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Let me see, Evening2

isn't that the poster who claims Santa confessed to killing JBR? They are getting pretty bold over there in their accusations, and jameson is letting the posts stand. Let's see, ah, yes, here we go.

Excerpts from posts from the brilliant (not) Evening2

The point is, there has ALREADY been a confession to the murder, "in plain sight, under everyone's nose", so it is a moot point regarding Fleet White's behavior.

...you just can't negate a CONFESSION that is "in plain view, under everyone's nose", just because those investigating didn't notice it. ....the CONFESSION is not an opinion, it is a fact.

....The CONFESSION by Bill McReynolds, Janet McReynolds is contained in the Letter to the Editor they wrote on September 15, 1998, the day the GJ convened.

....The CONFESSION is written by Bill McReynolds, Janet McReynolds.

Then, we have the vindictive poster, "B," who claims to be in the know - perhaps a former cleaning lady? She makes no bones about accusing Fleet White of orchestrating JBR's murder:

B

The very predictable maim responds to one of the posts by this character, "B," who says FW Sr. was in control of everything by asking B, "...what gives you the impression that Fleet, Sr. was running things behind the scenes? "

Well, you know it was the "investigative reporter" in mame that made her inquire, LOL. Anything to dig up more dirt on FW for the snakes to drag back to their pits to wallow in. She's like a bird dog, always on point for the FW word.

They just don't come any dumber than the swamp dwellers.

4. "J_R"

"J_R" Shutter Bug Bee

Re: Hey JR

Sparky, I wouldn't even post at the swamp if they paid me.

5. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Message to Lilac

JW is dead. Has been for years. Youuuuuuu out of all the little Purple ones should know - and do know - better than to keep referring to it like it still exists.

:rolleyes:
    RR

6. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

This is what the "Forum of Record" has come to:

Smokey
    Member since Jun-5-03
    153 posts Aug-11-03, 08:58 PM (EST)

12. "net nitwits"
    In response to message #11

When the best 'evidence' Watching You can cite against the Ramseys as proof of their involvement are results from POLLS...it conjures up a mental image of a fat old walrus, adrift on a chip of a rapidly melting iceberg whining, "There is no such thing as global warming!"

Lilac
    Charter Member
    606 posts Aug-11-03, 10:57 PM (EST)

13. "Watching You"
    In response to message #12

LAST EDITED ON Aug-11-03 AT 10:57 PM (EST)

Jameson!! Watching You happens to live near me...in San Francisco...sometimes Mikie and I like to go enjoy watching her and her friends and family at Pier 39 -- sunning themselves on the empty marina boardwalks. They are loud, but very entertaining.
    Personally, I had her pictured like Antoine LeVey (Church of Satan). I just assume she's a she because she's so mean!

jameson
    Charter Member
    12423 posts Aug-18-03, 12:10 PM (EST)

1. "Jayelles"
    In response to message #0

This message is to Jayelles - someone I do not care to engage in email. Anything she has to say to me can be in a public forum.
    Jayelles wrote, "Poor jameson is completely on the wrong track about something."
    LOL - - maybe so, Jayelles. But considering where I am and where you are, I think my view of the path I am taking is a bit clearer than yours. You don't know WHAT path I am on or what I know, or what I think I know or why I post the things I do.... but you keep thinking you know all that - it is amusing.

Yes, Jayelles, I have blocked your e-mail so that I didn't have to delete any more of your worthless petty ranting.

I don't care to have you "enlighten" me about the Bloomie panties you bought your daughter or anything else you THINK I would give my right arm to know. I used to accept your mail and you thought I needed to know all kinds of garbage.

If you have any information that can help solve the murder, send it directly to Mary Keenan.

The rest of your "stuff" - I really am not interested in it as it is BORG-tainted and worthless.

AvidReader
    Member since Jul-6-03
    249 posts Aug-18-03, 12:50 PM (EST)

5. "RE: Jayelles"
    In response to message #3

She probably got them at an outlet mall 500 miles from the closest Bloomingdale's.

