Heeeerrrrreeee's cASSie

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Lilac
    Charter Member
    626 posts Aug-20-03, 01:34 AM (EST)

Yuk, yuk, too bad Lilac Cassie doesn't understand that she never got near the heart of FFJ, LOL, and she fooled no one. We only kept her around to play with her a while, then she bored us and that was all she wrote.

Here ya go, Cassie: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

2. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Stuck on JW

Come on WY.......what kind of person is still lamenting over JW?! Next month marks the Two year anniversary of Chris pulling the plug on JW and reformatting as FlameSleuths, yet Lilac is still gloating over her infiltrating the forum Chris ran.

Mental note on the Mental-
    RR

3. Watching You

Haha, RR

Yeh, she's a little behind. ;) in more ways than one.

4. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

You're not talking about Cassandra from JW are you? I loved her!

5. Watching You

No, Bob, not her

but I did not love her - not after she showed her true self. But, you can love her if you want. Just don't bring the :(:(:(:(:( around me, dahling.

This cassie is someone you bend down to pat on the head when you walk by. Nah, I wouldn't even do that.

Oh, I suppose I should add that the Cassandra you loved at JW loved to hate you at FS. Do ya still love the :(:(:(:(:(?

Yes, I'm in a mood.

6. BobC

I'd rather not know. I'd rather keep the good memories.

7. Watching You

You are way too good

for the lot of them, Bob.

But, you can keep your good memories. It's okay, Fluffy.

8. BobC

Thanks WY. The Cassandra I used to know might get mad at me but I can't imagine her being nasty. Oh well. I can't even fathom something as assinine as the Kreb's fraud coming between friends who have known each other for years. Shows how much I know.

9. Watching You

Cassie/Lilac calls mame a crack(w)hore

Lilac
    Charter Member
    640 posts Sep-12-03, 02:44 AM (EST)

15. "RE: Leaving the building"
    In response to message #14

I AM shocked!! blah blah blah blah blah you won't leave blah blah blah you can't stay away blah blah blah...

Good luck to you. And remember, JW are a bunch of crack[w]hores.

Pretty funny, since mame was once a JW.

Such a potty mouth. Maybe mame can give Lilac a few of her lessons in manners, LOLOLO.

10. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

Hey Bob, you got a stable of crackHo's here....? LOLOLOL

11. BobC

LOL--cool, Free-Baby Girl! I am going to be you- alls' pimp. My name'll be Big Daddy Doodlebug! And when you ho's
    come in at night, I wants ALL my money. Not half my moneys, not a quarter my moneys, but ALLS MY MONEY!!!

WHERE MY BITCHES?!!!!!!

12. RiverRat

Excuse Me?

We are not JW, we are FFJ, so technically........

What is the time warp fixtation of this poster?

The only PIMP we have around here would result from a Depends moment.

Not-for-Profit Rat

13. RiverRat

Just bumping as further proof that mame under her Lilac hat did indeed infiltrate JusticeWatch.

14. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

OMG Rat, you are AMAZING. How do you remember these things.

I want to be like you...what vitamins do you take?

15. BobC

I don't even know who these people are--

16. RiverRat

Good for you, Bob! Thing is.....I busted Suma still using the Lilac hat recently and she pretty much fessed up, so I wanted this on the record.

17. BobC

So this Cassie person is really Maimed? So does she have a new hat for each of her non-integrated personalities?

18. RiverRat

Bob

Nah, Cassie was not mame, but Violet that posted at JW was mame infiltrating for The Swamp. As a matter of fact, I remember that my last correspondence with Cassie during the JW Blow-Up, she mentioned you by name and said that you were one of the good guys. And then she left with the Queens and I lost track of her and have no clue if she is out there in a different hat or not these days.

19. BobC

I can't keep all this straight

Are you talking about Cassandra from Justice Watch? If so, I loved her--in fact she was one of my best pals from the forums. We sort of fell out over that Mystery Crackpot BS, which I'm sure everyone (in hindsight)agrees was not worth it. We didn't fight or anything, it was more like we just stopped talking. I remember when Maimed first perpetrated that fraud, Cassandra called me and was obviously perplexed by my stand on Mystery Crackpot--in fact I remember her exact words: "Bob...why are you so down on that woman?" I could tell she was completely sincere--she really did not understand why I was completely suspicious of the whole thing. I knew that eventually the truth would be known, and it was.

I've since totally buried the hatchet with Darbie and Chris W even though we haven't spoken in a couple of years. I don't think I ever heard from Cassandra again.Kind of sad. I don't hold any grudges against anybody but Maimed. She is either evil or stupid--not sure which.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice