Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool River Rat....

Whatever did become of all the money Justice Watch donated for the Mystery Woman?

And all the money they donated for the defense of Steven Miles?

And......??????

So many scams, so little time.

The FBI should investigate some of their own.
    Last edited by Tricia; August 24, 2003, 10:56 pm at Sun Aug 24 22:56:23 UTC 2003.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default What?!

Do I look like some kind of Wheeler Dealer today?! I have no clue what happened to the money sent in for whatever reason of the month was. I know it wasn't me giving or receiving but I am a Rare Rat.

This is the one common bond regarding the underlying evils surrounding this murder - The Lack of Accountability.

Yes? No?
    RR

Default 2 things...........

i am glad i was not around when all this
    mess was going on.......
    it would have driven me crazy!!!

i still LOL thinking about the days
    when you thought i was mame
    who had come back aboard the
    forum with a different name......
    because i typed in lower caps.

too funny,
    purr

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Default But Not as Funny as this!

"Witness, Whines & Woes"
    Posted by mame on 08:47:56 7/19/2000

NOTE: This message was last edited 08:47:56, 7/19/2000

NOTE: This message was last edited 08:13:22, 7/19/2000

It's time I cleared a few things up concerning The Witness who came forward with possible information in the JBR case.

I understand the frustration by many concerning a lack of information regarding claims made by The Witness and her story. I'm told that many believe I have those answers. I don't! I was one of a handful of reporters who saw documents and videotapes. BJ Plasket and I interviewed her for four hours early on. We fired questions at her...and her attorney. I also followed up with two interviews privately on audio.

The Witness also became my friend. During the weeks she stayed at my home I only gained depth into a person who had been abused since a child. I did not gain information that could solve any crime, or firmly name any suspect. I only saw dots that might be connected...a very compelling story that deserves an investigation. That's it!

I despise secrecy. I have sought to fight secrecy in grand juries, government, friendships and life. The egos fueled in this case by knowledge that "they know something" other's don't, has been poison. I have never wanted to be labeled in such a way...or deserve such a label. Especially since I don't hold a key to ANYTHING! My trip to Maryland had nothing to do with The Witness. I honestly answered questions about the case as they were asked.

Because there are highly respected journalists and investigators working on this story I feel confident the answers many want will be shared one day. Until that time, I ask you all to contact Lee Hill, her attorney, for further comments on his client.

For those on this forum taking on other hats to go fishing...I'm aware of your motives. Lou Smit does NOT give interviews! The depiction of his stance on her story written here is nowhere near the truth. Other local journalists chose to cover the "book dog and pony show" while this witness came forward with her quiet courageous voice. That's their choice. If I could help you in your own sleuthing and thought processes...I would. I don't have the information you seek.

The Witness has never once claimed to have the pieces necessary to solve JBR's murder. She gave authorities a vast amount of information she hoped might help them in their investigation.

I will make no more comments on this story.

RR

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Did I read right? Mame said on 7/29/2000

I will make no more comments on this story.

Time to bring out the flag.

tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

This is priceless.

Mame writes at the swamp:

"One of the best ways to study this case is through the release of public documents. It's great to have archives of all documents regarding this case."

http://www.webbsleuths.com/dcf/DCForumID101/1685.html

LOL...Oh yes I agree. Thanks to public documents we have found out that a well thought out effort to destroy an innocent man and his family was being formed in early 2000. An effort that Mame herself has participated in for over 3 years. Yes I do love public documents.

AvidReader has posted the Fleet White Letter to the judge in the Bryant case. Here is the link. Thank you to AvidReader for putting the letter up.

http://www.spoof3d.com/chris/noto/documents/index.html
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.

Talking Inflation these days.....

Phone Log Star Date (in honor of holly) March 16, 2000:

"Lee asked if we could reimburse him for FOUR nights of a Hotel 8 stay that he paid for when XXXXX had to leave the Denver Safehouse."

Transport to Star Date March 21, 2001: Confidential memo from Solicitor Hill to the Boulder County D.A.'s Office:

"However, if you could find room in your budget to reimburse me for $750.00, that would help to alleviate my economic burden of covering over three weeks of lodging expenses, both commercial and private........"

Sooooooooo, Nancy was scuttled all over town from the hotel, to maME's private lodging, to the SafeHouse, and the hospital. But maME clearly said that she housed "The Witness" for over a month. Asked the then Mr. maME to set another place at the table if I recall correctly............and I do. But knowing the double talk that she is famous for she probably said something like "you have been replaced at the table."

RR

Hey Tricia, I also thought MAME did a good job keeping us on the east coast informed on what was happening in Boulder. Prior to the MW, I was quite friendly with a poster called Panico to whom I passed on info that I got from a couple of FBI relatives. She asked if she could pass this info on to a "reporter friend" and I agreed if my name and "sources" were keep secret.

After Panico passed away, Mame emailed me to talk about Panico. We exchanged emails from then until the MW hit the scene. I, BTW, almost attended the bar-b-que - believe it or not, I missed it because Mrs shadow and I went to the beach with her second cousin (one of my FBI "sources') and his girl friend. Anyhow, like you, I tried to keep an open mind on MW, but my logical and reasonable (I thought) questions were originally answered with nothing more than a "TRUST US," and later I was accused of "disrespecting rape victims" and defending rapist.

One of my last acts before I bailed-out of the JW Forum was to email Mame to warn her that she was misleading JW Forum posters - the FBI WAS NOT INVESTIGATING MW's allegations and story as she (Mame) kept saying.

BUMP
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

The MW saga attempted to discredit a witness who knew the truth about certain events the morning after the murder, and as an added bonus. deflect guilt from the guilty parties to that very witness. It isn't difficult to see who would benefit most from this red herring, or would have if it had not been detected for the boatload of manure it was. Fleet White is a hero to me for the way he has kept his focus on JonBenet and the fight for justice, no matter what personal attacks were leveled at him.

Default In the interest

of helping to educate the new hats at another forum (new hats, same heads), I think the Mystery Woman threads should be reinvigorated, bumped, whatever.

Ya gotta give that Morgan credit, she keeps bouncing back, just like the energizer bunny. In fact, Morgan and her friend HoraceMills, have raised the bar on indecency and libel, inferring a member of this forum was involved in JBR's death and other outrageous and libelous posts. There is something diabolically wrong with these people who have obsessively tried to pin JBR's murder on the Whites and now attack people who have never been a suspect in JBR's murder.

Keep it up, Morgan, you blithering, bloody idiot. You might make it to court, yet, with your slandering mouth.
    Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry,
    the philosophy which does not laugh,
    and the greatness which does not bow before children.

---Kahlil Gibran---

Watching You: Brady was a queen

just like several others of the self-proclaimed queens. Do not ever underestimate what that group is capable of.

I really don't know enough about Brady to comment about her too much. It seemed to me that she kept to her own counsel; IOW, she wasn't so much part of the groupthink. She was friends with all of them, I think, but that doesn't mean she bought into all of the Krebs stuff. In fact, I don't think she did. Neither did masquerade. Nevertheless, neither of them would speak out against what was going on.

I read Brady's website occasionally, but I wasn't a faithful like many were. I thought she provided a decent service at the time. It seems as if she has deserted JBR. I don't know why. Maybe someday she will tell us.
    I have to join you here WY. I did know about Mrs. Brady and I did visit her site every now and then. I also admired her dedication for putting out a daily bulletin on the JonBenét case, but was not a faithful follower like many posters. I wondered why she left the scene when she was so dedicated (?).

This news must come as a disappointment to her many fans.

About the Krebs' case, I did read Nancy Krebs' account on the net about John Ramsey being involved; that Fleet White had been introduced to her as a teenager by Fleet Sr. That John Ramsey had been there a few times with Fleet Sr. It all sounded so far fetched.

I posted this a few months back. I did see a video, courtesy of Peggy Lakin, where Fleet White and his wife Priscilla went before the Boulder Council requesting certain files relating to the JonBenét case. I was very impressed with what they had to say. They were both very well prepared and spoke very intelligently while making this request. Unfortunately this video link has vanished from the net.

I do feel Patsy and John Ramsey have a lot to answer for when it comes to Fleet and Priscilla White. When the red and black fibers were mentioned to Patsy, she quickly mentioned that Priscilla had a jacket exactly the same.
    Covering her tracks as per usual!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.