Boy, I'm sure the "LE" that supposedly reads over there are just mesmerized by the intelligence coming from jameson and hir alter-egos.

7. Watching You

These people are fried in the brain

Smokey is a maim clone otherwise known as Stumpy Morgan. I don't recall ever posting anything about a poll. She's probably been smoking too much weed.

As far as my living in California,
    bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Oh, wait, that's supposed to be a funny. Lilac made a funny, everyone. She compared WY to a what? A walrus? hahahahaha, that is pretty funny. Way to go, Lilac. And, it's all because WY is so mean? Poor Lilac. She's never seen me get mean. Yet.

They just get weirder and weirder.

Jameson is beyond help.

8. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

WY,

do ya want me to go kick hir :(:(:(?

Naw, nevermind, I'd end up with teeth in my foot.

9. Watching You

I can kick a$s

with the best of them, Ayjey, LOL. I wouldn't know which end to start at there, though, because they are all a$s.

10. Watching You

Good God, Lilac

get over me, woodja? Methinks Lilac is one of the goggle girls, LOL. She's been wrong on every account about me (posted about a poll, and this is my evidence the Ramseys are guilty? I don't think so, bimbo, but continue with your wet dreams) and her post is just bizarre. No, Lilac, Passing Wind was not talking about FFJ, and Mother Watching you has no little followers. I don't mind being flamed, but fercrissake, do it honestly and quit making chit up to impress your fellow swamp dwellers. It's embarrassing to see you make such a fool of yourself.

(psst, doesn't Lilac sound like moron or maggot99 with her venom toward WY?)

11. Ayjey

Ayjey New Member

Watching You,

Do you know Lilac? Just wondering how she knows where you live. Sounds to me like she may be stalking you, LOL

I know, you wear a shirt that identifies you as your "hat".

12. Pearlsim

Pearlsim FFJ Senior Member

ayjey

I don't think Watching You has to be too concerned about Lilac stalking her since the idiot is looking on the complete opposite side of the country!

13. Watching You

Once upon a time

at a place called JW, a Lilac came on the forum and decided to try me out. She lost. Some people just never get over it, I guess.

I don't know if it's the same Lilac or not. I've never hidden where I live, but it surely is not California, LOL. She was being a wiseas$ when she made the comment about the walrus and California and such. Guess she thought it might bother me. I thought it was funny. *sigh*

But, now that you mention it, I can see where this could be called stalking, Ayjey. Tsk tsk, should I be afraid? Perhaps I should report her actions to the stalker police. Hey, does anyone know if they have special police unit to arrest the terminally stupid? I don't want to call them "stupid" police, for obvious reasons. For all I know, Lilac could be a forum terrorist out to do me real harm. This sounds like a job for Super Rooster.

Saddle up the rooster, Sparky, and strap the six-shooters on him. He has to go arrest the terminally stupid forum terrorists at the swamp, starting with Lilac.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I crack myself up.

14. 1000 Sparks

1000 Sparks Active Member

--

I tried really hard to find humor in her post but it was way too stupid except she figures WY is a women cause she's mean...that part was funny.

WY, I think she has you mixed up with Ellique.

15. Watching You

I never thought of that, Sparky

I know Ellique and I resemble each other a lot, but I didn't know Lilac knew that, LOL.

BTW, we have a lilac registered at FFJ. I don't know if she is the same Lilac who is badmouthing FFJ in general and me in particular at the swamp, but if they are one and the same, then Lilac has posting privileges here but is too cowardly to attack us on this forum so she goes there to do it.

Perhaps lilac would like to clarify this, if she is about. I would welcome the chance to, ahem, clear a few things up for the little twit, if they are one and the same. If not, I apologize profusely to the FFJ lilac for associating her with the swampheads.

If our lilac turns out to be the swamp's Lilac, I'll personally kick her a#s to the curb. I don't want her here stinking the place up.

16. Watching You

Cassie, cassie, Lilac, lilac

say goodbye, darlin' Cassie Lilac.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

:gomods:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice