Mame calls Steve Thomas a Liar

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Watching You, Aug 20, 2003.

1. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

From the swamp, the only forum mame hasn't been kicked off, LOL:

No, maim, sad to say, you are wrong. HUNTER WAS THE PREMIERE LEAKER. Maim attacks Steve Thomas because she hates Fleet White so much and ST respects White. As maim would say, gotta wonder why maim hates Fleet White so much, don't you?

2. Watching You

Oh, BTW, Ms Journalist

go back to school and learn how to write. Especially, learn your plurals and possessives. It's embarrassing to see such abysmal punctuation from such a hot-shot, self-professed grass roots reporter. Absolutely unacceptable. Ramsey's indeed. Tsk tsk.

3. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM........

He can leak all over me any time he wants. :D

4. Watching You

LOL, Freebird

you can always make me laugh, hahahahaha.

Oh, BTW, me too.

5. Ilene-Sue

Ilene-Sue Member

Steve Thomas' book about the Ramseys doesn't have half the lies the Ramseys' book about the Ramseys has......

6. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Ilene-Sue,

ain't that the truth and a can of corn!!!!!!!!!

7. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

FREEBIRD!!!!!!

8. imon128

imon128 Banned

What a yummy:cool: picture of Steve Thomas!! Not only is he good lookin', he's a smartee, too. I feel so sad? mad? whatever, that I couldn't have been there for him while he went through all the GOB's (Good Old Boys) crap.

And shaMaim, shaMaim, shaMaim, that filthy lies are ever purported. Sigh. :-(

9. Freebird

Freebird Active Member

WY, thats cause we're both sickos. lol

BobC........what? ;)

10. Ginja

Ginja Member

Start Digging!

Why does maim hate Fleet White so much?

Why does morgan hate Fleet White so much?

Phrased another way:

Who's payroll are maim and morgan on? Why would they ignore their heroine's own accusations against John Ramsey?

Even more interesting, is why maim and morgan aren't 'friends' anymore. Each travels their own course; albeit it's the same course...they're just running parallel to each other to avoid running into each other.

BTW...has anyone seen maim lately? ;)

11. Watching You

Last time I saw maim

she was at the swamp, knee deep in quicksand and sinking fast. If she's smart, she'll find a place to hide and stay there, because if I have to type the entire Krebs file myself, it's going to be exposed on the forum, and so are maim and her motley crew of two, maggot99 and mor(g)on.

Moron and maim aren't as$hole buddies anymore? Heh, maybe moron got tired of inhaling those noxious fumes. Then again, it seems most all of maim's supporters have abandoned her.

Imagine that. It's coming, TripleM's, and it's going to bite allya right square in your dumb as$es.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice